OFFICIAL 1AM TRAP/TRANS/CD/MENTAL ILLNESS THREAD

OFFICIAL 1AM TRAP/TRANS/CD/MENTAL ILLNESS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh wow, ca vaetre un grand thread...une vieille pic de tranny...

What's a good dildo I can buy for under $50? Would prefer soft rubber so I could move it around in my ass more easily

If they had the same medications/operations now that they had in the 80s I wouldn't have a penis today. Too bad I'm old. The downside of TG is that there's no such thing as MILF trannys. You go from hot to man in about 2 weeks.

...et maintenant tu es une pauvre hon dégoutante...

met on craigslist

moar

more?

fucking sexy

>negativ

I'm a mildly successful middle manager 70% happy with some 'regrats.'

chicks with dicks
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

More?

Nasty dick

thats about it, there are like 2 other....not very flattering

Tu as l'air de quoi, poids, grandeur...est ce que tu pourrais encore passer aujourd'hui?

Fucking faggots, man. All this little queer wants is to be impaled by hung dick. I sure do wish someone like this would present their ass to me and make me eat it. Eat it for a long long time.

Kitty-lynn on Tumblr...

Cute

Look for Doc Johnson products. Pthalate free silicone. You can usually find a good 1 under 50.

got sauce?

I see those nips pokin through ...looks tasty

My fantasy is to find a passable trap, and have her remove her balls as an ultimate act of submission.

I'm old now. In my 40s. I could pass up until mid 30s max. Maybe if I lost 20 pounds and got really creative with my makeup...But I came to terms long ago my best years are behind me. I guess just like a real woman...You're window of opportunity is when you are young.

But I still have some great memories and some great pics (real pics. I was hot before digital) of when I was pretty. That's good enough for now.

it was 9/11 bretty good
Although sometimes I hate myself for doing it.

This.
I have a doc johnson realistic 9 inch dildo.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

if the prostate is so shallow in the anus, then why do i like being fucked balls deep

>But I still have some great memories and some great pics

Post en...

>You're
topKeK

That's how I roll.

Holy fuck, I don't think I could handle 9 inches. Im new to this whole thing, i'm buying Shimapan and stockings and everything soon. Do you have a trap aesthetics workout routine image?

Sorry about my grammar error. I can blame it on Sup Forums and say it's just a troll but actually it's just the gin. But you know what I meant. But thanks for pointing out all my faults. I'd ask you to roast me but it seems you already have.

Are all traps obiedient subs?

i have a weird c shaped thingy.
its gotten me close.

only time i did hands free was with my fingers but idk how. it was like 2 years ago and ive only gotten close.

For the butt

hedro who's really into traps lately

whoops that meant to say 8 inches, but even still I've been putting things in my butt for years, 8 inches just hits all the right spots.
>Do you have a trap aesthetics workout routine image?
Not a trap unfortunately, I'm just a closet bisexual who enjoys a good prostate massage

Trust. If you start smaller you'll be too cock-thirsty to not buy bigger later. Start with an 8 or 9 and just use what you can take.
Also: clear the channel out before hand

I've been using my fingers for forever just never had the courage to buy other stuff. I'm fairly masculine so I try to keep the whole thing under wraps

Hot...butt pic?

I'm no trap either. These days. My 30's hit and ruined my jawline and shoulders.
Just a CD now.

broadcasting on chaturbate
anyone interested?
my name is ananymoose on chaturbate

sexy as fuck, i wish i was her so badly.

>Those tits

I wanna feel them. Got more especially any bare tits?

A great, low-profile item to use to both build confidence, but also go beyond the limits of your fingers is a hairbrush handle. Get one with a rounded handle, not a flat one, and also avoid any with any pronounced seems, whether raised or recessed to avoid cutting anything. It is more rigid than a proper toy, so you will have to be a bit gentle with it.

I've never been trap material unfortunately. I've got broad shoulders and am quite masculine.
I used to CD heaps in my early 20's, and thought about doing it fulltime - even transitioning - but decided I enjoy being a dude too much. Women's clothes are sooo goddam comfy and sexy, but god I look hideous in them! Hahaha!

never felt awfully comfortable about this addiction, damn /b i even bought myself a 6 inch dildo because of this i don't have any emotional attraction to men so conflicted god damn

i wish i had someone to cum on my face :(

Asl?

Cum on your own, then look in the mirror. Sure it isn't quite as good as the real thing, but it can satisfy a facial craving. Sometimes.

omg can you imagine being her

Webms?

any traps capable of gaping lurking this thread?
i'd love to stare into your abyss :^)

i love to do that but i really want someone elses cum on my face, i want to have to work for it.

I want to trap, but I don't know where to start with no money and a pretty strong jaw

Comr one come all, traps and femboys add me on Kik! : Flammenfloss

To fap or not to fap

noice

Is the person in this photo around? We're talking last night before the bread got pruned.

Bwump

Dammmmmm

Can anyone id this trap? I know she did some cam shows...

"trap" lol

>696966122

fuck off

They would pass a lot better if they trimmed their eyebrows. As it is now, the eyebrows make them look.... bad.

Wow this is what Sup Forums has turned into?? Gone for a year and now all i see is faggots

You've been gone way longer than a year if you think this level of faggotry is new.

They'd also pass better if they weren't literally just a 45 year old man in drag makeup

KEEP THIS FUCKER ALIVE

They have potential, just need a bitta work is all.

Do you have the source?

ren rikka / shemale yum

how do i cum on my own? can't bend over that much...

Dat butt. Try another angle

Anyone have the webm (and name) of the one with the trap wearing glasses and sitting in a diaper?

Dammm

Legs over head. Prop yourself against the wall with a pillow and aim at face. Simple and if your a trap photo in trade of tip.

Sissies... kik me.
>Sorewire

Source ?

Not a trap but I can't think of any other place to post this
Do you guys like my ass?

i want to be aubrey