It's her or madness

It's her or madness.

itt: trump cucks and bernie whiney babies talk about emails

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* yess daddy, cum in my mouth *suckles more on daddy's cock*

I don't like any of them

Why not, since it's obvious all of them are corrupt, just rise up and stop them all from gaining power? The whole point of having the 2nd amendment is to overthrow a regime when it becomes oppressive, so why not overthrow it since it's become tolerant of tumblrinas and feminists?

>its a lying cheating whore vs a retarded 5th grader.
ftfy

fuck off shill

>Guys, Clinton sucks, but muh lesser evil!
>Trump gets elected anyway
>mfw

blah blah blah conspiracy, whine, they tuk r guns. blah blah

Remember everyone, there is a way out of the hellhole that is crony capitalism

I hope she doesn't win, I don't want that to encourage people to vote for wymyn in other countries

I don't like to talk about the email thing
The biggest reason that I fucking hate clinton is that she INDIRECTLY murdered one of our ambassadors in benghazi
They were asking for help, clinton didn't send help. They were being attacked, she STILL didn't send help
She did fucking nothing to help them, yet she acts like she's this "perfect 'hip' woman".
We don't know what trump will do, but we know what clinton will do. She will ruin this country just like her husband did.

yes, she murdered a guy, we werent attacked by militants it was HER fault she orchestrated american deaths.
FUCK OFF

Yeah true capitalism
Take your failed ideology and stay go

this is how the terrorists win

the emails were just a symptom of everything else. fuck the two party system.

You realize it was her fault right, that's the big deal about the emails.
She wanted to overthrow Gaddafi without ever having an American boot on the ground (officially at least). So she armed the "freedom fighters".
This was supposed to be her crown jewel and hand her this election, "HRC, the secretary who brought democracy to an oppressed people" what a headline, she'd win unopposed. But mudshits gunna mudshits, they took the weapons her people armed them with and killed Americans. Obviously we weren't supposed to be there, let alone be dealing weapons so she refused to send help because that would bring attention to the ordeal and make it official. She tried sweeping it under the rug and hoped it went away but it didn't.
Take that old saggy tit out of your mouth shill

>she killed kadafi, fucked up the middle east.
This bitch deserve to burn

Gary Johnson is a good looking lad

blah blah warp the story shes the root of all evil blah blah blah. unfortunate attack by sandniggers, use it for your own anti hillary purposes, its been done before, fuck off

if ignorance is bliss
you must be on the edge of delirium you fuckin retard.

ok lets forget the email. how about the FACT that she is violating a deportation order on that mexican woman she has been sporting around for the press. that is a brand new felony she is committing. no matter how you paint it she is a fuckin criminal.

the shills are getting lower and lower quality

sage stupid nigger

If you know what's going to be posted in response to what you say, know that it's only going to be negative and contradictory, with the intention of getting replies, it's bait.

When you do all of this but preemptively say what you expect people to reply with, you're not baiting. All you're doing is trying to corner people into agreeing with you by making them think they're predictable.
That's not bait, that's elementary kid logic.

She has tourettes doesn't she?
This along with the other spas out when she looks like she's in shock

True capitalism is never going to work if everyone gets greedy and withhold money/resources.
Unspent money is no different from wasted money.