What weed is better, Sativa or Indica?

What weed is better, Sativa or Indica? strawpoll.me/10861044

personally i prefer indica. if i want to get way out there then i go to sativa. but all i smoke is shatter now so

indica

What is shatter?

wax

its like the thc extracted from weed and put into like a thin sheet of oil which hardens, then you shatter it so you can smoke it/vape

hash?

Indica. Anyone have any tips to make your weed plants thrive? i know its generally easy to get weed plants to grow but is there anything i can do to make them really take off?

haven't had sativa in so long, love the creative speedy part of it, love indica for the warm feeling it gives me

"sativa" vs. "indica" is an illusion. impossible to distinguish the buds in a lab. the difference is only in morphology of the leaves.

If I'm sick the indica. If I want to have fun, sativa.

Scrog them. Google it.

The best thing about smoking and the biggest reason I got into it to begin with is that it helps me relax. For that reason, indica is hands down the best.

shatter was cool when weed was risky.
Now you're just the faggot equivalent of a cunt who brews his own beer

witnessed

There is no BETTER op. Its which one is better for YOU

You witnessed dubz eh? Tell me how did the dubz make you feel?

Indica for the couch lock feeling,sativa for the day time. So more often than not indica makes you feel higher.

I personally prefer Sativa, but that's because what I use it for medically is mostly mental, and because I'm not a fan of couchlock. Favorite strain is either Cinex or Sour Diesel.

the whinos during prohibition were so fucking edgy.

smoke drugs motherfuckers smoke durggggs

put 4 gallons in a five gallon bucket.Use the three part micro, grow & bloom ph perfect from Advanced nutrients 16ml per gallon. Do this the whole time the plant is growing. All through veg and through the first 3 weeks of flowering add Rock super charge. Week 4 through 8 of flowering add Rock Resinator. Flush on week 8 with pure RO water. Oh and "ONLY USE RO WATER!!!!!!!!!" Go buy a filter now if you don't have one. Top your plants when they have 11 or more nods. You want to leave 8 after the topping. Let them veg for 2 to 4 weeks and You'll get 6 oz plus a cycle per plant.

2 1000 HSP lamps can do about 6 plants.

dandelions are plentiful, free and taste much better

plus you are removing weeds from your lawn and mowing strip

only eat them if you don't use pesticides and herbicides, right?

and you don't get blind panic attacks eating dandelions or arrested by police officers, you know

kek this nub.