Why is it so hard for people to realize both candidates are terrible choice's...

Why is it so hard for people to realize both candidates are terrible choice's. Its like being forced to choose between aids and Lymphoma

Other urls found in this thread:

isidewith.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its almost like people dont remember having to vote for Kerry or GW, ohh wait most of you werent old enough to vote then.

As a 12 year old, i can confirm accuracy

or a giant douche or turd sandwich

OP here born in 87 just turned 29.
with Kerry bush there was an obvious difference. Do you really believe one candidate is better than the other in this current election? not calling anyone out i just want some honest opinions.

You mean like the last election?

Who here thinks GW was a good president?

Yeah, I think Gary Johnson is better than both of them.

Which one?

At least Trump is pro-mass deportations, pro-secured borders, anti-TPP and doesn't believe in the wage gap meme.

GW not GHW

Anything is better than a nigger. Except for a woman.

tell about this wage gap meme and what planet your living on where there is not one.

I think Gary Busey is better than both of them...

>choice's
Kill yourself for abusing an Apostrophe.
Delete thread first.
And fuck off.

Becaause, underneath all the brainless vitriol, Hillary actually isn't a poor choice at all. She's just ben buried under a pile of bullshit from the Republican subhuman niggers.

Pic related. I encourage all of you who are smart enough to not like Trump but think Hillary is a bad choice too to take the quiz and find out the TRUTH.

isidewith.com

looks like Sup Forums made it to the discussion. Hows the Hitler cock Tonight?

>choice's
Apostrophes show ownership, not plurality.
Also, #FeeltheJohnson.

stay mad grammer fag no one cares

The wage gap exists because of female decisions and not misogyny.

G-Wash was the jam, dude. A general of an army and smart enough to step down after one term.

Everyone knows, dude. Nobody except the kool-aid drinkers of either party think either of the two main nominees are good.

You want something to change? Learn who your representatives are. I promise you you don't know the name of the Senators or Representatives for your state. Figure out who they are and vote for someone besides the president; you could elect the greatest person on the planet to be president, if you have a shitty congress nothing's going to happen.

No they both are shit candidates and people like you are the reason we have them.

Aids all day

Damn tumblr and reddit are up late tonight.

hyperbole, there is only one terrible choice here, and two reasonable ones: Gary Johnson and Hillary

There are still degrees of difference, and yes I think one is better than the other, but it seems that they are both worse this time and choosing the least shitty candidate kind of turns my stomach but its what I am forced to do by our current two party system ( have voted for donald duck and third parties before). One of the candidates is qualified and the other is a empty suit, granted the one that actually is qualified happens to be a soulless career politician willing to do anything to win.

I think he's talking about his son.

I think night shyamalan is better than all of them

Easy now Sup Forums not every one that disagrees with you is from tumbler and Reddit and you forgot to call them cucks! Make sure you always call someone you disagree with a cuck. That's how you show the plebs u are the superior master debater.