Tell me your secrets Sup Forumsrothers

Tell me your secrets Sup Forumsrothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr7B62t3Jz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My wife is the worst lay of my life.

I suck about 2-3 dicks a month on lunch breaks. Shes so bad I suck dick so I can get some action without feeling like I'm cheating.

I fantasize about AI robotic companions.

Not just "sex" robots, but an computer that is capable of thinking and acting on it's own. Something similar to the film Her.

I would have it programmed to love me, even if it's a false love. In fact, the idea of a crude mimicry of human emotion makes it better.

If that ever becomes a reality in my lifetime, I will leave my wife and children to live with my robotic sexual servant.

I hypnotize people and while they're under I jerk off right in front of them, haven't been caught once.

I love you

Wife and I get couples to cheat on their spouse with us.

She takes advantage of females for me that are in shit relationship . She will be sweet and caring to butter them up, then bring them home so I can bust my nut in them.

I do the reverse for men. I bro talk them into a relaxed state then let her do her thing.

Afterwards we degrade them and guilt trip them.

We have no plans on stopping

I love you too fembot 9000.
:'(

Where's that whore from the other day who took our requests?

I'm horribly depressed and have really bad anxiety and my parents are getting divorced.

None of my friends know.

I was molested when I was 5, and it's ruined my relationship with women, I'm really shy and kinda a idiot at conversations from it, and it made me a pedo (even though I'd never do anything to kids)

I'm so pessimistic in my view of society that it's actually given me depression

Weeeeeeeeee

>degrade them and guilt trip them
How?

You been to a therapist mate?

Tell them how awful it was to cheat.

Sometimes I'll say something about pussy being loose or something smells funny. Just depends on how much I dislike the person.

I'm not acting like we are only smashing dimes, because that's not the case.

I actually prefer the average looking, chubby girls.

Jk

Cool, how do they react?

I'm gay for my best friend and came out to him and now our friendship is really awkward.

I got my best friends 13 yr old sister to suck and fuck me off a week ago. Now she's texting me crazy shit like how she loves me and wants to see me. I'm scared she might be wacko.
>mfw I took a mid day nap and woke up to 12 missed calls and 30 text messages.
>mfw I only napped for 2 hours

i never really hid the body

I work for the FBI

:(

Well it sounds like you're fucked.

Fag

Idk, we don't talk to them after the guilt trip. Cut em loose.

As far as the comments go, they usually have a blank stare when you say things about a smell. Especially just average girls..they are self conscience as it is.

Fuck her again, then murder her dad, and marry her mom. Become her new dad

Not at all, girls go through guys like clothes, she'll grow bored of me and go on to fuck some other dude in like a month guarantee it.

Waiting on results for what I assume will be a positive herpes test. For some perspective, I'm 24, /fit/, and tall with a good job. Basically fucked my sex life.

I'm gonna be going to one in a few months for CBT, which is like therapy that changes your personality. It kinda scares me though as my gf might not like my new personality, so I'm considering not going.

As for the creepy kid thing, I'm just going to ignore it, I care about my gf too much to go to prison for fucking a kid.

And the first thing I don't remember it so I can't have it fixed, it's just something that made me the person I am today, even if it does make me wanna rip their throat out if I ever find them.

Thank you for asking, I appreciate it more than you know.

>implying a self aware free thinking fuck machine wouldnt just leave you like everbody else did

I visit prostitutes. I started at Asian massage parlors and at this point have seen 10-15 altogether. Some are better than others.

When I get mad at work I punch myself in the head. I'm not sure if coworkers can tell what I'm doing.

You dun goofed user, you better prepare your anus for daily rape in jail

I grabbed my best friends crotch while she was sleeping after we smoked pot together, and I took pictures of her tits.

Dont blame that for making you a pedo user
Youre just sick scum nothing else to it
Have you managed to get through it yet?
I tell you the drugs will help

when i'm alone i moan loudly in a sexual way. i have a lot of different moans. painful ones like HYAAAuuuuhhhh... and pleasurable ones like oooooohhhhhah... and excited ones like YAAAAAHHHH!!! i'm sure my upstairs neighbor hears me but idgaf it makes me laugh and entertains me

i fantasize about sucking my guy friends cocks and getting railed. I also fantasize about busting a nut in my female friends cunts and such.
Im pretty sure my libido leads back to the fact i was "molested" as a kid. Realy it was just i sexually experimented with every fucking kid on the block.
im one big horny mess honestly

>Implying I'll give it the chance to walk away.

"ROBOT SEX SLAVES. PERSON OR PROPERTY? WE'LL HEAR THE SUPREME COURT'S RULING, TONIGHT AT ELEVEN."

tell your stories user

I hear they make a good cream.

i reeeeaally want a girl to buttfuck me with something... idc if it's with a strapon, shoving a dildo up my ass, whatever. especially if there's a little shit on it when they pull out then they act disgusted and command me to go wash it off

>Dont blame that for making you a pedo user

fam that is a thing that can make someone a pedo.

I jerk off while a couple of old dudes watch. Do it about once a week. Easy money...

I definitely agree with the sick scum thing. I'm kinda getting better, but at the same time I can tell my thoughts are getting a lot darker and more violent. I'm not sure about meds either too, my father was on antidepressants and he forgot important shit all of the time (one of the side effects) and I really don't like the idea of that.

in what way is she bad?

Post them faggot

fuck well

when i was like 6 or 7 i had these neighbor kids one was a boy and his sister was obv a girl and like, i would touch dicks with the boy and his sister would let me grind my "dick" fuckin acorn around on her pussy and eat her out, she let me eat her out till i was like 9 id do it like every other week until i moved, oh and before i moved i also touched dicks with the spanish kid in my christian school bathroom aint that funny? but when i moved to Charlotte area i met my best friend, we went into middle school together and i started being friends with this girl who lived down the street. I fucking hate her now but she was my first kiss, first boob. We never fucked but i touched her alot and she touched me and we showed each other our junk, she had a funny pussy honestly it had a flap in the middle of it. near the end of middle school the best friend i mentioned previously came out to me as gay. Part 1 btw

I think we're the same person

I jack of fun my office daily and fantasize about the women who work there. They are not great 6/10

Off fucking autocorrect

Yeah, honestly once I'm on medication I should be pretty non contagious. Unfortunately I'm not the type to fuck someone without telling them I have something so I have to do that now for every relationship.

Damn dude. I'm sorry. You got anything else you want to get off of your chest?

>Gf found her nudes on here.
>Proceed breakup. Dates an asshole for a few months
>They have lots of sex, she tells me some things they did
>Apologize, and finally date her again after they break up
>Find out he had a 8 inch cock
>TFW your only 5.5 inches
>Think about him fucking her sometimes as I fuck her from the back

I probably jerk off to my nieces every day for months now.

terrible blowjobs. awful sex.

she probably gained 120 pounds since we got together. pussy smells bad even after washing.

I dont even know what to say.

I was shocked and didnt like the idea of a gay friend but i grew up and got over it. I ended up fucking / dating this girl who only did anal WITCH WAS AMAZING but like our last two times i fucked her pussy before that tho, i had another guy friend who i let fuck her too and it was kinda surreal to watch a long time friend fuck your girlfriend but i knew that i never realy liked her anyways. after that i moved to a diffrent house around 10th grade and my best friend came over that night and i sucked his dick and then let him grind me till he came. it was funny cause he was all like " i never had a crush on you but i like chubby guys and think youre cute" we keep flirting at each other now adays but i cant do it, ive got a girl to care about. but now i have a new best friend its 11th grade. me and him get into IT classes and shit and do computer stuff all the time but i met a friend though him spanish guy is what ill call him. I knew spanish guys gf since we were lil too, so we got along. Me and new best friend fucking fuck spanish guys gf cause she pressured us and shit i hardly regret it but new bestie likes to pretend it never happend.
so we do that and shit and now its present time and know new bestie has a HUGE DICK and he just jerks off aorund me casualy and i almost wanna just put my mouth on it but its weird cause i love the dick but its attached to him so i cant. but like, yea its a hard nock life

forgot to mention when i was a kid a fat balck guy made me suck his dick and in 9th grade this crazy AND I MEAN CRAZY girl pressured me into fucking her only for her to cry for 4 hours and me to find out she had insane daddy issues so i ran away and never talked to her again and found out she was cutting herself or some dumb shit.

tldr i regret alotta stuff but im pretty good at guitar

What'd she do with him?

do you repress it and then fantasize about it at night and beat off? cause same

I love Black guys, but none of my friends and family will never allow it. Fuck this country...! (Vanessa White Disqus)

Some things that she told me involve
>Sucked his cock on the highway
>Fucked in the backseat of his van
>Snuck into his house with his mom home and fucked

I sucked some kids dick when I was 7 in a forest and I think about it a lot so yeah.

I brew my own moonshine and sell it out of a Yeti Cooler that I stole at the lake. I've made a fuckton of money off it too

my moms car tried to fonger me in teh back of my friends car

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr7B62t3Jz8

I have as well, we used to play with each other dicks all the time in the woods... He dared me to lick the tip, so i put it in my mouth. Was a little weird, didnt finish or anything...

We never spoke of it again.

yea when i think back at when my friend grinded me i wished he would stuck it in.
we talk about him doing it allot and im afraid im gonna break and let him do it. im tryina not cheat on my girl but does gay stuff even count?

Age difference?

I giggled.

Totally thought it would be great beat off material to "accidentally" expose myself to my college roommate (female) who lived with my and my girlfriend at the time. I slept on the couch that night and In the morning I left my cock hanging out of my shorts while pretending to sleep hoping she might catch a glimpse. Totally backfired because she noticed but I could feel her stand over me and my cock got full erect and I couldn't stop it and I had to keep "pretending" to sleep the entire time. I know she told her friends and it was super embarrassing.

I'm part of Anonymous

Mike is that you?

>might be a wacko
your the one who fucked a 13 year old you pedo

can you Ddos a minecraft server?

I did that just to feel sexual and not be a cheater. Fucked up.

I'm currently having an on again off again marital affair with Cathy Bates.

if its not cheatin to suck dicks im about to be a fucking cocketarian

Love is an outdated notion of ideal affection.
>get a grip on reality user, you're alone for all eternity.

I hope you die in a house fire.

consider maybe they are right?

That sounds stupid, you sound like a cuck with a bullshit excuse, and your wife sounds like a whore with.....well she just sounds like a whore.
>there's no excuse for being a whore.

God I hope get in a car accident.

Your mother's sleeping.

Pretty much.. You must have tons of friends that come over, make pretend theyre "couples" just to fuck your whore wife.

I've had lez sex with my sister.

I have a secret family, a wife and son to be specific. My girlfriend of 8 years that I live with knows nothing about them. My wife knows about my girlfriend and that I live with her though. We got married while I was still with my girlfriend.

None of them care, and your parents getting divorced is the best possible outcome of that situation unless you wanna see your mom go 12 rounds with you father in a Friday night white trash fight night.

Your days are numbered. you will loose both of them, but till that happens, good for . you

Any idea on who it was that gave it to you?

You had a good time when you were 5, and now you're just whiny timid bitch because because you know you'll never be as smooth or as big as the playground predator that wooed you.

See

That's because nobody likes homos....duh.

that should be the face when you're probably going to jail you fuckin kiddy diddler.

I know.

I have no trouble believing this.

But you believe the rest of the shit in here?

NY fucking PA faggot

Hang in there bro, maybe they'll find a cure.
>I'm just kidding, kill yourself you stupid bitch. Life is a trap and you fuckin fell for it you dumb son of a bitch.
>eat shit and die.

Don't you mean their pants off?
You faggot.

I have no self esteem besides what other people tell me. Every day at work people compliment my appearance, but when those compliments aren't there I think i'm hideous.oh yeah and I post my own nudes in the photos u shouldn't share thread and I always get decent feedback, so basically im an attention whore and i don't know how to feel good about myself without other peoples approval.

>implying
>implying
>GUYS HE'S IMPLYING
>IMPLYING GUYS
>HE'S IMPLYING
>DEAR LORD HELP THIS MAN
>HE'S IMPLYING

Have you thought of becoming a slut?

They all know, they all think you're fuckin retarded.
As for the whores, might as well go for the gold and see how many you can lube up and explore their holes before ya catch the HIVs.

no i meant like, is it possible to, but never mind neckbeardo