Do you think Trump can make it?

Do you think Trump can make it?

> Red - (Mostly) Republican past 20+ years
> Blue - (Mostly) Democrat past 20+ years
> Brown - current swing states

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/az/arizona_trump_vs_clinton-5832.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if he gets PA he wins no doubt

Why is that? current polls (from Suffolk College) suggest Clinton ahead in PA.

Utah will probably go to Johnson
Reps here consider Trump too liberal
Dems here hate Clinton with a passion

It's funny how the educated, important areas are voting hillary

normally using a map like this would be fine. This election is fucked up. What it really comes down to this year is not the swing states, but the republican delegates that don't vote for trump

do you know how to read?

no

Trump won't win in Virginia. This state is too corrupt and in the pocket of Clinton for that to happen. So mark VA a blue state

what's funny is how people who look down on their "inferiors" with such snobbery and arrogant ease can call themselves the 'educated and tolerant' ones...

Mark my words:

Every one of those toss ups on that map are going to go for Hillary. She also has a chance in Arizona and Georgia.

>Brown
Clearly that's gray

>what is screen resolution

Oh, like that Muslim that shot up that night club a few weeks ago; a real fucking education that one had.

Or are you referring to the thousands of blacks living in southern Michigan? As we all know, Flint is famous for its education system.

Or could it be that educated liberals just want to control the lower class to keep them in line as the upper class takes away all of their rights?

The NE & the west coast have the highest concentration of college grads & those with graduate degrees

I definitely wouldn't call that grey. Tan maybe.

Translate?

Half of my family comes from the Boston area, every staunch dem I've met up there are full of themselves.

Colorado fag reporting in. There is a HUGE amount of "Bernie or Bust" folks in colorado, so I'd wager he wins our state.

My fathers family comes from Wilmington MA, and are super liberal. Shit is annoying af.

Trump has spent nowhere near as much time in Ohio as Hillary, and now Hillary is sending her religious spanish speaking vice-president to Florida, not to mention HE IS FROM VIRGINIA.
There are 3 massive swing states right there. That's not even mentioning what ever the hell is going on in Colorado and Nevada with their republicans.

hc will get nv, co, nh, va and nc

trump will for sure get fl, wi, and oh.

every staunch _____ is full of themselves. To be so certain that you understand the world requires an annoying amount of confidence.

You don't live in any of those states, nor would I reckon you have done any research into those states.

colorado always come down to denver and boulder
no matter what the majority of the state votes they completely ignore us and just go with whatever denver votes.
and denver is full of uneducated nigs and california democunts who moved to get away from california and now spend their time trying to turn colorado into a carbon copy of the place they moved from
predicting now, majority of colorado will vote for trump but the electors will count us for clinton

There is no way Trump is winning Wisconsin, and as I said above, he isn't winning FL and OH either.

AZ and GA are the swing states you people haven't noticed yet.

Ohio voting for trump also Muslim for trump

"A majority will vote for Trump but electors will count for Clinton" makes literally no sense.

Hillary will win CO by 5+ points.

Can anyone tell me how NM is a blue state but AZ is a red one?

NM votes more reliably Dem at the federal level, but AZ is in play this year.

interesting, so as a muslim how to do you feel about the media thinking your stupid enough to outright hate a candidate based on whatever racist charges they can push against him?

Faithless electors?

That's a bland rebuttal. Why do you believe that I haven't done any research into those states?
Hillary literally has spent more time in Ohio than trump this season, her vice presidential choice is a well liked politician in Virginia which will help in polls there massively, he speaks Spanish fluently and there are a considerable number of Spanish constituents in Florida who can be riled into voting for her which is far more than the xenophobic Trump can do for the Spanish community there.
Colorado representatives didn't want to support Trump at his own convention.
There, I have cited my reasoning. Now you put down something with substance instead of just guessing stuff about me.

Arizona has voted GOP since the 60s, only voted DEM in 96. NM (my state) as been DEM since the 90s, only voting GOP in 2004.

No, because Trump just lost PA and VA this week. He also may have lost OH and MI given to him stiffing contractors and small businesses that had performed work for Trump and then Trump deciding not to pay them. That kind of stuff doesn't bode too well in great-lake/rust belt states where your word is your bond...

Sure. People are stupid.

Here's a fun project for you: go see when the last time someone won the electoral vote in colorado, but not the popular vote. Boulder and denver matter because there are ALOT of people there.

yes because the electoral college always always always vote for the popular votes
never in the history of the usa have they ever gone against the majorities wishes

Not happening. I'm telling you people, Trump is not going to win any main battlegrounds. He needs everything to go right for him, and he is running against a SIGNIFICANTLY better campaign.

He said Trump would win a majority of the votes in CO, but electors would give it to Hillary. That's not how the electoral college works, nor is it a good analogy to 2000. As someone else stated, there could be faithless electors, but it's hard to imagine faithless GOP electors giving their votes to Hillary.

Wow. You sound like a super rational person.
Yeah, rigging primaries takes some serious skill.

And I really didn't mean that sarcastically.

rigged primaries...lol. Keep telling yourself that. a few emails between people annoyed with the Bernie campaign do not equate to a rigged primary where Hillary got 4 million more votes than Bernie.

Nc is will go red for sure

He has been shooting his own campaign in the foot every time he has spoken/tweeted in the last week, which certainly hasn't helped. I mean seriously, called for a foreign government to hack your political rival and directly interfere in elections... That actually IS treason.

He's a buffoon. There are a million reasons to not vote for him, and while he may have a passionate cult following, ultimately they are a loud minority. The Obama coalition plus a few moderates/conservatives disgusted by Trump is enough to feel very confident about having a bigger coalition than Trump.

The Bernie Bros who don't like her will mostly come around. If enough people get over it, the Democrats could really have a wave election.

niggers hate mexicans almost as much as they hate niggers
so Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, and Illnois might go to Trump
and hispanic US citizens fucking loathe illegals so NM and California might go Trump
that's 147 electorates right there

this is terrible electoral analysis

eh, i lievd in ft collins co for a year. this is the way they think. see if their neighbor is voting for trump, and they are voting for trump then naturally everyone other than those dastardly city folks are voting for trump.

incidentally, i stopped watching south park after living in co, its not funny when you have to live in it.

But I thought you said we were all equal, libtard.

i agree, did you see the train wreck they had going on for their national convention. do they have more than a hand full of people per state yet? do they know what a ground game is yet?

Trump lost VA the moment Hillary picked the former VA governor, and current VA senator as VP. The GOP has a razor thin chance of winning VA any given election year, but no chance when a very popular VA politician is on the other party's ticket.

I'm from California; moved here to get away from the faggots and liberals, and I'm voting trump, so cry more faggot..

i don't see enough people getting over it, not with options like jill stein and gary johnson

what I'm hearing is that Virginians are banking on a successful assassination

CA will not be flipping any time soon.

I live in Ohio, when Trump comes around, people care; his rally in Dayton got an unbelievable amount of people, this huge airplane hanger filled with people there to listen to him. When the RNC came to town, everyone expected a shit show; I talked to some officers down at the convention, they said everything had been boring, and that they expected more protesters. At a factory where I've worked at, literally every single person says they are voting Trump, it's not a large factory, but there are many like it around where I live. All that as opposed to Hillary, where no one really cares about her, I was visiting a friend south of me, and he is a fairly political guy, he told me no one he met had cared when Hillary came to their city. Time spent in one state doesn't equal interest of the local population.

I'll give you Virginia, mainly because they do allow bribery as long as it's pretty much refereed to as a gift.

If you really think that Hispanics, especially Cubans, are dumb enough to vote for a president because her vice-president can speak Spanish, you really need to rethink your priorities. I have an aunt that moved down their, coincidentally, she married a Cuban. Recently my aunt and uncle flew up for a visit, right around the Orlando Shooting, and they are booth supporting Trump. My uncle told me the last thing that Cubans would want to do, would be to vote to be closer to Communism. By the way it's either Cuban or Hispanic, but if you are talking about actual people of Spanish heritage, not Spanish speaker, you would be wrong,

The Colorado delegates were unbound, 32 of which were stacked with the Never Trump movement, then nobody at the convention gave any shits about Colorado.

trump can make it listen to this truth, hillary is so fucking crooked

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

Arizona here. She has absolutely no chance. Illegals can't vote here.

10/10

I fuckin lost. don't even know why.

Hillarys past is coming to bite her in the ass this last month.

:)

cubans are a special case much like puerto ricans. cubans tend to vote very conservative and are not representative of either the latino population at large or the typical immigrant experience in general

She's essentially tied in the only polls of AZ so far

Trump most likely also lost Florida with Hillary's VP pick who has some significant ties to the latino communities. The demographics in Florida have been shifting these last 10-16 years. What was once a staple GOP base has been dying out of old age and replaced with larger population bases in Miami (a HUGE democratic population base). The only way the republicans win Florida anymore is if the democrats stay home and do not vote. I don't see that happening when they have a chance to vote for a ticket that is bilingual english/spanish, and has worked since high school years trying to help latin communities around the world...

not every brown face in AZ is illegal.

but you are probably right.

>Always comes down to boulder and denver

because the Denver metro area holds 50% percent of the states population, you fucking mouth-breather. throw in the springs half for the libtards and you've got a tiny majority.

that, plus
>electoral pop bias is only possible on national scale
>State votes are distrubted evenly
>Colorado is one of the only states with enough sense to have laws against faithless electors

seriously

go eat a dick

it might not matter if AZ can't work out its polling issues. they shut out a lot of registered voters because oh noes brown people,

oh lay off, he lives in ft collins, he has suffered enough

fine, fine.

still better than Greely. and no excuse for not knowing how voting works in the nation he fucking lives in.

It's called beige

Trump could probably pull off OH and PA. I'd assume CO goes to Hillary as well as Florida, she'll also get VA cause of Kaine. Trump could possibly flip New York and Michigan giving hi, a slight edge

>Chance in Arizona

HA! Arizonan here. Not a chance in the world she will win AZ.

i second this as a fellow az fag

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/az/arizona_trump_vs_clinton-5832.html

putin is on the job

So many fags here, yeah but we will set legion to trump

Cuould anyone explain to me the difference between popular and electoral vote, or is it because you are talking about predictions here?

polls mean little to nothing right now lad

here, read this:

it says you're toast

It's really cute that you think that.

>Listening to polling companies over citizens of a state

They aren't a guarantee of anything right now, but there is absolutely reason to believe AZ will be competitive. You'll see.

gee anecdotes are always right and statistical analysis always wrong, yes? I think that's how it works for sure

im not saying they aren't completely valid, they are, but early on not so much

They start to matter after the conventions. Hillary will get a solid bounce and be back out into the lead nationally by 4-5 points. A race with Hillary ahead by that much will lead to polls showing AZ to be tight.

Trump: We need to stop immigration from these Muslim Countries until we find out how to properly give back ground checks/stop ISIS.

Media: That's Racist!
Hillary: That's Racist!
Muslims: That's Racist!

I think all the evidence we shouldn't let Muslims in is in the quotes along the lines of "The more you insult Muslims, the more radicalized they become."
Is it clear that they can't even fake their support of our First Amendment when trying to defend themselves?

hm maybe unless Trump can swing NY or something like that

>The polls don't even matter until 3.3 months before the election, so at this point listening to residences of the subject state is more reliable.

Anyway, Trump stands no chance. I am not american snd would never know who'd win since Bill Clinton was elected when I was 12.

This time it's so clear though. Trump got so much attention because he's 'crazy', but that's it.

>that is a really dumb argument

There is literally no possible way Donald Trump will win NY. Hillary is going to win that state by twenty points.

eh dont underestimate him, if he does lose NY he could flip some rust belt states and get PA

Of all the traditional battlegrounds mentioned in this thread, he has the best chance in Ohio, North Carolina, and I guess PA, but I really don't see him winning any of them. Hillary's going to win by a similar electoral vote margin as Obama

he has no ground game and no media support, he will look like trash in the debates and he has no decent surrogates to speak for him. he is complete dog meat now, and all the nazi fucks who jerk him off are going to ear their own shit come december

this guy gets it

> December
> election in November
you stupid or something

He'll probably get OH,NC and pull off PA since he had major support there when he went i could also see him maybe get Iowa since it is in the plains