America's next President!!

America's next President!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ntknetwork.com/bill-clinton-falls-asleep-during-hillary-clintons-convention-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=LrZpMRDxZZo])
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So are we sure she's going to win now??

The system is rigged, plus Trump is a Democrat plant to ensure she wins. We are all fucked.

Electing a criminal typical America

>implying she won't betray feminists by transitioning into a man in the middle of her term.

HELL...... YES

Gosh I can't wait to see how the Trump-supporters react, when he loses.

Many will probably riot. Some will probably be shot.

And I'll be watching on with a massive grin.

This
regardless of the winner, the chimpout will be glorious

ntknetwork.com/bill-clinton-falls-asleep-during-hillary-clintons-convention-speech/

>about to go berserk

yes

Trump supporters need to realize that he won't do anything to address climate change lol.
Like the nigga doesn't believe in science, why the fuck would you vote for that besides "o well hes not a cuck"

Grow the fuck up and vote for the future; most of you are probably 19 and won't vote anyways, but jesus christ, are you all really anti abortion, anti gay etc? That's the conservative values you're voting for, dumbfucks.

I don't like Hillary either, but at least it isn't some dumbass that discredits science.

trump's already transitioning.

so we'll be blessed with the first female President, regardless of the victor. if Hillary transitions during, it won't matter - she'll still have made history as first woman.

Also I believe Bruce Jenner will be the "Trans-Ambassador" (his words, google it).

Sometimes you have to make compromises

that pence guy is scary with his views on Christianity, abortion, "climate change is fake! God controls the climate!", evolution, denial-of-science etc.

and just today, pence said "If Trump's elected, I will SMASH Roe Vs. Wade! No abortion will be allowed, ever again!".

Like pence doesn't even believe in abortions for children who've been raped.

>but at least it isn't some dumbass that discredits science.
you might want to take a look at retraction watch. science ain't what it used to be.

agreed. those stupid libtards are so close-minded. they refuse to compromise, and haven't compromised for decades.

>What, like with a cloth?

lol

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

You really want to compromise against scientific fact? What are you compromising for that is more important than the future of your children?

dumb faggot

Easily offended baby

hah

um seriously? a lot of Christians including myself don't believe in climate change. a lotttttttt of scientists have published a lottttttttttt of information that doesn't support climate change.

sure, natural climate change might occur - more evidence is needed to know how and why that occurs.

do I think any climate change is the result of people? no lol. no.

so where can we compromise? note: I'm a republican reaching across the isle. let's see if we can find common ground.

I was actually more excited about this election than I have been since Gore/Bush.

Then the wikileaks trails started revealing something festering in the Democratic party. The drop point for me was when the FBI director said the charges wouldn't apply to Clinton, but would for any other person in that position. Plus, after President Obama gave the speech about "passing the baton" and how much she already knew about national intelligence, it really cemented how the Democratic party set up everything for her before there was even an election to be had.

I'm sitting this one out, for once. I'm equally disgusted and terrified at how sheepish/boarish our country has become in regards to privacy, security, and education.

>being this new

Oh how I do love the smell of summer! xD

yeah, when the FBI Director said "anyone else would be in jail", I knew then.
right from the horse's mouth.

My vote is a vote for Trump. The Silent Majority.

Pence is frightening as fuck, although he'll just be vice president and likely suck Trump's dick under his desk; the whole platform of that shit is ridiculous, go ahead and build your dumbass wall whilst mexicans still will come in by plane, boat, or even fucking submarine (as the cartel has engineered [youtube.com/watch?v=LrZpMRDxZZo])

Ban all muslims from entering the US, good luck on proving who is muslim or not. Like what the fuck, if I were muslim I'd just tell them "no," how the fuck are they supposed to prove it? Faith is believing in something without proof, it's just like any other random fantasy (christianity) or dream you may have, how does a government single out an entire group of people for believing something if we can't read their minds?

Sources of said credible scientists, please

Btw don't post a fox news link

Excellent work, paid troll #8275

Your payment will be recieved shortly.

>Actually surprised at 600x600

But Trump (and Trump Jr.) said that Pence would, by proxy, essentially be President.

And I like Pence (I''m not the libcuck you're responding to).

Ban all immigration. Send the Mexicans out - maybe with convicted felons? And the wall.

I just don't why everyone isn't voting for Trump.

>silent
>majority
>Trump

~One of these things is not like the others one of these things doesn't belong~

Lol, Pence is the reason I decided to not vote for Trump..

to NOT vote for Trump?? why??

How much is that going to cost, dumbass? We're really going to bus all those fuckers straight to the border? Where's all that money going to come from? What happened to "cutting taxes?" There's mexicans all over the fucking country, along with felons. Save up and come up with the gas money, homie.

I swear all you dudes are 18-19 without full time jobs and don't understand that "building a wall" and "bus em all to the border" costs an enormous amount of money to achieve for some scapegoat shit to "make america great again"

>science ain't what it used to be.

yeah, we have come a long way since the days of alchemy.

Go cry to your corrupt mommy Hilary.

inb4 another random shmuck pretends he understands business better than Trump

>America's next P(rison)resident!!

IRS just opened an investigation into her pay-for-play foundation

Cuz that guy is a cuck bitch

Isn't Trump married to a model?

Isn't Hilary literally a female-cuck?

If you're going to whine like a little hillary-bitch, at least keep it real.

lol you still don't offer any explanations

Uneducated way of going about things, just relying on some dude saying "oh yes, oh yes, it's going to happen, believe me, it's going to happen"

You're a fucking idiot; I hate hillary and trump, but jesus christ dude, at least understand REASON

I just don't think I'll ever properly understand how so many trump supporters and modern republicans (as opposed to the Bush/Reagan Republicans) have been able to successfully operate with emotions over facts.

The interview with Newt at the RNC last week made me realize I'm not crazy when I talk about republicans feeding into the feelings of the public because "The only thing that matters is what the people feel".

But honestly, I feel like it's part of the concept of growing up isolationist (personally for many of you/us) in the whole "staying at home on the internet" all the time mentality. Your safe space is your home, your town and your country. When you're told bad people are coming in, you have no way to verify that first hand right? And stats don't matter to you because only liberal agencies produce statistics that are filtered out by the money in politics to push the liberal agenda right? So you follow what the biggest, toughest person says and take it as law. The protection of your purity and YOUR idea of what safety means is first and foremost. So when someone, or something encroaches on you, you feel you are being violated.

Have to send those that are violating your space back to where they came from and prevent them from ever returning.

I see the emotion and part of the logic (barring the fact that a lot of logic is ignored before reaching the points where logical connections start to be made) but it's still all fear. You guys can hole yourself up somewhere all you want and have your little safe space. Honestly.

You don't pay taxes unless you have a legitimate family or you fucked up your W-4 so using the "tax" excuse is bullshit and it's what you've been taught to say in response to contradictions that immigrants are bad for the US.

I'm curious to see any rebuttals.

didn't trumps wife plagiarize an entire speech during the convention because shes an idiot

After the first presidential debate her victory will be assured.

Just imagine what it's going to be like to watch that brainless hot-aired orangutan go up against her. It'll be the Obama/Romney debates all over again.

Republicans don't exist in reality, and when ALL the facts are on one side, it's not going to be a struggle--it's going to be a SLAUGHTER.

Bro we could put a tariff on everything that mexico imports to us and recoup the cost in

(Wall Cost) / (Gross Yearly Mexican Imports * Tariff) years

I'm not going to look up the numbers but there you go.

Why are you surprised the Republicans have figured it out? The Democrats have been winning with emotions for decades.

>Isn't Trump married to a model?

Yes, this impresses the low IQ population.

k so you're going to build the wall over 30 years cuz that shit will be billions of dollars over a tariff that won't make the mexicans flip tf out

understand diplomacy dumbass

Right. Let's trust the silver-spooner billionaire who built his entire fortune preying upon the naive idiots who don't even realize he has no ownership of any of the buildings with his name on them instead.

I mean, credit where it's due, he's smarter about it that that retard Romney was, but DAMN.

yeah trumps married to a jackass model

have you ever been to college

Hillary married a rapist.

That's kinda worse.

That's been a majority of politics in the US since our birth. Point being that we, as a global society (not just nationally), have immediate access and no excuse to ignore actual researched numbers and data anymore. Everything is available at our fingertips and unfortunately only a few parties are starting to embrace the modern (easy) accessibility of research data and using it in their campaigns. The republicans think this is still the 80's and are trying to run a reagan-like campaign with a dude who can't find a less incriminating coverup for a fuck-up on his wife's website."

It's 2016 now and there is no excuse not to integrate and PUSH publicly available data as part of your agenda. You have the numbers there to prove your points and the only major party to do it so far is the Dems. The libs are using it, green party has been using it for years, neither of them are big enough though.

Wow Hillary's "millenial taskforce" is out in full force tonight. Give it up dudes, Trump is already pulling ahead in all the polls and he hasn't even started on her yet.

>isn't Hilary [sic] literally a female-cuck?

No, but you are literally a fucking retard.

What kind of candidate you want fam?

Oh ok.

A lot, or a lottttttttttt?

>Tfw talking out of ass

Pokemon Go to the Polls

Next level cringe

How about the fact that American's are starting to flip tf out over illegal immigration? Should we only worry about Mexico's feelings and not our own?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

How much is crooked-Hilary paying you?

Trump is loud, but his supporters are silent. All thanks to those liberal social justice warriors who lash out at anyone with a different opinion! So tolerant.

Most of the people I've seen supporting crooked-Hillary have been gay men.

People like you are pathetic. Literally just spewing the bullshit being propagated by the media. Michelle Obama's "speech" was from a popular South African book called Business Success, it was read by a ton of people and that speech has likely been used a ton.

She'll be the president of Rikers Prisoners Association.

Everything you cited, Democrats have been doing for decades. The left are the original bullies. "Oh you don't agree with gun bans? WHAT ARE YOU SOME BLACK HATING, PRO SCHOOL SHOOTING, RACIST BIGOT!?". Don't criticize the other side for realizing that dip shits like your kin feed off morality instead of actual facts and political knowledge. "But Hillary is a nice lady and Trump says hurtful words". Go home pussy

Madam Teletubby

>Hillary as president
>The U.S. finally joins the rest of the world with a female head of state
>feels good bro