Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums,

So this is a long story but here we go. I met a beautiful and sexy 10/10 girl back in august 2015, and we became best friends. i was 17 at the time so we would hang out at her house all the time. her family loved me and eventually i came out to her and she said yes. came to find out she cheated on an armyfag who treated her like shit for me. we loved each other granted we fought pretty bad every now and then and then 9 months later (week and a half ago) she tells me she wants a break. i was hurt but i couldnt stop her. she says we could still talk and everything but nothing else. the next day i message her 50+ times and she didnt respond once. so at the end of the day im worrying and text her friend (who she lived with at the time) and her friend cusses me out saying i never gave two shits about her. then some number calls me and its a guy telling me hes her bf and to leave her alone. then the same number calls me and its her and she wont even talk to me, she just talks about how i treated her like shit and to never contact her again. so for a week and a half i am broken. i loved her and then this happened. i see her and her new bf in walmart parking lot and she wont even look at me but her bf wanted to stare as they drove by. so i honked and gestured for him to turn around and he wouldnt. so i message her friend again (bc ex had blocked me on everything) and her friend apologizes and says she didnt know what had happened. she tells me she will talk to ex to get my stuff. just got a call from a restricted number or whatever and its the ex. she asks when she can get her stuff. say come tomorrow and get it all. cant wait to talk to her about the way she did me.

TL;DR My gf cheated on me and i am now a broken man. i dont know what to do in life and nothing helps the pain.

Make me feel better Sup Forums. i want to move on in life.

>inb4 beta
>inb4 kill yourself
Please just help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got dubs, does that makes you feel better?

OP here.
Actually the fact that ive been on this website for 2 years now and thats the first thing you said, yes it actually kind of does. but it wont last long. thank you user.

Had an unrequited love of 5 years start dating me and before a year she broke it off cuz she had the epiphany that we shouldn't date anymore. Tore me up worse than anything else in my entire life. I am not pretty isolated and dont really get close to anyone but externally I have a nice social life and college is going well. I just can't bring myself to be close to anyone right now.

Time is the only thing that can help. Also confront yourself and the negative feelings you have, examine them and deconstruct why you are thinking that way and critically try to think of ways to counteract it, that's how I got through the worst of it. Also if you start considering suicide get family involved immediately, that was the only thing that helped me get through my suicidal thoughts post breakup.

Don't feel bad man, I got fucked by my fiancee who I loved more than anyone in the world. Use this as an opportunity to better yourself. Become successful, show that bitch she was dumb for the choice she made. Once things are going for you she will try to come back crawling, and that's when you have to ask yourself if the better you wants to give it another go.

Edit :"I am pretty isolated"

stop giving her attention girls love that stuff. Burn all her stuff find a new girl. That's the only way you can hurt her back. She will beg for you back if you do. Stop being a beta bitch it's hard op but no girl will respect you.

I'm sorry, OP. I met my girlfriend when we were 16 and we've been dating for over 2 years now, and I don't know what I would do if she ever told me we needed a break. your ex obviously wasn't a very cool girl, even if it seemed like she was during the good part of your relationship. I promise there's a much better one out there for you. it's gonna get better, bro

youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M

Time heals op, if you can go on holiday.

Beta, kill yourself

>10/10

Yeah... I'm not believing that without a photo

The fact is if you are hurting then she has hurt you let it go and just realize all love is and the feelings you're having is all just oxytocin

Gril*

Here is some advice op.
Happiness comes from within. Never build your source of content in someone else. Unless you mean it for all of humanity.

You're a fucking weakling beta fag. There are a ton of other bitches out in the sea. If you are good enough to land a 10/10, then you should be good enough to land another woman too.

Shit like this happens. It's life. Women are bitches. I've been considering mairrage with this girl I've known for 11 years until she decided to be a shut and cheat on Fb and fuck them in person. Never looked back.

Once a cheater always a cheater. Go find another bitch.

Feelz thread ?

kill yourself beta

Slut*

And btw this was meant for

Ur pretty young op......these things are hard. Only time will make it better. Stay busy

Op any girl who needs to be saved by another man will find saving from another man it's a crazy slut drama show don't play into it.

You know what mate fuck her

All of us in these type of thread have been hurt by girls (I refuse to call them women) so we all to a degree know where you're coming from.

The fact of the matter is all women are crazy manipulative over emotional and above all else delusional.

You seem like a pretty chill dude and i guarantee after the pain goes away (It will man) you'll find another girl who's even more rad and then that silly bitch will be stuck with some abusive asshole who literally doesn't give a shit about her.

The very fact that she lied to everyone about you speaks fucking volumes.

Here look at this dank rabbit

Shit happens, get over it. Be more successful then her duck bitches and if she wants to come back. Take her back but tell her she is only good for sex and cleaning

Can confirm this user knows what he is talking about

stop being a bitch, ignore her, act like she never existed, its kind of late now, since you kept bothering her, but if you stop now, she might later in life come back to you, I had the same situation with a 10/10 girl, I got out of her life as soon she sent me packing, with the words, its not you its me, lets be friends, fuck that, I pull the dissapiring act, six months later she came to the store were I was working, and ask me out, I said yes, but I never went to pick her up, she hated me after that, I didnĀ“t gave a shit.

If your going to give her stuff back at least jizz on it! Show your dominant self!when her boy toy picks it up have the satisfaction that he put he hands on your property! Be a Alfa!

Will a picture of a cat help op?