Who is going to win the 100m at the Rio Olympics?

Who is going to win the 100m at the Rio Olympics?

thunder

WE

going to watch shitlimpics just so i can watch him, breaking 9.58

Race is a social construct btw

bolt will never break the world record again. reckon he could easily have have gone faster in his showboating years

Linford Christie

Bit ridiculous that he still talks about breaking the 19 second barrier for the 200m

churandy martina

he is getting older, and this is the last olympics where he can do something
thus, he is going to break 9.58 and 19 and get some crazy ass 8 figure sponsor money

9.30 easily

It's a bit sad from a stat watcher's perspective but him in his prime form was probably the greatest athlete you will ever see.

He would need to be running in La Paz with a +4m/s wind to achieve that. If he hadn't celebrated he might have got 9.62 or so.

may i remind you that he is 29

A nigger

Andre de Grasse gonna bring back Canadian sprinting glory

he'll be 33 next olympics

i was meaning that 29 years of age in sprint is like being a centenarian

Kim Collins is 40 and faster than ever.

true, he could probably make it close to 9.4s

>mfw zika

Zika-chan

if he is so fast then why have i never heard of him, huh?

Maybe you shouldn't comment on sports you haven't got a clue about then.

Michael Johnson won 2 gold medals at 33 in Sydney (granted he was one of the most doped sprinter ever, but whatever).
Lindford Christie and Frankie Frederics were Olympics finalists at almost 40 years old.

ISIS

Reminder that Gatlin dindu nuffin

#cleanerthanBolt

Tfw you know bolt uses roids, but you cant tell anyone because you use them too. But somehow he is more succesful..hooooow

>cycling fan
>mention it to anyone who isn't a cycling fan
>the first thing they say is something related to doping
>they also claim that all other sports are clean
It's annoying how gullible people can be when they don't want to believe something. All sports are as dirty right now as cycling was when it all came out. Cycling had to clean up to survive and does massive antidoping work. There probably still are dopers in the peloton but nowhere near the same amounts as in the Lance years. That is apparent if you compare the races now and then.

Meanwhile every other sport acts as if they're clean and cover up the positive tests. See case Sundby.

Dafne Schippers easily.
Can you believe it? A white girl winning the most important event at the Olympics?
I'm stoked!