Full grown sliver back

>full grown sliver back
>full grown grizzly

If you faggots think that the bear would win you are hitting autism levels that shouldn't even be possible

>Sliver back
Must be his weak spot

Bait/10

Would pay to see them fight tbh

You dumb ass mother fucker, A full grown male Grizzly bear can weigh more than 700 pounds, and a full grown SILVER BACK ancestor of the Negro can only weigh up to 400 pounds. Get your fucking math before you shit post you dumb ass baitfag. AND SOME TIMES THE MALES CAN WEIGH UP TO 1700 POUNDS YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Damn dude you just roasted his punk ass!

Gorilla loses, goes down like Harambe

HUURR HURRR LETS ONLY ONLY ACCOUNT FOR WEIGHT THAT WILL DO IT

dicks out

What weapons does a gorilla have, fist? Bear claws would fuck him up.

OH OH GUYS LOOK I MADE OP MAD, I BET HE'S TELLING HIS MOM ON ME, HIS MOM WORKS FOR Sup Forums, CRY FOR ME OP, CRY FOR ME

MY DAD WORKS FOR VOLVO FAGGOT GET VAC'D

neither, they both attempt to fuck each other in the ass thus going in circles and wear themselves out in the process

And don't say teeth because the bear has them too and you have to get Close to use them

The bear being heavier would have more muscle. So if the bear rears up on its hind legs to perform a down word attack using all its might with the addition of accumulated force from gravity the gorilla is gonna get fucked up. The bear also has powerful jaws and can tear through any meat. Who do you think would win?

HA HA HAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'LL NEVER FIND PEACE YOU SAD LOLI TROLL HEHHEHEHEHEHEHELELELLELELLEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHYOURSOULDWILLFOREVERBETEMPTEDTOENDITSELFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm sorry OP. You're done. Be sure to check your closet before bed tonight. -.-- --- ..- .-. / ... --- ..- .-.. / .. ... / -.. --- --- -- . -..

My soul is dooted

I'll take the nigger looking one

Depends on if they're fighting in the Cincinnati Zoo or not.

#DicksOutForHarambe

>to perform a down word attack
>word attack

Apparently, the pencil is stronger than fangs and claws too.

Fucking pencil wins everytime.

I'd chuck in for that.

Okay, full grown silverback gorilla?
Or full grown Usuri Brown bear?

This