Is your surname common in your country ?

>Is your surname common in your country ?
>In which region is it more common ?

I start
No
Reunion Island

Other urls found in this thread:

verwandt.de/karten/
worldnames.publicprofiler.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very common in my father's region, not especially common in the country

my surname is from the only good country, hrvatska. but here in new zealand there's lots of croats who all know each other because they all come from the same place at the same time

No.

there are less than 20 people alive with my last name

~10 bearers in Finland, ~10 bearers abroad

Mine is more common in Quebec than here.

No.
Nowhere.

My name isn't special, but it isn't common either.

>His Common Surname in Paris
You're not white right ?

Common in the Yvelines and a few in Alsace Moselle, and Loiret

Deutsche können übrigens hier nachschauen:

verwandt.de/karten/

Not really common, as it's hungarian but probably one of the most common hungarian names here

>iktf

Mine is more common in États-Unis than here.

No it's not a very common surname at all, but the most are in Salford, Manchester where my grandfather is from.

My last name is extremely uncommon in America, and also uncommon in Poland where it's from. It is basically contained to the village in Galicia where my ancestors are from. I'd rather not post it but it ends in -ura which is apparently uncommon for Polish last names and most people assume it's Italian.

I did once hear someone with my last name being called to board a flight to Warsaw on the intercom at Amsterdam Schiphol, I was there with my aunt and we both just looked at each other in disbelief for a minute.

>my country is so great I emigrated the farthest away I could

No, my surname is Imperial and most of my clan is of high status. But of course being here in Sup Forums means I have a shitty life, I once used to be like my clan kins, graduated from college, passed the licensure exam, had a hot gf and studying in law school. Now I'm an alcoholic jobless single useless fuck who plays video games all day.

It's pretty equal in France and very popular in Québec and Maine.

>Maine
I think it's Vermont sorry

What website is this?

worldnames.publicprofiler.org/

Cheers

Surprising amount in North America.

it isn't commom, but it is rare anywhere else

intrasding, my mother's name is "Celtic"...

This doesn't look right. The name has hispanic roots but it's the most common in Italy and Poland.

Also

>dat fucking guy in Denmark and that other one guy in Vienna

They have no data for Portugal

My name is not very common here though, super rare.
The where it's most popular in the world is in the swiss-italian border. And then Galicia and then Argentina.

It's common at home, while further south people always assume I'm related to any other person with the name.

>tfw my name is mispronounced "fucker" by most English speaking people
Also, no its a rare surname.

this is Gregor Fucka

It's some stupid patronymic shit so yeah. One of the most common around.

Only found in France, I'm not from the region where most are tho

forgot file

Polish visiting Germany
No, i've never met anyone outside my family with my surname(Romańczuk). It comes from my great grandad that used to live in wołkowysk but the ruskies took it and now its in Belarus. He had a big home there that is now a school. My grandad tried to atleast get some money for it because the communist just took it, when i asked him how much he said "enough to take your granny for a dinner and a bottle vodka to suppress the pure rage and emptiness". :(

sup Vercingetorix

my surname is lunterni

i think my grandpa made it up when he came here

No, because it's a Huguenot name from number 62 and 59.

My surname isn't very common, about 2,000 bearers worldwide
It originates from the East Riding of Yorkshire and is most common in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
There's more people with the name in America than in England and there are also smaller numbers of bearers in the other Anglosphere countries

My surname isn't popular in the UK, for obvious reasons.

wtf

Dem Normans

FROGG'D

Really makes me think

There's 200 occurrences of my surname in the whole country. 197 of those are in my region, 123 in my city. I dare say it's a pretty local surname.

WTF i love france now

>enough to take your granny for a dinner and a bottle vodka to suppress the pure rage and emptiness
Damn son

Well that's interesting

That's a pretty common surname in Quechua desu.

t. rurik

>You're not white right ?

I am, it's an old noble reunionese family.

FRENCH'D

>Normans
>Aquitaine/Limousin/Auvergne

hey, maybe I'm vikang and shit too!

>tfw my name is more popular in Pakistan than England
Thanks Empire.

welp