Post your religion, get roasted

Post your religion, get roasted

none

Reformed Christian

this whole bored is corrupted by waifuism and must be purged !

Satanist

Pastafarian

Mormon

not even kidding

Stream of Consciousness.

We got a royal flush!

go back to EU4 shithead
If your not getting women with this then your a fucking loser and you should kill yourself Pasta gives me heartburn fuck your religion
Josef smith was a liar and you know it
I don't know what this is but it sounds stupid

Jewish but Hitler has the all time best roast .

Buddhist christian

zunist

all i want to do is see the future

your sideburns are retarded
I bet your mommy does yoga and your father is long gone
I bought a Zune once it fucking sucked , im buying apple from now on

URANTHIAN

nope she doesn't you fucking faggot :)

souless turd

Sikhism

Turnup

Reformed Tengri

crazy cat person

Slavic pagan

fucking neckbeard. :)

100% pur bagan :DDD

wtf is this shit
nice trips you shithead
stop littering on the mountains your damaging the environment
cats wont save your soul jesus will
Back to crusader kings with you

Episcopalian

Flying spaghetti monster

Zen Buddhist.

Agnostic

None. I stopped needing imaginary friends a long time ago. I do study many different religions though. They are so often such a huge part of history, to know the history of each religion gives you a lot more insight history as a whole. Fascinating stuff.

Fuck Islam though. Seriously.

confused m8? :)

Hellinest

Ramen.

The source of human life and the universe is beyond my comprehension. As far as I know God is just as possible as evolution and no matter how much I study any of it I won't be able to prove anything so why worry about it?

I kek'k heartily!

wiccan

come at me bros

All of religion can be traced back to alien intervention

Roman Catholic

not a real religion its just worshiping nature faggot.

im going to try and do this shit to get laid

i smell summer on you.

Assalamu Walaikum

blood for the blood god
skulls for the skull throne

Wrong. Science has shown no evidence at all for anything resembling a God and much evidence against the existence of one. The safe bet is on there not being one. You are perfectly capable of weighing evidence and making up your own mind right? Then I encourage you to study and come back when you are more sure of your answer.

>jpeg artifacts
>stupid faggotry
>inb4 pic rateled.

islam

Jehovah's witness

illuminati high priestess

Nontheist. I subscribe to that "the only thing we know is we know nothing philosophy" bullshit. Basically every religion except Atheism has basically the same amount of evidence supporting it but we still don't know enough to prove or disprove just one religion so I don't care for any of them at this point.

evolution cant rally be proved either i mean the guy who came up with it was a devout member of the church of England :)

Only sexually.

Christian

A mention of non-nature deities literally starts the third paragraph of its wiki page.

Because worshiping an illiterate Jewish Rabbi Zombie makes so much more sense? Both ideas are stupid, but at least you can hang out in nature. I love to camp and hike and shit. Can't do that with zombie Jesus...

hows that cult going for you :)

My turbanated nigga.

I once was getting jumped by 4 nignogs on a tram in Dallas, 2 seikhs jumped in and beat their asses. Didn't know them, but they took care of me till my stop and invited me to dinner and temple.... super cool

kike here.

track that IP

We found one boys !

Mahayana Buddhism.

Seventh Day Adventist

really wiki page ? that can be edited not the best resource.

You're probably thinking of Christianity with your response but he's referring to all religions involving a deity. This is important because science can't disprove Greek mythology but given our data we could for Christianity.

Agnostic

Fundementalist christian

Jehova's witness
(Plz b gentle)

Not him but I think Mormonism is big enough at this point to supersede cult status.

Kek

Ok here's a better source: someone who's actually the thing you're talking about.

i belive in the anime

false. a cult is simply the worship of one person. :)

You can't just say "science proved it". Honestly you really can't prove much of anything. For example how would you prove that we are not just manifestations of some creature's imagination that think we are real?
And why do I need a secure answer? Just think about the scope of the universe for a bit, there is no way that I am going to put my faith in any answer to something that intense and complex. It is all behind human comprehension, as of now at least

Church of the Broken God

Love my Sup Forumsrother. Educate those around you. We aren't Muslims.

The House of Niggerus Maximus

>Much evidence against the existance of one.
Sounds legit

still not accurate because you DONT know what your talking about you stupid edgy faggot :)

Raised quaker

The only right answer is Roman Catholic. Stay mad and burn in hell faggots

Pagan

My bad meant to reply to your post, not mine lol.

Mormons don't worship a living or dead person though. To them Joseph Smith was a prophet not a god.

Hard to roast perfection

Hahahaha Saturday and catholics u guys rock

Where are you from? We need to spread ideas like that. People aren't humble like they used to be.

Wrong again. It has been proven. Seriously, look it up. Also, just because the guy that came up with theory was religeos, that doesn't invalidate it or make it not true. He was trying to better explain what he saw as his creators work. It was a different time. Christians weren't afraid of science the way they are now. I'm seriously trying to encourage you. Get off this shit site and read up on this stuff. It's fascinating and at the very least you'll have a more informed rebuttal when you are having discussions like this.

Silence

actually Mormons believe they can become gods including Joseph smith and since he is dead then he is a god kys faggot :)

My nigga

sunni muslim

The only thing i beleive in is myself and the corruption of others through organised religion,

Yeah dude if it wasn't for the whole, long hair and turban thing. I'd totally convert.

Great moral system, relatively cool beliefs, nice people.

It's too bad people think you're all hadjis, bet they don't know that the dagger was ordered to be worn because of fucking unwanted Muslim attacks.

My fucking man.
Turn fucking up.

Nordic Mythology

Blöt up in here

That's great

Sup Forumsae!! You're making me shy

I'm not trying to be edgy.

I don't know what to call my belief system

I believe that all religions are possibilities, and really anything could have created our world and our species, and anything could undo it. Anything could await us beyond the mortal vision.

atheist/agnostic. reject all religions but believe in possibility of conscious entity creating laws of universe, but nothing comparable to humanity.

How big is your fedora collection?

What? Of course science disproves Greek mythology....Seriously what the fuck did I just read??