Want Sup Forums's opinion. So A little over a year ago I was fucking around on chaturbate...

Want Sup Forums's opinion. So A little over a year ago I was fucking around on chaturbate. Found a girl who was pretty cute so bought some of her videos. She only got on a time or two after that and ended up buying her snapchat. We ended up talking on there every once and a while but got to us talking everyday quite a bit. Fastforward a few more 6 months or so and she ask if I want to skype. Not me paying her for skype shows just keep talking but on there. Now we pretty much skype 3 or so times a week when I get home from work and text when I'm there. So if you got this far the question is am I just filling her time because she has nothing else to do or is there possibly something between us? It's not about money because since I bought her stuff she has never asked for money or hinted at it. I've sent her some here and there or bought her something just because but she has never asked.

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html
tiny.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

better than tinder! plenty of horny twats of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html

>Paying for a cyber whore
>Something between us

Your virginity is safe, pathetic loser

You pretty much missed the point of the question. Why would she spend over a year talking to someone over 20 maybe 30 dollars?

>virgins calling other people virgin

Not true. I call people virgins on League of Legends all the time.

Probably bored tbh. A lot of girls like having someone to talk to fight off lonelyness/boredom. Since she's a camwhore esp, you're prob one of the only guys not trying to sleep with her, so she enjoys that. You close enough to meet up with her or?

better than tinder! plenty of hornyy girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html

She likes the feeling of beeing needed by you.
Also: You really are a looser, if you try hitting on a Cyber Whore...

I think you have a shot user, if you're not paying her then she could definitely be into you. However, it's hard to tell the difference between friendship and romantic interest. Especially over the interwebs. I say trust your gut. If you think somethings there say something. There might not be, but at least you won't spend your life wondering. Good luck fella

Wow! That is really good Steve!
Guys! You really should check this out! Wow! Wow! Wow! 100% safe and surely not a virus! Nice! Nice!

Nope

Didn't hit on her. Started talking over music.

did op just respond to his own question wtf

I mean it's a human being who probably also has her own social life and she can actually get in love with someone.
But come on, you're a Sup Forums user and she's a camwhore.
That's as if I sensed there's a friendship between me and that girl at pizza hut because she's been delivering me pizza with a smile and I let a good tip every time.

Would considering she's masturbated over skype (without payment and she is the one who wanted to) So maybe not romantic but sexual.

s a v a g e

meh, like what's the point. I guess you have your own private cam whore, so not too bad. Also have someone to talk to, VS no one. Just at the end of it all you'll jsut have a cool story to tell. I'd do it if I were you, why not.

better than tinder! plenty of horny whores of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html

why do I want the ribbon tattoos to be actual ribbons threaded through the upper layers of her skin. Like how dermal implants are done, but all down the leg, and with ribbons?

what's her chaturbate name?

better than tinder! plenty of horny emo girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4changils.html

What would be the point of me giving that out? She doesn't get on anymore anyway. She stopped over a year ago.

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

All the girls I know in the adult industry though of all their customers as walking moneybags. Not saying that's so in your case, but that's my personal experience.

she likes the fan boy attention.
this is all.
unless u are fucking her IRL

ffs just ask if she ever wants to meet up.

if she says no - you know where you stand
if she says yes and doesnt turn up - you know where you stand
if she ends up abducting you and torturing you - you know where you stand (seriously though, keep safe)

not that hard really.

Plays league. Not virgin. Ok buddy