Who wants to ride along with me and my friend?

Who wants to ride along with me and my friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9H2PHX2rYFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would if you had taken more than 1 and a half pussy

Only my second time mane my bad, 280 ug in the full tab so about 420 ug

nigger detected

while you come up, download and figure how to use electric sheep.

I would if I had any, no connections=no drugs

Is there a testing kit to truly know how potent each one is? I've been eating dose for 23 years and just eat a half or whole at a time and wait an hour, then re-up if I want. Plus all of the research shit floating around.

Wtf is electric sheep, my friends on 560 ug so he'll be even more fucked

the best visualizer ever. you COULD just watch youtube vids of it, but.. if you have nothing to do for the next 30-45 mins while its kicking in, its worth actually dling it.

Not sure if there's a test kit for how much ug your tab is but I tested these and they're not synthetic

Where do you get LSD from OP?

The deep web

Any links? Do the feds go after you for that shit?

GET OUTTA HERE YOU COP

No links, and they haven't caught me yet so

youtube.com/watch?v=9H2PHX2rYFY
random example of electric sheep

I hope you don't have latent schizophrenia or depression.

LSD can be fun, but it's not worth a lifetime of mental illness.

I've got a few tabs sittin around but I can't take em cuz I need to pass a drug test soon.

Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if LSD shows up on tests? I mean, I'm not gonna take Sup Forums's advice on it, but it's something I haven't thought about

>dubs, nice

they can test for EVERYTHING in your piss man

Say it isnt so

they need to specifically test for it, even on a 10 panel LSD isnt tested

Also only in your system for 4 days if I remember correctly

Tonight's travel thriller will be shown at 1000 miles per hour in, through and outside my eyelids powered by the sight of music and the sound of the moon. Drive off the map.

No they cant retard

What does LSD do if you're depressed

no.

Keep steady course and don't dip into the edge man.

I took what's supposed to be 200ug but it didn't work last time. I'll redose in about half an hour if I feel nothing.

It made me happy to be alive for about a few weeks. Don't take it if you're in a bad mindset.

1) i cant i did them 2 days ago
2)420ug for a 2nd time u heavenly beast

I'm balls deep into an 8 ball if you want a manic companion on your trip

long story short: it heals you
short story long: you'll have a very difficult experience, but it will be rewarding. everytime you take acid, you will be punished and rewarded in small ways that train your depression out of you

that's just about the worst advice I've ever heard

thats what i thought my first time

>lsd heals depression

hahahahahahahahahahahaha no

my depression got much, much worse after taking lsd, and lasted for at least 1 year +

they can test for mental retardation in your piss man dont hang with lucy if youre a tard ass

it fucking kills you melts yo brain it made two of my buddies go full god damn retard

I'm feeling fucked man idk I think I have anxiety normally but i fucked up and smoked now I'm all paranoid an shit

this guy knows. 3 tabs minimum duder

Not him but that happens a lot to me too, you'll be fine just like I was, just put on some nice music

>now I'm all paranoid and shit.
That's because you're secretly gay.

I never did acid, how dose it compare to shrooms?

Op is probably starting to feel like a god damn waveform by now, good vibes to you though as 420 ug will be quite the trip, look up Trippy new world order videos for a crazy trip

I've always found acid to be a lot more technical and dark drug when compared to shrooms. The latter's more Earthly and spiritual, where the former is more alien and Hellish.

JACK I KNOW THIS IS YOU
tell Andrew I said hi :^)

Is this jack?

Psyc fags. Fuck all of you. Grow up and do some good drugs.
>Suboxone
>Neurontin
>Heroin
>Alprazolam

No
This is Jack
He is feeling it you guys

Shit's about to get fucking weird OP. Just remember you'll be normal again by morning.

I'm actually on LSD right now for the first time in my life.

I have severe bipolar, and anyone saying negative things about LSD are just either weak minded or full of shit.

For the last 4 hours, shit has been amazing.

>nd anyone saying negative things about LSD are just either weak minded or full of shit
It's different for everybody, even people who are psychologically normal can have severe impacts and long lasting damage from it, but it's good that you don't. Just don't go around saying that.

I just don't understand what could be taken negatively from this experience, even if there were some variations.

I feel happy, content, outgoing, creative...
The visuals are just a bonus.

Can you really not wrap your head around that people are just different? Doesn't sound like you're on acid. Probably on some research chemicals or someshit.

It does, for two days.

damn, im jelly user... i remained skeptical throughout my first trip naturally, but those adjectives totally suffice. i have yet to experience visuals, although i expect it to be different from shrooms when i saw time unravel into the full electromagnetic spectrum across every surface i could see.. when i did em both still no visuals, was doing only ~100 ug at a time unfortunately

sounds like they were already retarded

I suffer from schizophrenia and I didn't have problems with LSD at all. DMT gave me a horror trip that haunted me for 2 years now even though it was a very low dosage.

Fuck yeah dude, have an amazing trip!

I recommend:

Be Here Be Now (book made for lsd)

Yoga

Tipper (music made for lsd)

Drinking or eating foods you typically dislike (I can't drink IPA beers sober, amazingly delicious on lsd)

Masturbate

Yeah have fun

The most lsd ive ever done is 7 back when i was 17, shit was so dank fucking ego died too, haven't taken more than that since

No. Not unless its needlepoint.