Hey republicunts how does it feel to know that Hillary will be POTUS...

Hey republicunts how does it feel to know that Hillary will be POTUS. Thanks for nominating Trump and handing us the presidency making sure there will never be another republicunt in the oval office.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kQWPjKOBaw&ab_channel=TheHumanistReport
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This thread has been pruned by order of the
> Department of Justice, Commission for Fair Election Practices.
> Do not attempt to make any others.

Tell Hillary thanks for being a criminal and being too careless to keep it from getting out over and over and over again and tell Bernie thanks for being a good plant so that when he lost and it came out why the trump camp is going to ride that shit all the way to November. Also don't forget Assange has more in store so keep your guard up. Or don't. Idgaf. Shits locked up tight at this point.

Honestly, I can't stand trump or Hillary but I dislike trump a little more and I think he's going to get it.

Y'all niggas put the one candidate that trump can beat up on yo pedestal.

Smh fam.

Smh.

Bill already won

Is it just me, or is Hillary really hard to listen to?

Like, I cringe every time I hear her talk.

Why is that?

And I would rather have her as president than trump.

Can I get that in the form of a T-shirt?

It's over Trumpfags.

It's over it's over over it's over over it's over over it's over over it's over over it's over over it's over over it's over over it's over over it's over

Why did i read that all the way to the end.... was fun to read for some reason.

Why, because she gave a speech?

Probably because she's a boring twat. Not to mention everything she says is bullshit based on her previous actions.

Lol. You keep telling yourself that kid

>Implying Hillary wont either be shot or arrested before the election

The entire moght of western culture it behind her - all that is popular is backing her and those that don't will not back Trump.

It not even gonna be fuckin close.

That c list and his clown car are against the entire a list. Good fucking luck

Hillary is about as much of a Republican as Trump. I will vote for her only because Trump has not the faintest idea what his actions will actually do.

The DNC might have caused there own defeat by favoring Hillary. Bernie beat trump by huuuuge margins in polls.

Oh yes faggot.

Oh yes.

You faggots are done. done. done. done.

A challenger appears

A cunt like her could never win

Bilderberg dick does a bank account good.

I'm voting Libertarian. I don't support Trump, but I despise Hillary. I hope she loses knowing that if Johnson and Stein wasn't running she would've won. I want her to work so hard and be so close to winning, but lose in the end. I want the disappointment to be so deep that she has a heart attack and dies.

Because that's how I feel when you cheated Bernie Sanders. We poured our hearts and souls to the revolution, and you stole it from us... Fucking BITCH

Can't stand to listen to her. Shouldn't she have a vocal coach so she doesn't sound like a cunt all the time?

GILF BONER. I WOULD FILL HER WITH 9000 SEMENS.

>I want the disappointment to be so deep that she has a heart attack and dies.
lmao

But not over?

Trump soeaks to peoples fears. People are afraid of muslims and immigrants, his biggest selling points. Some are afraid of war with Russia, something not as many fear, but he wants to talk with Putin about good relations between our countries (probably the only thing I entirely support). And he isn't afraid to say no to shit. He's going to win. Fear trumps almost anything.

>inb4 Trump supporter
I'm not.

She sounds like she's always screaming at the top of her lungs

Oh, over 9000 all right. Every. Hole.

Don't you mean "YUUUGE!" margins? lmao

>How's it feel to know that, IF she's elected, she will go down in history as FAILery.

Providing we have a country left by the time she's done.

Hillary cheated Bernie. If Bill raped your mom would you still vote for the Clintons? Fuck her lies, the only truthful thing she has said all this time is that she will COMPROMISE and make DEALS. In the end her policies would mirror Trump anyway.

>this is what liberals actually tell themselves

>I want the disappointment to be so deep that she has a heart attack and dies.
Honestly... Same.

She's cool, but her stance on wind and solar energy is fucking retarded.
Nuclear energy ftw.

You sound desperate to believe that :^)

I should learn how to spell, I love Burnie

lol look at that constant downward slope. Trumps got this. Hillary shills on suicide watch when?

Oh Stein, please be mine, I want to tap that Silver Fox behind. I'd slurp that cooch like an open mango, strip them panties and twat smash tango. In every hole I'll give you my seed, over 9000 semens filling you completely. Get on those knee and slurp on my knob, then I'll skewer that pussy like a polish kebab.

lol fucking kekeekekek mate. But if you want that, why not vote trump? Better than throwing that vote into the trash. fuck your morals, they dont matter and you know it.

If Trump wins by a big margin it wouldn't be fun. Voting Libertarian or Green guarantees that my vote will not go to Trump but fuck over Hillary

There are reasons not to do nuclear.
Radiation, Reactor Accidents, Radioactive waste

you're on drugs you're on drugs you're on drugs you're on drugs you're on drugs you're on drugs on drugs your on drugs

Bernie litteraly got more votes than here fuck that corrupt bitch

also there's tones of stuff coming out thanks to wikileaks of all the courpt shit hes doing
youtube.com/watch?v=3kQWPjKOBaw&ab_channel=TheHumanistReport

I want to paint her face with over 9000 semens. Silver Fox boing oing oing!

>polls
>the Electoral College

pick one faggot

giggity

I never said I was voting for Clinton either. I never took a stance in my post. Just said Trump will win because he's speaking to fear. Who I'd REALLY want to win is John McAfee. But I'll be boting for Johnson.

But Jill Stein is too flaky of a candidate to make that shit happen lol

because voting for Johnson isn't a vote for Clintonphobia

My dick needs to be in her hands......and mouth, ass, pussy, not exactly in that order. Yaaassssss

In all seriousness, even if Bernie was up there, and any other GOP candidate, I'd still vote for Johnson. I agree with every stance of the libertarian party, and I love the fact he's willing to pardon Snowden. Plus, our country can't financially handle another candidate even remotely similar to Obama.

>Radiation
It's contained.
>Reactor accidents
It's underground.
>Radioactive waste
Do you have any idea just how little radioactive waste the entire US has produced since nuclear energy? It's a shockingly small amount.

Wind and solar is a pipe dream. Coal and gas are finite and extremely polluting. Nuclear is the only way to go that we know of right now.

She makes my boners happen, good enough for me.

Besides, if we had a meltdown, that'd be good for our planet at this point. We are so over populated, we need a good amount of people to die.

fuck you i live in washington state home of hanford. you should look it up cunt.

then get a hooker faggot

Cunt

I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE A MELTDOWN FAGGOT GODDAMMIT

You don't even know how meltdowns occur, or why they would be contained in the US do you? What part of underground do you not understand?

Fukishima, Three mile island, Chernobyl. 3 good reasons for nuclear power to fuck off. If you love radiation so much then go suck on the Hulk's gamma ray shooting dick.

And nothing bad ever happens to containment because natural disaters never occur, and all reactors will be built underground because its soooo much more cost effective..

user is too determined to stick his dick in a nuclear reactor. Probably not going to convince him.

No, a reactor meltdown. We need a reactor to explode, killing off some people.

Even so...You are well aware that your still supporting a Hillary win because Johnson has zero chance of victory... This is why I hate libertarians

Clinton has the Blue States faggot.

Trump's got the cowfuckers. They don't add up to shit.

starting with you?

I'm still voting for gary johnson

Your mother is double booked tonight otherwise I would have had her make $15 bucks the hard way.

Nah, I have no idea how reactors work. I'm being serious though. We just need a lot of people to die. Nukes would be better for that though.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT I'LL FIGHT YOU

my mom is way too expensive for you faggot
you want a cheap whore down on 99
ask for d'allsandro

So who would you say I vote for? Trump? Shit, at least I can say I put my vote to somebody I WANT in office, instead of somebody I know will be in office.

You all need to watch pandora's promise and get some very rudimentary education on this shit. You all watched too much simpsons.

>We just need a lot of people to die.

maybe you should show us

she'll swallow your soul faggot

If that's how it played out, sure. But I wouldn't be stupid enough to live anywhere close to that shit.

Your mother would be considered expensive in Calcutta, but not here. She gives a rusty trombone that would make the Buddha cry for joy.