This is what an Alpha Male looks like. Obviously you all know im stronger than you...

This is what an Alpha Male looks like. Obviously you all know im stronger than you, but what you might not know is that im a genius too. I invest in stocks and have an IQ for 113. I'm happy to answer questions about how to build muscle or increase your IQ.

Why don't you do legs?

Iq of 113 lol YEP CERTIFIED GENIUS

I know this is b8 but seriously....lol. Dude is a buck 30, 35 at the most and would fold like a piece of paper in a fight.

Legs arent that important. Focus more on your arms and chest. I do legs once every few weeks, its not necessary to do it anymore than that though.

There's literally faggots cuter than you...
>kys

This

hmmmm, my IQ is high and my aesthetics are better. Plus I have a trust fund. No thanks.

I've been in fights many times, I SNAP people in half who fuck with me. These arms are registered legally as guns.

CX

Both are cute for a yaoi couple, the guy in the op can be the seme and the one you posted the uke.

Lost for words? Its normal to be intimidated.

such cringe
Did you beat them at chess to?

You're not Paul

I'm taking the bait. You look like a cardiofag. 113 is low for iq. Legs matter. Kill yourself.

you only faked being ice once yahoo Cx

I saw this shit like 3 days ago. Timestamp or gtfo.

KFC MANAGER.

DODGE DEALERSHIP

ENZA DENINO

LEANICE44

DO THE TONGUE THING HOMIE

DO THE ARM THING HOMIE

PURPLE ARMY

Bitch I can snap you in half with that weak ass waist

THIS IS ICE HOLY SHIT LMAO

I dont do cardio, im just naturally lean. 113 is quite high actually. Legs arent as important, how often do girls look at your legs rather than your chest and arms? Open to help with bodybuilding advice if youre getting into it.

ITT weedy gits

Your phone is bigger than your arms

Some fat neckbeard can probably overpower you

Heres another pic to show what im working with. No, im not a professional bodybuilder - just do it for the girls.

I see your a cross dresser to

I'm looking to get bigger. High reps low weight or high weight low reps?

113? 140 YOU FAG

dude you are using ice's pictures you fuckwad

>malnutrition

Black niggers cx

Cx

Alpha males don't seek validation like you do. My guess is, you got fit in hopes of getting popular with girls but your shit personality keeps butchering your interactions interactions. Dont worry user, keep working on your happiness and girls will come naturally.

Coming from a girl... I'm pretty thin (5'6 120) and literally I would be scared I would break you.

kek

High weight, low reps.

high reps low weight.

Cute little beta, hes trying to be mean.

I have an IQ of 148, but even a chimpanzee with brain damage could tell you are a homosexual, and not very bright either.

I'm working on my tan.

Do Brazilian jiujitsu

Werrrk that hourglass figure bby

fucking ice Poseidon Cx #PurpleArmy

So I meet this girl on POF and she looks okay, nothing special, pretty much just foockable. We go on a date and it goes great, she seems like a cool girl. We go to her apartment and we start making out and im tryin to get her clothes off and shes like "no no no we just met but ill suck you off". So im like okay, she gives me a BJ and i grope her boobs and thats the first sign something is wrong. I felt no boobs, just all bra. Second is i feel she has hair extensions and im like "okay wtf is going on why would a white girl need a weave?" Then i notice it, when she gets close to my face to look into my eyes or some sh!t, under all the makeup I see foockin chin hair and im like this is a damn cross dressin ***. So i got the hell out of there and pretty much drank a bottle of mouth wash when i got home and poured rubbin alcohol on my d!ck but i still feel so disgusting.

Moral of the story, don't try to foock chicks online cuz its probably a dude.

Op you a faggot

cx

stfu u autistic manlet sand-nigger, go be a faggot in /fit/ so some gay chad will fk u like ur daddy use to.

Dont let your girlfriend see this picture, you dont want her leaving you for me. Oh wait..none of you have girlfriends.

cx cx

This fag is fit...not strong...strongman have some fat to feed the muscle...this newfag could last longer but punches will be weaker in a fight. Also I have no idea what I am talking about ...fly aways like a fuking retard 9gag user...

i'm an old tubby nerd and I could still twist this guy up like a pretzel. my IQ is 140 does that make me supah ultrah jeenyus?

My girlfriend says you should stop sucking in your stomach like a twat

Fluid genders seek less attention than you are

No gf
>no shit

hahahaa ice you cuck cx

>coming from a girl

every picture of this guy forces a laugh from me

Op looks like spongebob..

Glad you can hold yourself up in doggy while someone fucks you up the ass you faggot cunt.

Stop saving my pictures to your fap folders kids.

youre the guy from csgo, unless youre just using his photos. ice poseidon on twitch. "Listen, bro"

>Implying?

Sorry what? I cant hear you over the $14.99 per hour thats being shot into my bank account from my alpha job.

your a skinny little shit with no fat. any norms would wreck you. you 120 pound summerfag.

>These arms are registered legally as guns.

Jesus christ please stop. You might as well toss in a "Gun Show" comment with all the shit you are spewing. Great bait you got me to laugh atleast once.

Did someone say Pro Gamer? im that too.

The fact that you think your IQ is a measurement of your intelligence rather than your ability to memorize means you are not, actually, that intelligent. Standardized intelligence tests are about as valuable in determining someone's *actual* intelligence as a crate of horse shit.

This is the general opinion of people in MENSA, like me, when we hear/see someone get all arrogant about their standardized test scores - it doesn't mean shit. You aren't, actually, as smart as you think you are. Come back when you can get into MENSA. Until then, shut the fuck up.

Congratulations on your ability to stick to a daily routine, though. Apples and pears all around! Such an enormous accomplishment, that is!

lol look at that back acne, considering you have little to none on your face and the definition of your obliques to your thighs, you clearly take some kind of steroid, most likely anabolic pills. Guessing you were bullied and got into lifting for self confidence but considering "Girls dont look at legs" was your response and then you say you'll give advice.. you're an amateur lifter. You may be into mma considering you said your arms are registered as guns, because I know fighters aren't actually allowed in street fights because of that, but, you seem like a tool. Probably wouldn't be friends with you. You also seem like the guy who always talks at the gym because you always go with friends.

What's funny is, this guy doesn't even have more muscle than me, I'm much stronger. You're more fit, by far, but I'm fucking bear-mode. I'm chubby, sure, I eat whatever I want, but I work damn hard to make sure I can lift too.

>get bigger
>high reps low weight
kek

Legs are important you stupid shit. You body has to be proportional. At this rate, you upper body will be bigger than lower.

This guy isn't big, but you aren't either.
> Pick related
He would lay you down 10 times over. I hope this guy doesn't give a shit about the fact that you're a woman, becuase I wouldn't either. I hate girls trying to act tough. The toughest girls in the world are small as fuck, so I'm doubting you're even close to that. Go back to begging for privileges you stupid fucking slut. God it's funny seeing this bullshit you just typed, it's not even accurate. This guy is small but I can only imagine him hitting you once and you going to cry to the police crying. Where do you live? I'll gladly pay this guy to come to your house and slam you on the ground multiple times just for my enjoyment and to prove your stupid self wrong. Now enjoy the thread and don't fucking reply you stupid ape.

GG clown-hair.

I'm leaving soon. I'll give you little kids a chance to roast me, have at it, maybe show a picture of yourself so i can laugh.

That's a swimmers body...shit compared to a lifter's body

may have muscles but you still look like a little queer

linguini lookin ass

>/r/ ?

Fuck off reddit

I'm taking the bait
>IQ is bullshit, I'm in MENSA
>MENSA good, me smart

Nice bacne bro

i'll take a scoop of jamoca, twigboy

>girl
>internet

WOW IQ 113 YOU GOT EM REAL GOOD MAN

Wash your back you dirty wop

Dude what in the actual fuck is with your forearms here? Like, actually, they're bright red and look like they're filled with cottage cheese. I've never seen shit like this and I've done weight training regularly for upwards of ten years now. Maybe I'm just stoned but arms aren't supposed to look like that, I might actually gag.

Its from the protein shakes.

Atleast the reddit coder knows how to make profiles and accounts so you can keep track of you post scores.

jesus h christ how big is this guys head. literally. i think he works out just so he can keep that fucking thing level on that stick body.

me too

Cx

Says the outsider looking in.

Do some research, see for yourself. The WAIS/WISC are preschool quizzes compared to the MENSA entrance exam.

I realize you think you're smart, but stupid people usually do, until they're put up against an actual challenge.

So join MENSA or shut it.

IQ 113, get the fuck out of here with that shit, i have mild autism and i have a score of 127. And Who the fuck doesn't invest in stocks.

That's legit backwards for optimal muscle gain, you know that right? You want high weight low rep. Are you really this stupid? I thought this was common knowledge...

Stop taking pictures of your pepperoni back, you prepubescent faggot. Delete this.

how can this not be bait are you really this fucking retarded?

>Inb4 op's an autist

Bacne from shakes. Stop being a filty jew and use soap or something. Noone wants that shit at the gym if you touched your nasty ass back on it

this

But 113 isn't genius. I know cause I fall just short of genius and my parents never fail to remind me that I was only almost good enough, ergo useless.

Bruh, you aren't the only one browsing Sup Forums alittle fit, small waist and decently smart.

You're just the only one who would make and thread and invite people to shit post with you.

>no facial hair

Samefag setting up leg pic, not falling for the b8 m8.
Also, he has an iq "for" 113. A genius would structure his sentence properly, faggot. I hope your "investments" tank.

You look like an AIDS patient,

wop indeed my nigga

What an amusing and desperate cry for validation by strangers.