/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/72119-from-pawn-to-player-rethinking-sansa-x/&do=findComment&comment=3550409
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/72119-from-pawn-to-player-rethinking-sansa-x/&do=findComment&comment=3550409

Your thoughts on this post?

dayne?

Ruse cruise is cancelled on account of hack writing

>Promise me, Ned

Post good ASOIAF wallpapers.

>Well then, lead the way.

YES!

PREEMPTIVE

Why is this thread so shit? It is all memes and no intelligent discussion about the themes and development of the characters on the show.

I can only see the first post at the top of the page. What the fuck happened to the website layout?

>Promise me Ned

>cancelled

It was never going to happen. Not with D&D. Just look at Danys scene last Sunday. They can't come up with anything original to save their lives.

could well happen, they got basically everyone else from Skins

Promise me, Ned.

better version

>how to spot a newfag: the post

Not this shit again

promise me nedposting makes me so fucking mad, holy shit. I'd rather have that one guy spamming with the normies than promise me nedposting. So fucking shit. TRIGGERED as fuck.

>this could be Arianne

.deN ,em esimorP>

go to r/asoif if you want serious discussion. /got/ is for dank memes

They don't give a shit about Sansa

Thus her saying they'll rally around Jon and not herself

will they fuck?

>Gendry
>Gilly
>Lyanna
just skins my shit up senpai

meme

Maegor was a faggot

Will she ever do a good scene again?

>

Quite interesting I guess. They ARe opposite spectrums.

Fat face; 300 lbs by the age of 35

i want stannis to fuck me against the painted table and then cum all over my stomach as he looks at me dead in the eyes desu lads

when will Ian McShane be on the fucking show? already saw 4 episodes and no fucking McShane. and where the fuck are the ice zombies? i also think whatever weatherman Westeros goes by got the fucking weather wrong. winters still hasn't fucking arrived and it's been fucking years.

Don't worry, Loras! Little sister's on her way

Yup, made my way into this thread cause I wanted to check out what people thought about the show. This new season is shaping up pretty well, a little stronger than 3,4 or 5 imo (1 and 2 were still a little better imo).

Promise me.... khaleesi

"Promise me Ne-
>[HBO REGRETS TO INFORM YOU THAT GAMES OF THRONES HAS JUST BEEN CANCELLED. PLEASE WATCH 'VINYL' STARRING BOBBY CANNAVALE]

will it look creepy if I use this as wallpaper?

BRAVO GRRM

did you promise her?

First for Mace Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Defender of the Marches, High Marshal of the Reach, Warden of the South, Singer of Songs, Wearer of Cool Hats, Master of Coin AND Master of Ships

Is there ANYTHING Mace isn't great at? His army fucked Stannis up twice, almost starving him to death. He negotiated a deal with the Iron bank to see Westeros through winter. Rich as fuck. Produced a gorgeous daughter.

Get in here fellow Mace fans!

>Promise me, Ned.

No, not at all.

>implying that wasn't my plan all along
JUST kill it already. Going past the events in the books was a mistake

>longclaw is actually on his back
based
why don't more artists do this?

Hold on,I had the same issue. Something about Goddamn Sweden. It changed back though

Did someone say TheNormiesposting?

>promise me, /got/

>Don't mind the mess my queen, i wasn't expecting visitors. Could you give me a minute to take my armour off?

PROMISE

ME

NED

ayyy

>DUDE FOAM STICK BATTLES LMAO

Someone post the Vin Diesel/Rock gif

Is that how he carries it in the books? because its retarded

How the fuck did Littlefinger teleport to Castle Black that fast?

First for I would love to chain Natalie Dormer into my basement put her on a tight leash and walk her around on the hard cold floor whipping her ass with a long bullwhip until she's bleeding from both ass cheeks while telling her to be a good piggy and oink harder.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Yeah it will definitely look creepy to all the many girls you bring back to your place haha haha

I promise I will go to Syria and kill your entire family

NOW! Remove all characters that weren't in the show or weren't mentioned.

Based Ace Mace

There's nothing inherently wrong with the way that was written, but this will still never stop being funny to me.

Thats not even close to first

Bet you couldn't even look her in the eyes

roll

>Promise me, Ned

Any chance that he can back as a wight?

I miss him so bad.

KHAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEESIIII!!

-farts-

You guys know what this season serves as? Good proof that you shouldn't kill off characters left and right. It feels like the good characters are so few and far between and separate from one another that they have no one to bounce off of, which is why we get scenes like Tyrion, Missendai, and Grey Worm's awkward talk in episode 3. King's Landing has been the only consistently good part this season because it's where most of the good cast is concentrated.

Strange, it directs me to the one I pinpointed. For reference, I'm talking about the big post by user Tze.

I know, its one of the only analyses that compares their characters that are noteworthy. It looks like the ones in the opposite spectrum are converging, while those who WERE in the same one, i.e., Jon and Arya, are getting farther apart, with the faceless man bs.

FINALLY AHAHAHA THANKS

yea i agree it's not how your supposed to be carrying a sword, BUT that's how he's repeatedly described as carrying it, along with Arthur Dayne and Dawn, and Randyll Tarly and Heartsbane

"broken man" not sure what number that is but for sure he's in that episode

should have been shae

It's weird... 10% is good, the rest are horrid. People are just spamming random girls. When it defies logic, it can be funny, but when it's just pretty girls? It's stupid

It peaked with Idris Elba.

She gets the whip if she tries to look me in the eyes.

Why is max landis fighting the mountain?

>"Promise me, Ned."

KHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEESIIIIII

-braaaaaap-

Its quite tall for him to carry in his waist. Longer than a broadsword and shorter than a greatsword, and greatswords are 6 ft tall

>Natalie_1013.jpg: File too large (file: 6.38 MB, max: 4 MB).
You're welcome

when cleganebowl happen. the hound will knock mountain's helmet revealing joffrey's head which explains the dead like outline

Doubt it.

There's nothing wrong with killing a lot of characters, season 1 had an important death in pretty much every episode. It just serves as a proof that if your writing is shit the show is shit.

meh there really aren't too many but I'll try

>Donal Noye
>LSH
>Victarion
>Aeron
>Rorge
>Biter
>Rhaegar
>D & E
>Belwas
>Aegon & Sisters

Hope he keeps a secondary sword then because it will take him forever to draw a sword from back

>R'hllor hungers!

everytime that never fails to make me laugh

Promise me, Jon

Where do you think we are?

Time to bend over and ask for your punishment nicely, slut.

hyi saatana

Bromus me, Bed.

I'm the queen, user

The bottom of that poster should say "COME AND SEE"

Not in my basement you're not.