Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;)...

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* yess daddy, cum in my mouth *suckles more on daddy's cock*

stop that

No

Nice

*blushes*

Hey OP. Enjoy this F40PH. Don't worry anons. I got this.

What

Tagg subs DansGame

Oranges.

CSX F40PH REPORTING IN

Don't mind if I throw in a couple of SD70ACe units.

FILE PHOTO F40PH REPORTING IN.

You derailed the thread.

Don't mind at all user. Oldfag here. Tired of this shit. Sup Forums PARTY F40PH REPORTING IN.

CP train rolling in

HAH!

THAT IS FUNNY!
YOU ARE FUNNY!
LIKE MY FOOT

Leave this place and never return

OP here. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but I've been shitposting this new pasta everywhere. Have fun :33

ILLUSTRATION F40PH REPORTING IN.

Don't care. This is the most fun I've had on Sup Forums in 10 years. Sad huh? METRA TOY MODEL F40PH REPORTING IN.

What's wrong with your foot? What makes your foot funny?

Eh, I've been having a lot of fun too user. Had the most giggles I've had in months.

EMD F7 reporting in

badly drawn train reporting in.

CALTRAIN F40PH REPORTING IN.

Shy EMD F7 watches other trains play on the trainground

God your good at that.

HAHAH!
YOU TRAIN SIR ALSO ARE BEING OF THE FUNNY AS WELL TOO!
NOT COMPRETENDING FUNNY FOOT MAKE YOU FUNNY AS WELL TOO SIR
FUNNY FOOT KNEELS BEFORE YOU FUNNY TRAIN MAN

TWIN AMTRAK F40PH REPORTING IN.

>a
Forgot pic

wtf is happening

Thomas the Tank Engine and friends reporting in

NEW JERSEY TRANSIT F40PH REPORTING IN.

That's not a train, that's a kyke ,get on board user!

FUCKED UP F40PH REPORTING IN.

OLD TIMER F40PH REPORTING IN.

RTA F40PH Plow reporting in

SUPER JELLY F40PH REPORTING IN.

SPENO F40PH-2M Reporting in

SCENIC F40PH REPORTING IN.

SILVER BULLET F40PH REPORTING IN.

Just let this thread die man

You especially ^
Thanks you guise. You have made an oldfag proud. I leave you with... PARTY HARD F40PH REPORTING IN!!!

OP here. I like you oldfag. Live strong.

Thanks OP. Now go die in a car fire on your birthday.

I want this

This is legit one of the best threads on Sup Forums in awhile

TRAINS THREAD