no one will laugh when he brings the world cup home

England is done with "exciting", this time they come to win

Teams like Iceland went far in the Euros by playing ugly

And now we will be the ugly ones

We still won't do anything of note

>england
>win

who gives a shit, international football is dead

Big Sam is the ultimate man for the underdogs.

Since England is the ultimate jobber, this time they will get it.

biggest job in football
biggest manager in football
>makes perfect sense

He's actually a decent coach, good motivator and doesn't kow-tow to either the suits at the FA or the fuckwit "journalists".

I for one welcome our new overweight proletarian overlord.

Likeable guy
youtube.com/watch?v=KUe61Uu-7A8

We want to play hoofball and kick the shit out of the other team

Sideways passing doesn't work for us

>brits
The club's in the name of the bloody national team he's managing you muppet

Clue's*

If he was called Samuel Allardici he would have been managing Real Madrid by now

the people who choose the manager have taken the players' lead and no longer give a shit. they'd rather be watching the premier league.

I don't get the abuse for him, he's a man motivator and is fairly modern in terms of sport science and training for English standard.

We tried the proven foreign coach in Capello, it failed. We tried the journeyman English manager who knew international management in Woy, it failed. Big Sam is the last option for us, if he fails horribly then we should just give up.

Real Madrid would have won the champions league twice in a row and Ronaldo would have been kept in check.

Because of his "boring" style, but Sam just does what the statistics favour.
He likes set pieces and counter attacks, utulity is all he cares about.
People just don't understand him.

He always gets the hate, until the relegation candidates start begging for him.
Big Sam was the only man who could keep Sunderland afloat.

If Sam can't succeed, then England should just do a wexit and stop existing.

>I don't get the abuse for him

His teams are full of rugby playing legbreakers who engage in hoofball. We have gone from attempting to build a team based on literacy and technique and gone back to the Graham Taylor era.

He is going to be brutally exposed at international level. All the young players that are in the England squad will get binned, Allardyce uses only kind of player - legsnapping hoofballers who can contribute form set pieces. When we are struggling to qualify and he starts putting Lee Cattermole and Ryan Shawcross in the team, we will be back far behind square one.

>His teams are full of rugby playing legbreakers who engage in hoofball.

Why do people say this?

>Ryan Shawcross

Can almost guarantee you are an Arsenal fan. Shawcross is a tidy CB, England could certainly do much worse with the likes of Jones.

you're an idiot mate.
>h-he's a footballing dinosaur!
probably a west ham fan who thinks they're were too good for Allardyce, because 'muh big club west ham way' bollocks.

The criticisms of Allardyce are completely unjust; he's a highly respected manager by most men in management for a reason.

What he did at Bolton before most Sup Forums users were born was phenomenal; and he's taken that to another level everywhere he's been constantly improving players, constantly improving clubs, and consistently getting the results needed surpassing that specific clubs expectations and ambitions.

What's percieved as 'boring' to some fans will be seen as exciting football for England considering the dross pathetic sideways slow passing and slow movement of the past Euros and Qualy campaign.

I can tell you right now Vardy / Drinkwater, they will be firmly in Sam's plans for the WC qualys. He will build around statistically proven and objectively more efficient players. He has no time for positional wasters and mediocrity. Henderson, Milner, Lallana, can kiss their positions goodbye unless they adapt to their jobs.

I'm extremely, extremely excited to see John Stones dropped, Barkley dropped, Hart dropped. Sam will have several plans, a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C and will cover each and every possibility.

I expect a 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 to take over // Carrol to be re-called, Cresswell called up finally, and Rooney only as a striker.

Butland
Walker - Smalling - Cahill - Cresswell
Drinkwater - Dier - Alli
Vardy - Kane - Rooney

we need a manager with good bantz to motivate the lads

it's like the 2nd batman film. all the shit teams played shit boring football while england, hoofball kings, tried to be pretty and play proper stuff yet lost. now they're fighting back and it's going to get worse before it gets better

>Why do people say this?

Because they are.

>Shawcross is a tidy CB

He cannot defend anything apart from the ball in the air. The ball is not in the air in international football, unlike in England when it is in the air all the time.

He is not a dinosaur. He just peddles a useless, discredited football philosophy. You cannot play hoofball at international level, it does not work. We are going to spend the qualifiers parking the bus, chasing the football, hoofing it at Andy Carroll, losing and getting laughed at.

When you hire Sam Allardyce, you give up on open play. You place the entirety of your attacking hopes on set pieces.

He's a big guy desu senpai

>When you hire Sam Allardyce, you give up on open play. You place the entirety of your attacking hopes on set pieces.

lol

This entire post is what Tottenham fans said about Leicester all season.

Leicester play the counter attacking football that Sam Allardyce has never produced. No team Sam Allardyce has ever been involved with has ever been that focused or that fluent.

Sam Allardyce plays hoofball. He buys giant apes, parks the bus and hoofs it into the penalty area.

He now has every English player over six foot tall at his disposure. The average height in our NT will soon be 6'4, and nobody will be able to deal with our hoofball.

Keep on leling faggots. Its coming home, and there is nothing you can do about it.

t. Arsenal fan

>some Brits UNIRONICALLY wanted Klinsmann

tfw Big Sam soon hires Usain Bolt and only learns him to head a ball.

>kilnsmann vs hodgson

come on senpai thats not even fair

>tfw I've been a fan of a League 2 club my whole life
>tfw Sky babies think they know anything about hoofball
Ah you think hoofball is your ally? You merely adopted the hoofball. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see tiki taka until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but boring shit!

I can't wait tbhwyf

Has he ever managed a top team before? Just curious

Also I can't see him using many of the same players that went to this years Euros

Awful, cringey post

>Has he ever managed a top team before?

Nope. Hoofball does not cut it if you want to do anything apart form avoid relegation.

What in the fuck has happened to Sup Forums

This post is just suicide-tier

About the same level of shit.

Americans...
*tuts loudly whilst shaking head in disapproval*

When he managed Bolton they weren't a top team but he didn't use hoofball and had flair players like Anelka and Okocha.

Bolton became a de facto a top 7 club when Allardyce was there.
When he left all their success was gone.

He did so very well with them

>implying it won't be like that

>supported a League 2 club for yeas
>Anons complain about post quality

Supporting teams at that level for long periods damages the mind. Imagine following a crap football team around the country, sitting in stadiums that look like the sheds you keep cows in during winter. Your team has 4,000 fans on Earth. Imagine sitting there year after year, with 41 other people in the stand waiting for failure to occur. You can hear every individual insult thrown at the players and officials.

Nobody can survive that sort of environment. It consumes everything.

Be prepared for a Mark Noble/ Scott Parker midfield duo lads. The dark days are upon us.

Big Sam will stop them being relegated at the next World Cup

im hoping he finally gets rid of pooney

t. bandwagonner

thats how portugal won the euros

>that hand

thought it was real for a sec

Too attacking m8

Even for a piece of mystery meat that is disgusting.

I fear we're gonna get even worse

>tomkins
Kek

because he's the complete opposite of the sophisticated continental managers who have tried and failed with england over the past years (this includes hodgson by the way)

they will never learn

I remeber the day after England lost to Iceland, people all over Sup Forums were saying someone like Big Sam was needed. Someone who would make sure the players knew what they were doing. People also agreed that trying to put in place an overly complicated game plan when the manager has such limited access to players and England's """""stars""""" have such low game intelligence was pointless. People also agreed the FA were too stupid to see what was right in front of them.

Now that he's actually got the job, it's all "le Fat Sam" memes.

I think he'll do fine as long as there's no FA meddling. He's better than Hodgson, and capable of dealing with the media.

I remember Sam trolling Van Laal by telling the media Laal was playing hoof ball.

That gif would be better with "dis" instead of "this" and "nigga" instead of the Hard R

>still playing two strikers on the wing
>rooney being anywhere near the first 11
>not realising that drinkwater is shit
>implying vardy will carry on scoring at a similar rate to either kane or sturridge

I'm hoping for a compact and fairly narrow counter-attacking 4-4-2

Hart; Clyne, Smalling (until someone better comes along), Stones, Shaw; Sterling, Dier, Wilshere, Alli; Sturridge, Kane

Because he has the best parody twitter account.

mate, you're a fucking plum if you think large samuel will be playing rooney and vardy on the wings.

also noble for the armband as he's sam's bumboy. drinkwater won't get a look in.

FA interference is the worry, but realistically what can they do? He's clearly not going to listen if they suggest he should pick certain players or play in a certain way.

I started that Big Sam thread right after the Iceland game btw. I was quite drunk though.

>If his name was Lou Gallagher, he'd be getting a lot more stick

Great post

>le Stones meme
He's Titus Bramble 2.0.

I'd have Ryan Shawcross ahead of him. If you're going to go Stoke style, go full Stoke style

>Noble
>not Nolan

I can't see it desu. Whole lot of players in there who aren't defensive minded enough.

But then again this is the first time he's had so many decent players to choose from so who knows what he'll do.

I'd have a tenner on Rooney starting in his first game in charge though.

People who say Big Sam plays hoofball are typical bandwagoner fans who sit at home all week watching football streams, call themselves Man U fans while living 400 miles away

They know nothing of football out side of this pass sideways bullshit and think playing fifa makes them a better football manager

They've never seen him at Bolton

Bolton played some football under Sam

maybe a slightly more defensive minded player than wilshere, possibly one of delph or henderson if they get back to being okay at football.

stones under mourinho, pep or conte (if he leaves everton), or under koeman will be a top class central defender. Wouldn't be surprised if shawcross is in the squad.

Calling it now

>implying it wouldn't be glorious

They were doing so well with Sam, being comfortable in the top 10.

And then he left.
Poor team