Hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are just a man that posts every single week.

stopped reading at "vagina elongates." lol.

Bad b8 is bad

But there is no timestamp

ok

shit b8/10

faglord

Get fucked

Maybe needle-dicks aren't your problem, OP. Maybe it's your canyon cunt.

Ffs...

smd

b8

Did you say dubs bread?

fuck off

Humungo nigger

I got this....

Dubs speak the truth, Trombone Twat.

better than tinder! plenty of horny whores of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html

OP is a fag

Nice virus

:(

banned

Female cumming lol. Like I give a shit if it exists or not.

dddd

fuk

Fuck you

Bait.

You triggered me, i sexually identify as a female male bigender tzeentch neutrois khorne intergender demifiend demiboy hellboy genderqueer / non binary pangender/poligender epicene genderfluid transgender will of fire third gender Agender/genderless bipolarjunction transistor androgyne civil/attack helicopter demigod unown F nazi earth moon mars jupiter separatist stargate trans-am mayonaise between 1 and 3 knots southward bigender androgyne and neutrois bigender third gender adn demi-boy nurgle a turn off australian male agender version 1 curse of hatred agender gendervoid femme slaanesh travesti n-b aliagender butch monsoon necron demiagender assassin sun mercury venus saturn uranus neptune pluto zion rate of genderfluidty prince transnigger dont sexually harrass me you cis white male scum

oh wow

lel be salty, life is sad and unfair. Kinda like you

niggerfucker

can i ask, what symbol is that?

>smaller than 8 inches will never satisfy my tight pussy
>8 inches
>tight pussy

fuck

tnx ubi

Stopped reading At femanon here.
If we are alla anonimous why You want To Tell To usare that You are a girl?
And IF You are a girl:
TITS OR GTFO

Send the stupid niggers back to niggerland and these posts will stop.

kek't

better than tinder! plenty of horny girls of your city wanna be fucked on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html

I'm so happy this is a thing now. It's funny, original and most of all the people that post these kind of things are incredibly alpha and cool!

kms

Fuck off
Bait

G8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

FUCK YOU

Nigger

Puss

The b8..

omg

>drills monster cock
>has tight pussy
nice logic

Don't kid yourself, you like small dicks. xD

The fuck does that even mean at this point asshole! ?

Gonna take the bait here. I don't give a fuck if you cum or not. I cum, sex is good. I don't cum, sex is shit. I don't give a fuck what you feel. I'm putting my dick in your pussy. I've already won

>8 inches
you know nothing of the female anatomy

Fuck you

Oh shiet!1 put it in biieetch.

Oh
You son of a bitch

Sure bud

True or not.
Is why I made sure my pussy eating game is strong.
Just in case a female thinks my dick game isn't.
Either way.

>GR8 B8 M8

/Thread

Summerfag detected

sheldor no!

This post

that paint skills though

OP, you should apply water to burned area

maybe you are a slut and your pussy is too loose for average guy?

fucking niggers

gr8 b8 m8

Site your sauseo's cunt this is the fukin biggest load o shit I ever read

I have below average and screwed around with a friend's sister. She came pretty quick and was a squirter, gave great head too. Your argument is invalid

another one of them

Fuck me

We're still doing this

blah blah immunity cat blah blah doing it anyway

bad cow

Its the clit that makes a woman cum fag.

Fuck

I know this is bait but for men out there who feel bad about thier cocks,
Only sluts care about your dick size. I dated a guy with a pinky dick and it didn't matter. An nice girl will tell you the sex was great then go diddle in the shower.

Let's see you talking shit once you are raped. Then anything will hurt you

Posted

no pls

what about asia, top gig

Feminist much?

fuck off

this bait

bad fotoshop faggot

dgsdg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm black people

you fuys are fuking retards

ayy

>...
kill yourself

see the fuking image

You actually sound like an autist

Yeah usually. The faggot who typed out this nonsense is a fucking nerd.

>So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers,
How long do you think tongues and fingers are?