How does it make you feel to know there's a cheese you will never get to try unless you come to St. Louis?

How does it make you feel to know there's a cheese you will never get to try unless you come to St. Louis?

You live here too?

Intrigued

I'm from Saint Luis and there's hundreds of things you can only try if you go a certain place retard

angry and scared

>there's a cheese you will never get to try unless you come to St. Louis
That's a fair trade for never having to be in St. Louis

Provel cheese
It's seriously amazing. I've thought about going into business and selling it to other cities

that cheese looks like something i pulled out of my dogs poop yesteday

What it called

Yes sir. Well, just moved out of South City to O'Fallon

yeah you can buy that shit anywhere and save the trip and the hiv infection

What! No one told me this when I was in St Louis! You heathens are trying to keep it all to yourselves, aren't you? Aren't you!?

>pic related
One of the few reasons I tolerate living here

I don't need cheese, when I have In&Out. Californifag reporting in.

Wisconsinfag here. what cheese is it, I've probably had it

Looks like someone just took a close up pic of a block of ramen

IMOS AND PROVEL MASTER RACE, SOUTSIDE REPRESENT

provel

this

Provel Cheese, m8

Mm. Is it any better out there?
I'm in Old North

SOUTHSIDE MY DUDE
I was in the Holly Hills area
That nice nice

>shitty processed fake cheese product

I'm in KC an we can get provel everywhere here

I'm fine with that, its a miserable shithole looking place like most cities/towns in America.

Much happier living on my Island Paradise Australia.

Fuck yeah, dude
My wife and I got a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a basement and 2 car garage built in 94 for $154k..

i delivered for imo's for 8 years

AMA

Had it, processed shit tier

That shit is so fucking good.
Born up near there (about a 30 minute drive) and we would regularly drive to the city just to get some. Live in Mississippi now and grab about 5 of those delicious motherfuckers when I visit.

where my hampton niggas at

Yeah but you guys have the Royals, so...

St Charles/ st Peters reporting in boys

High School?, private school fag here and went to St. Mary's on S. Grand

Pretty good, Dutch cheese master race

Shit
I need to get out of Hyde Park then

I'm from blank and there's hundreds of things you can only try if you go a certain place retard

Best tip you got

>implying any american cheese is good

bitch please

American cheese, lol. Greetings from France- 400 distinct real cheeses bitch

Wisconsinfag approves

I went to Central VPA and transferred to Mehlville

Oh shit living that good life
I had to go to fucking Soldan

It's not fake cheese. It's a mix of cheeses like American cheese. Provel is a mixture of cheddar, swiss and provolone.

Some faggots just can't wrap their minds around this.

Okay, name it and name the foods, faggot.

Lol American cheese is garbage

I willing to never have shit noodle chez if it means never having to visit that nergroid abomination of a city.

Don't
Fucking
Knock
It
Until
You
Fucking
Try
It

All the local sluts go to Mehlville now, I've got a friend that goes to central VPA now. Wasn't it a JROTC Academy?

I have sperglord. Wisfag

While we're on the topic, everyone should be jelly you can't get T Ravs unless you come to StL, too

american cheese is not cheese

Not him but u dum boi

Nah
They share a building with a ROTC (Cleveland)

This one old dude would order a large pizza once every few weeks and tip between $15-30 every time.

also made two deliveries to Wal Mart in one day, both huge orders. Tipped about $50 each time.

few other times had big orders with tips around $30-50 each. but the small order/big tips stand out the most.

I've had this many other places you shitbird

Provel?

Jesus Christ. This is why people come to my Subway and ask for Provel cheese all the time when all we have is Provolone.
Fuck you guys.
>Altonfag

>you can't drink proper binjuice unless you go to the landfill

what the fuck is that disgrace you faggot?

Idk, I was only there for a semester
Mehlville was pretty awesome while I was there. Cliques and shit didn't really exist

i went to Central, graduated in '06

two years up north, then they moved it to the current building at kingshighway/arsenal when i went into junior year

They sell this shit frozen at Walmart. You must be a nig or just poor. Probably both if in St Louis

yes. jesus. its processed crap

Real american cheese is just a mixture of cheddar and colby. It's not just for taste, american cheese and provel were formulated for things like melting point and a clean bite. (like how some cheeses may just stretch and pull off and ruin your pizza/sandwich)

You haven't had GOOD provel

True. It can't be called cheeses- even in USA < 50 cheese, so not cheese.

I'm poor compared to my Ballwin friends. I only bought one of my new cars in cash

this is real cheese
i've been to st louis. it's shit just like your shit city

While we're on the topic of good shit from this...aight city
>Pic related

how does it feel to know you will never legally smoke pot unless you go to the north west?

I'm pretty happy about it. i don't like cheese.

Ok chill the fuck out
Mr. Salt

now this is the real deal

How does it make you feel that you won't get the best hotdog in your life without going to upstate New York?

It's 100% cheese. but is called processed cheese because it is a mixture of 3 cheese.

>faggots think we have the same nazi labeling laws as france

no, it's called processed cheese because they make cheese, then grind it up and reform it. loses all of the texture.

Every Italian restaurant I know serves these

Northside dude living in West county

I take it you've consumed every drug to have ever been sold.

Good luck finding melty cheese like this anywhere else in the world
Wait.. you cant

no, cheese is processed by being ripped apart and melted, having various flavoring, chemicals, and preservatives added, and then reformed.

Don't care, american "cheese" is shit anyway...

>How does it make you feel
It don't. Out of the few fucks I have to give anymore, I'm not wasting any on cheese.

welcome back from wikipedia
i work in a cremery, i make hundreds of pounds of cheese every day. after it's cooked and pressed fucking with it just ruins it

Shit is NOT good. Shit is NOT cheese. Shit might as well be Easy Cheese. Although Imo's is damn good pizza...minus that Provel waste.

How does it feel to know that there is a cheese that you will ever try unless you suck my dick? There's plenty to go around, i haven't had a shower in like two weeks,

Calm down PNW fag. Rocky Mountain high had that shit together before you fags.