I am wholeheartedly against imprisoning those who have had non-abusive sexual relations with animals...

>I am wholeheartedly against imprisoning those who have had non-abusive sexual relations with animals. To say that there is no such thing is incredibly ignorant and illogical. Objective reasoning matters more to me than emotional gut responses. I do not believe in putting innocent people in jail just because "Eww, gross.".

What did he mean by this?

DUDE I WANNA FUCK ANIMALS LMAO

That he most likely fucks his dog

JUST

>I don't want people to get in trouble for fucking animals.

Though, inb4 he does have a point to some extent. Bestiality itself shouldn't be illegal, more it should just fall under animal abuse. Animals themselves don't have the sapience to consent, so the whole choosing a mate thing comes from instinctive responses more than active thought.

Fucking animals is still gross and by definition abusive since you're still physically violating it for means other than self defense (so you can't have a non-abusive sexual relation as a guy; you could argue that girls allowing male animals to fuck them wouldn't be abusive more than it would just be icky).

But above all these things, you have to get CAUGHT doing them. Pet goes to the vet and has scaring from rough human sex? Then it was abusive anyway and you're stupid. Upload video of you fucking a horse or getting fucked by your dog? Yeah, maybe you need to get yanked from society for a little while to think your life over. Fuck whatever's in your yard without bothering anybody? Pic related.

Totally correct.

inb4 butthurt

How do you determine if a sexual relationship with a different species is non-abusive?

Animals don't have a concept of consent.

how hard can it possibly be to not fuck animals

why is there debate over this
why the arguments
fuck off

I think part of his argument is that it is hypocritical to argue about the lack of consent of animals when you want to have sex with them, but disregard any of that when eating them or otherwise harvesting something from them.

you seem mad

Feels are not an argument.

haha dude we should totally be allowed to murder animals because they're delicious but like could you not touch their genitals when you do it? :)))

>[citation needed]

I'll wait

Are you implying that the same rules we have for humans should also be applied to animals?

nice digits

i think he is saying the opposite

yeah except eating food is just a bit more necessary than sticking your dick places.

>you can kill a cow
>but you can't fuck it
What

The concept of consent has never been applied to animals before, you can take your dog to the vet and kill it at any time if you like.

Animals aren't made out of food.
You're still free to eat tofu and fried kale.

if we are going by necessities, then eating meat is not one of them
>inb4 vegan
i love meat

furries have delved into somewhere no man should go, it's incredibly perverted
trying to rationalize it makes you look like an idiot

So eating humans should be legal then?

he's a fagula of course he endorses animal fucking

>expecting morals from someone too stupid to figure out what sex to fug,no.

>I do not believe in putting innocent people in jail just because "Eww, gross."

Neither do I, but people are stupid and reactionary and there's nothing anyone can do to change that. Better to hide your weirdness.

>tfw just finished a meta-ethics class and discussed disgust at great length

>yms is taking a position agreed upon by most contemporary utilitarians.

>everyone is proving his point by continually signalling how appalled they are without trying to formulate why they should display these strong emotions.

The thing is, its not about the animal being violated (not entirely) but rather the human performing a technical act of rape since the animal is a sentient being and it cannot give consent.

The official Sup Forums equivalent to Anthony Burch

>it's 2016 and people DEFEND FUCKING ANIMALS

Murder is illegal, you know.

No it isn't.

I hope you enjoy starving to death faggot :^)

Ok, come here and i'll put you out of your misery.
You don't look healthy and we can't afford you keep you around.

does fucking it provide a legitimate purpose?

>inb4 getting my dick wet is a legitimate purpose

Me murdering you has a purpose.
I can use your money to provide for my family.

The slippery slope is real.

Ok,Would you let a animal fucker baby sit your kid?