Is my Asian Co-worker fuckable? how would you fuck her?

is my Asian Co-worker fuckable? how would you fuck her?

Id grab that pizza and eat and drink beer, and if I felt like it afterwards id ask her if she would wanna lie down and snuggle.

Yeah, that's worth tapping, but if you really wanna sell 'er, you'll need to prepare
Start stretching her out for years and years. You don't want her to be severely damaged.
After a few years, you should be ready.
Simply insert your head (not penis head, your actual head) inside the vagina
Anus if you're kinky

she;s very fuckable looking. I say strip her in a park, and make her walk and crawl naked, blindfolded shamelessly. then bring her to a mens restroom and make her kneel by the urinals blindfolded taking random stranger's cocks

anything is fuckable if it has a hole

make her lose weight and wife her

>anything is fuckable if it has a hole
>make her lose weight and wife he
agreed. sounds fun

I tie her up turn her over and go to town. I take turns with a buddy of mines. So the pleasure never end. Genital mutilation is hard than you think.

She's pretty cute user. Fuck her right in the pussy.

I'm guessing she's either Cantonese, Taiwanese or Hokkien?

>I tie her up turn her over and go to town. I take turns with a buddy of mines. So the pleasure never end. Genital mutilation is hard than you think.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/29/16(Fri)16:05:59 No.696946643 ▶
>She's pretty cute user. Fuck her right in the pussy.
>I'm guessing she's either Cantonese, Taiwanese or Hokkien?
she's taiwanese. trying to fuck her virgin pussy

so she's your coworker. what are the actual chances you can fuck her nice and hard?

>so she's your coworker. what are the actual chances you can fuck her nice and hard?
lowish i guess. unlike her older sis. already fucked her older sister though. trying to fucj her now

Auckland, NZ.

I'm pretty sure I know this girl.

pics of older sis?

God speed user. But if she really is a virgin, then you have a snowballs chance of ever bedding her. It's hard enough banging non-virgin Chinese girls.

nice. how do you know her?

Friend of friend.

Where does she work?

I say try the same strategy you used with the older sister. Being sisters, they prob got a lot in common, even in the naughty side. I say invite her our somewhere and it shouldnt be too difficult to get her wet

name and FB?

Damn I want that pizza

how old is she? any more pics, if you know what i mean ;)?

middlemore

Everything is fuckable if you try hard enough.