Hey Sup Forums, about to start a new run of the sims 4. i want to spice it up a little...

hey Sup Forums, about to start a new run of the sims 4. i want to spice it up a little, seeing as i get bored after marriage and baby.
first 10 dubs put rules in place for me. get creative my dudes!

Not allowed to click on a sim. Only influence them

one person must be sacrificed to allah every 5 days

FUCKING CHEEEEECKED

build a murderhouse. complete with attic and/or basement chambers with hidden hallways/entrances to each room. make one wall out of glass for each chamber for viewing. invite people over, coax them into the rooms with a boom box and some dancing, take the radio and door away

HOLY QUADS!!
first post too, damn, good job.
i put it on the list.

nice quads

Swastika shaped house and the evil traits for the owner of it.

You must drown your first born son

OP here.
checked! 1/10
interesting, 2/10
these spots are going quick!

Not allowed to buy anything except sinks. Must mooch off of other sims appliances and shit

Build a massive basement under your house. Full it with cells containing the bare necessities. After sex with woman, put her in a cell, with the baby in a different cell once old enough. Fill all cells with women and daughters. All sons die. Install incest mod, impregnate all. Congrats, you now have a harem. Also post pics

one off :')

Re

Rere

Roll

Adopt a loli that never ages up.

i can't take screencaps inside a game, the key is broken. i'm just here for suggestions, sorry my dude :(
this is kind of like a 'name my _' thread.

i like this one reroll

Rollin

can only be in a relationship with elders

Toilets for all living room furniture

All Sims must be named David D. Davidson, regardless of gender.

No woohoo

must make all characters act/look like a SJW

bump