His Name Is Ethan Heiser. He is 12. He does not like trolls...

His Name Is Ethan Heiser. He is 12. He does not like trolls. This is his phone swappa.com/specs/samsung-galaxy-core-prime-verizon This is his Picasa picasaweb.google.com/111306269234400748222 This is the gamestop he shops at Address: 3801 W 34th St STE 123, Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Phone:(605) 361-0722 This is his email. [email protected] This is his Youtube. youtube.com/channel/UC08Rpg2gx1p5-v_HS6UWRMw Here is a story about his school. argusleader.com/story/news/2016/02/04/school-philosophy-learn-language-through-speech/79831278/ $50 to the person who can spook him the most. He needs to stop being on the internet. Paypal payment only.

Other urls found in this thread:

sf.k12.sd.us/images/docs/community_relations/newsletters/memorial_newsletter/April Newsletter 2016.pdf
argusleader.com/story/news/2016/02/04/school-philosophy-learn-language-through-speech/79831278/
youtube.com/channel/UC08Rpg2gx1p5-v_HS6UWRMw
picasaweb.google.com/111306269234400748222
youtube.com/channel/UCNOx_dy_iQBWybhvcNvXhfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Op Here, Like the bump.

I want this kid obliterated.

why not bitcoin payments???

- СкиЗ

Op here, Because I'm a massive faggot that cannot use bitcoin. Willing to pay in that if person can verify Spook and proof.

Can you tell what is the reason of this?

-Скиз

Op here. I think he has a sister named samantha
sf.k12.sd.us/images/docs/community_relations/newsletters/memorial_newsletter/April Newsletter 2016.pdf

Op here. Found him, He deleted my comments. Then most of his videos. I want the job finished. This kid should not be on the internet. (Private Business)

How old are you OP?

Are you speaking for a spoof (getting more sensitive information) IP address so someone can do some DDOS/smurf attack/ping of death
I saw :/ the videos
--- СкиЗ

I'm his father. I fuddrucker his jimmies

>gamestop he shops at
is this advanced autism

Op here. Not his dad. Old enough.
I'm already expecting an email with ip. I need a good spook/troll. Any sort of letters to parents or such to get him off. Dox'ing would be best. But only for spooks.

Why do you want a 12 year old kid off the internet? Did he tell you that he fucked your mom and you got really angry?

Op here. Nope, just a faggot with a fucked up mission. This kid just deserves it and I have some extra cash to blow. It's for my pure amusement. (Private Business)

Sending this:

Greetings, Ethan.

We know many things about you, such as:

argusleader.com/story/news/2016/02/04/school-philosophy-learn-language-through-speech/79831278/

youtube.com/channel/UC08Rpg2gx1p5-v_HS6UWRMw

And where you shop, 3801 W 34th St STE 123, Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Phone:(605) 361-0722

Your full name is Ethan Heiser. And we see you.

picasaweb.google.com/111306269234400748222

u fkn wut m80?

I am not hacker nor any dude who has even paypal account. I am jus a fagg who lives in europe in a corrupt country full of immigrants who are hiding and politicians who lie. I wuod recomend hire a hacker when do the job. i am here just to spit ball some ideas

-СкиЗ

Op here. Nicely done. But since His youtube is public and his emailis visible from his youtube page it's a faulty spook. Getting better. Do the spook better and get payed with proof.

They said to spook

What if I say:

Needless to say, we know this from your web presence. You must leave the internet, or we WILL come.

Op here. He has a buddy with a youtube channel.
youtube.com/channel/UCNOx_dy_iQBWybhvcNvXhfQ
Maybe a friend code could be derived and some miiverse spook could occur. I working to find more details as we speak.

Nypa faggot

Op here His friend also has an email. [email protected] His name is nicholas.

Home address plz.
This is nice. I do not intend to go there, just for the sp00ks.
No Sup Forums party van plz.

JUST KILL THIS KID
:loop
ping -l 65500 -w 1 -n 1
goto :loop
>export into .bat and done you just need to replace (IP Address) with the real one and done RUN THE .EXE and DONE

-СкиЗ

dis gon be gud.

Is That Leafy?

Somebody archive this. We must prevent a 404.

Op here. Cant find until I get an email back from him to dox the ip. If anyone finds it email it to [email protected]

yes its Leafy. and i put this as a profile picture on some FB accounts.

>Fri Jun 03 2016 10:12:18 GMT+0300 (FLE >Daylight Time)
>28 www.facebook.com email : >[email protected]
>pass : 7505020884636312
i dont know if the pass is changed

-СкиЗ ▲

>newfag

Op here I'm heading out. I can be contacted only ten times from this throw away email. Make them count for payment. If people troll no money... Have fun!

I don't want the money. I am here for the fun.
I sent letters to both of them.

Bump.
This is some next level cringe.

OK idk where to send my letter to the legit person that is willingly giving money for simple work.
Good bye to all. God speed

-СкиЗ - ПВП

*cum
for extra spoopy

Throwaway email dumbass

K faggot

I just sent this

Hello, Ethan.

We have reviewed your content on your youtube channel "EmanGamer" and we have decided that you are a worthless human being.

Due to our views on both you and your filthy channel, and extremely horrible interactions with other people on social media websites as a hole, including interactions between people who are affiliated with our organization.. We will give you 24 hours to shut down your google account, and take down all traces of your existence. Make sure that you never existed.

If you fail to comply, you will have a firestorm of trolls, doxers, and hackers blow up your ass. Unless you submit a counter argument which we will gladly fight.

You do not want to anger us. We have people in high places.

Sincerely,

(CLASSIFIED)