What's Sup Forums's opinion on him?

what's Sup Forums's opinion on him?

underrated qb

Almost elite but because he takes to much of his teams salary cap, he'll never win a ring and hence will never be elite.

who dat

He'd make a good lover for Tom Brady

what's Sup Forums's opinion on him?

Literally the most mediocre quarterback apart from Kirk Cousins

Overrated

Good QB who's career was wasted on the Chargers. Now his championship window is basically closed he's a walking meme.

chuck

Overrated. Pads his stats in garbage time. Was only successful when he had a HoF running back and Sean Merriman

On the other hand, I'm a big fan of bolo ties

A poor man's Dan Marino.

the chargers were pretty damn good in 06 and 07, the problem is they ran into the playoff patriots both times.

a lot of respect for rivers, played on a torn ACL against the pats in the playoffs

he has a lot more balls than LT ever did

>referring to LaDainian Tomlinson as LT

pls

the other one likes to have sex with 14 year olds

Who doesn't?

Pats fan here very thankful for him. I shudder at the thought of Eli in the same conference as us. Although tbf the reason they have our number is 80% because of Coughlin.

And used to play while coked out of his gourd

Doesn't change the fact that he already had that nickname

Good to know you faggots haven't watched rivers play at all

lol
true, nicknames are gay anyways

Mike Zimmer thinks hes one of the best so I will just go along with that.

I like good nicknames. Nicknames that are just an abbreviation of the player's real name are gay

If he was so good he would have a ring by now.

If only he was better than Trent dilfer amirite?

He will never win a title because he gets intercepted too much. Because he doesn't manage the game properly his defense has to work too hard.

Dilfer at least doesn't throw games away by being a retard. He also didn't eat the cap up which allowed him to get help.

So yes, Dilfer > Rivers. I'll take him anyday