The Tragedy of Man

Batman v superman

>putting BvS in a kino grid
light chuckle

t. ___ __

fill in the blanks

>essential fedoracore
disdain4plebeians

Don't mind these Marvel swine. Their tastes are forever ruined; they will never accept anything other than the slop that Disney shits on they're plate. They're the dredge of the sewers, gulping up whatever trash falls in their gullet. They will never know true kinográphie, even if it were right under their noses. A patrician like myself can only pity such creatures.

I fucking hate enter the void, with a fuckin passion. Worst movie I've ever seen.

Is Antichrist good? I own the criterion collection bluray but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

where is Avengers: Age of Ultron user?

Every one?

Post the original version of that pic

The Master
Filth
Lost River
Blue Ruin
Enemy
Prisoners

Prisoners is literally top-tier kino. One of the greatest things I've ever put my eyes on. Love it.

Cool. Watch more films.

I watch a lot.

>Blue Ruin
>prisoners
>Filth
really

>Questioning those
>Not Lost River

Its almost if you watched a collection of "perfect" shots. The film is a technical masterpiece. I belive it is also without a single continity error. The story is pretty good but comes nowhere close to the levels of filmmaking it achieves

Only Blackhat and Inherent Vice are good

haven't seen it.

Noah very much doesn't belong in any chart or list of the kind, and different from BvS- that too doesn't-, it's a completely irrelevant, forgotten and 'debateless' movie.

Noah wasn't that irrelevant desu

>tfw they're actually all good movies

only 2 of those are decent.

goose wishes he were a good director and refn wishes he were handsome. like pottery