Marvelfan here, didn't get this movie

Marvelfan here, didn't get this movie.

Can you post infographs and screenshots to better understand this masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

cultfollowing.co/articles/the-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-knightmare-sequence-understanding-what-it-means/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXRi28W-ENY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1/9

2/9

3/9

4/9

>DC falseflagger

Batman hated superman because he sees him as a walking atomic bomb

Supes thinks batman is a violent vigilante

Lex hates superman because he has too much power and is probably a phony (probably jealous)

Lex uses batman to kill superman (or superman kills batman proving he's not a hero at all)

Batman realizes that he has become a jerk just like Joe chill and that Superman was a human just trying to do the right thing

Lex's plan was ruined so he released doomsday as his back up kill everyone "plan b"

Wonder Woman is there because she wants a photo proving she's a meta human. She likes fighting monsters anyway so she goes help bats and supes fight doomsday

That should cover any "problem" you may have had with the film

5/9

6/9

>Marvel fan here
>Costanza.jpg

7/9

8/9

9/9

DC fan here
Why didn't Zemo just kill the avengers ?

>Marvelfan here, didn't get this movie.

of course

Godspeed Marvelfan.
And may you change your ways and see the light someday.

What a piece of shit movie

>DC cucks

He wanted them to suffer, not put and end to their suffering.

Burton's Batman is shit tho

Ask away, OP.

The original script, however it was considered too smart and edgy for a mainstream audience

>Rain assaults the ground
>The striking silhouette of SUPERMAN
>the two colossi are standing inches apart
>Lightning erupts in the darkened sky
>You thought a pair of glasses could fool the world's greatest detective?
>Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Who composed this glourious leiteraeture?

Just another guy who mistook being a fanboy with being a fan.

cultfollowing.co/articles/the-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-knightmare-sequence-understanding-what-it-means/

Good thread

Just out of interest what is the difference?

I'm still waiting for an infographic explaining why anyone bothered to see this movie after the terrible trailers.

A fan would rather see a character grow and change and is receptive of re-interpretation and writers capable of coming up with interesting challenges for the character, whether philosophical or ethical.

A fanboy just wants the escapist power fantasy where heroes are infallible Mary Sues whose failures either serve that fantasy or offer no lasting consequences.

>planecrasher
fuck my sides

Ah ok. I couldnt find cuckmanns review of bvs, did he like it or hate it do you know?

Hated it, I do believe. That sample script he "knocked out in twenty minutes," is how he would have "improved" it.

but why was there a mexican flash though, that was pretty racist.

>El Rapido! Rapido! Cruzar la frontera del tiempo y el espacio!

Holy shit I havent seen this before. Kekkled pretty hard m80

Is this a containment thread?

To keep all the DC retards in one thread?

>"An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again, but one which crumbles from within? That's dead forever."
He also admitted that he knew he wasn't strong enough to defeat them himself.

>That attempt at damage control

Top fucking kek!

The best part is there will be people who unrionically think this is a good film

It is a good film.

Are any of the avengers bullet proof ?

I don't doubt that Snyder pumped this film up with symbolic fat. That doesn't change the fact that this movie had some of the WORST editing I've seen from any blockbuster. Not only that, but the last fight was a struggle to get through.

>Lex creates Doomsday because (?)
>How was he gonna control Doomsday afterward? Not important.
>They fight in the city. LUCKILY everybody has left the city :^)
>Nuked in space, after 5 minutes of fighting
>Now they fight on an island that is also void of civilians :^)
>Batman sits this one out while Wonder Woman takes care of everything
>Superman is able to fly with the spear! I thought he couldn't even be within a foot's distance from it...ahh who cares

Oh, and I also forgot:

>Transformers ×10 in the explosions department

new one

Because Zemo knows he's in a Disney movie and heroes can't die. At best he can mildly inconvenience them and create two seperate avengers teams

>CW made more than BVS did in almost a week
>BVS out for 2 months

LOL

>editing

>bvs stars two of the most enduring and recognizable pop culture icons of all time
>civil war's title character was a borderline joke a decade ago youtube.com/watch?v=OXRi28W-ENY
Can't make this shit up

Yeah. It's probably a victim of the "director thinks he can make a 4 hour movie" syndrome. The uncut version will probably be more coherent, but the theatrical version is where it counts first and foremost.

Thats sad

>it's a Sup Forums is taking memes too seriously episode

Surely this is evidence if any needed that zack is indeed a hack.

>This much exposition

Jesus christ

Lex's plan was never to control Doomsday. It was to have his "Justice League" go after whichever of it or Superman survived the fight.

Problem is, his plan went to shit when both Clark and Bruce not only survived his orchestrated fight, but came out of it cooperating. He released Doomsday because he knew no matter what happened, he was busted, so why the fuck not?

Thanks for this.

yeah, this is how is should have gone down

btw nice dubs

JUST