How do I leave my broken home with an abusive father?

How do I leave my broken home with an abusive father?
>McJob ($11 an hour)
>$300 in bank account

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkqAEjZfVv8
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like you'll need a roommate

Buy a gun and shoot the motherfucker

I wish I could find one

How old? What country? M F?

>$11 x 80 hours = $880 per week
>rent an apartment

There you go, m8.

If he's abusive why do you wanna leave with him?

M
McJob only allows 40 hours a week with 2 hours of OT

I dont know what fairy land you live in where people get to demand 80 hour work weeks when overtime starts at 30 hours and they wont put you on past that unless truly neccesary

do what im doing. join the military

Considering

find a place looking for roomates. spend like 300 on rent and dump the rest in savings. forget about the car/cellphone pokemon go data plan/ forget about your shitty hbo/showtime/cable and stop spending your paychecks on weed/alcohol...move out and save. then when you learn how to take care of yourself on your own pickup a tech degree and start working part time for $40 an hour with like an IT degree or welding/nursing then start using your money to build a life. you can do this by carrying clothes on your back and walking if you have to to get away. if you want it bad enough you can get it.

>fag that left fort worth texas and hitch hiked to wisco, got a job and a cheap place, and now make what i claimed you can make. it's not easy but it's also not hard if you are actually determined. stop being an attentionfag and start moving the pieces.

it's really up to you and how bad you want it. this is america after all...not riyadh

and no you can't make $40 an hour welding/nursing but those are the latter two that will payout after a cheap degree. ***** correction on shit writing.

Best advice

Seems like if you are reaching out on Sup Forums you don't know how to do it. Nobody can tell you how to do it, you have to just do it. Write your own book don't ask for a tutorial. Guidance is everywhere even in this shit hole. This user seems to get it. Stop reaching out and just GO.

This.
I had to live with a few fucked up people but eventually I got into the swing of things with a nice group. Paying $275 a month rent/utilities with a group of 4 in a 5 bedroom in MN. Working on an IT degree as well, network security based, and am interning for $22 an hour.

>implying faggot has good parenting or street smarts to make it ----chances are you were raised differently e.g. the issue op can't leave or doesn't understand how.

No place near my McJob is there a room for less than $800 (LI)
Your right tho user going to start packing

Find a homeless shelter in a nearby large city. Get someone to drop you off there.

The good ones will help you find a job and get your own place.

I dropped a friend of mine off in Louisville, KY (he's from Oklahoma) and he had a decent job and was looking for an apartment within three months.

This is not a bad suggestion, although it sounds horrible - giving up your life to live on a cot and own next to nothing. But here is the thing - with a homeless shelter you can maintain sobriety and start a savings account/bank account and work a job - then you can accumulate lots of money; even with bad or no credit you can throw downpayments on anything with enough saved and paying no rent it's easy to save lots of money especially making 11 an hour or w/e you said. Part of me thinks you're wasting your money somewhere, that kind of cash you should at least be putting in a savings of $100-300 a month or even paycheck. It's time to evaluate your spending and cut the expenses that are luxuries and only spend on necessities. Now is not the time to live like a king even though poverty in America actually offers that lifestyle, it's enticing but it's a sham to bring you down. Focus on saving and give this a shot for the interim.

I've known people from homeless shelters to save up to $10k before they took on their new lives and now they too are graduates of 2-4 year programs with honors and a great life ahead of them free from the previous bounds of their past lives.

Lots of information to consider user, I hope you're not just an angsty teen lying about wage and home life because you got caught doing something stupid like smoking weed or drinking and think grounding is abuse.

Either way. Think about what was said here. The advice on most of these posts are actually lifetimes of understanding. Don't blow this information off.

i wish i had Sup Forums and this thread when i was 17.

fucking loads of gold here if you can pick the ripe data.

judging by your pic you're midwestern? country?
don't know the streets or suburbs as much as you'd like........but here you are on Sup Forums so i have to ask where are you from OP?

East LI suburbs

>East LI suburbs
you fuckin from NY and don't know how to fuckin do things on your own? i won't ask your age because under 18 is insta ban but...damn

alright...forget the homeless shelter NY is no place to live with those fucks. your problem is where you live and the cost of living being way too fucking high. time to move to washington or the midwest, maybe the dakotas spend that 300 on a bus/plane ticket and rock a homeless shelter from there, if you're under age that might screw you as you'll get sent home unless you say you're in an abusive household, try to provide proof. not really sure how to get you some insta cash before you're 18. maybe it's one of those...deal with it till you're of age and make a plan and dip once you turn 18.

that sucks m8

Fucking spoiled fag confirmed. Probably ran out of coke.

>long island
>new yorker
you had us going junkie. no we will not buy your next score.

Join the Army. Meet interesting people and shoot them. Take the ASVAB an try an get a MOS that has a real world application don't do 68w trust me.

kill him

Hmm. I don't know too much about NY life but I do know about the east coast, life definitely is different there. Another user suggested moving west, you can actually get into homeless shelters without ID, make up a birthdate that makes you 18+ and say you have no ID. Just make sure you are sober when you do or you get blacklisted, specifically alcohol.

If you haven't been paying attention it's obvious OP isn't 18. I don't know any live in JROTC how bout u

Look into government assistance programmes....tell them your situation. You should be able to get them to pay your rent...might be on a waiting list and might be a shit place butll be yours.

Not a bad suggestion, but OP isn't 18 judging by limitations and comprehension. And honestly...fuck the army. If OP is used to an abusive household they could easily make marines or sailor and walk away with a better education...or career.
>be all that you can be
PFFFT

Tuned 18 last month been contemplating leaving since 16 it's time to pull through with it just don't know how I'm considering all these options

Where do you live that this is a thing? Usually it's the elderly and disabled that even get any kind of approval? Please don't say canada, because i've done the research...those are the places. Next time toss links.

only education you can out of those to is how to suck dick kek

Go to Home Depot and fix your shitty house. The market will recover, and you need to learn to care for your property.

Also, your dad calling you a faggot isn't abusive. He's trying to help, just not very hard.

If that's the case you have some hard decisions to make. Do you go to school? You can discuss this in great lengths with a counselor and they can refer you to legal shrinks that can walk you through your personal bs and offer you some killer options. Don't be afraid to ask for help, you are allowed to keep information back if you're uncomfortable, but consulting Sup Forums is like asking a bunch of child rapists and murderers what path to take in life, 90% of the people on here have killed someone or raped someone. The other 10% are on summer vacation and trying to look cool. It's time to reconsider where you seek help, as asking for help is a key part of your life. You really need to utilize the tools around you, school, statewide programs...even despite your beliefs some churches will offer help...but Sup Forums? really? Shit man...fingers crossed for you m8. From 18-30 are supposed to be the best years of your life, once you go beyond that you start worrying about a wasted life and all that bullshit. You need to make a decision, an informed decision and you need to do it now, no procrastinating. Talk to people and i guess using Sup Forums (in this one fucking miracle thread situation) is legit but you need to go out and do some face to face. Step it up and ask for help in real life, you're an adult now and reaching outside of your comfort zone to fix your life is a necessity to fucking living in America or just about any country...At least the bare minimum. Good fucking luck m8...and i mean that in a nice ...cheer on kind of way.

congrats you never served. but it's okay, i know plenty of people that continue to do so despite your little edgy summerfag tone. enjoy being a forum humper for the rest of your life with that dindu talk. but when you grow old and die, you will realize you were a half ass your whole life and you didn't really do anything and if you have kids, they will reflect that. joke is fucking on you

Dumbest thing I've seen all day. Angstfag detected.

This makes me think though OP
Define the abuse at home? Are we talking full on drunken beatings daily...worse rape? or

As another user said busted smoking pot or ran out of drugs and couldn't get 'allowance'. Some details would be nice to assist you in not being fucked.

As another user said you came to Sup Forums...and you did it with some vague ass shit.

Wait until you meet people and find out the strangers you confide in for years longer than your relatives are way more fucked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=QkqAEjZfVv8

Abuse consists of NO OUTSIDE involvement unless approved (1-3 hours total a week) beatings usually Saturday or Tuesday (days off) for things such as watching tv to much to being forced to eat food on the ground

8 hours later you put your dabs down to respond. smfh...enjoy your bullshit as much as you can before you realize you wasted the best time of your life being a cuck.

>Derailing this hard
>Confirmed worthless neckbeard basement faggot
>Edgy comebacks from 2009

What are you trying to do here? Win something? Your generation gets participation trophies anyways.
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

defend yourself, claim self defense. if you can't even stand up for yourself you can't get away. the best you can do is walk into a police department with bruises on your face and claim your parental did it, and they can assist you with a new placement. but chances are if you were beaten this long you would have developed a survival / defense mechanism and would have by now at 18+ done something about it now that you have the right.

two choices:
1. stay get beaten and enjoy being broke
2. take less of a beating from the world on your own and build your life.

/fucking thread.

just leave the country, people will help, trust me

damn that's actually a good song if you lived through the era
so much nostalgia

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES!

Dumbest thing you can do. You will always be a Nigger in every country other than america unless you go to canada, but without citizenship;
nigger.

>samefagging the thread this hard and losing
>resorting to some trendy edgy copypasta boring bullshit
>still alive despite all your suicide threads

fucking kys.

you've been given enough great info here user, i hope it wasn't bait. lots of people reaching out of their way to help, but they can't help but wonder if you were the alternate antagonizing, e.g. the reference to why you choose Sup Forums for help. fucking get some help in real life and stay away from this shit hole full of neckbeard money inheriting faggots who will never do much more than masturbate into stuffed ponies.

and to think some good friends of mine died for faggots that i run into all the time on here. sick fuckin world. your life isn't that bad. wait until you see the other side. anyways im out. good luck even if you're not even real.