fucking forgot the meme arrow you spaz

alex turner?

She sends NUDES
>No self esteem
>Un loved
>Depression
>Eating disorders
>Slag

i have a 25 pound argos voucher. what should i get?

Me and your gf

>ywn get visited by the powder man

would you wank to a nude your gf took when she was underage?

>break up with girlfriend
>she wants to focus on study
>gets with someone else a week later

why cant sluts just tell the truth.

even asked to stay friends

Manchester

I'll have you know that I am followed by the supreme guide of the iranian revolution and by million dollar extrême (Sam Hyde), on twitter.
Lol what have you achieved in your life, except jerking off to your waifu while posting ironic suicide and dépression gimmicks on this general

get in shape by lifting it up and down

for certain people. do you understand that?

i'm allowed to have my own preferences. some girls don't like it when their men smoke weed. or drink alcohol. or socialize with other girls. men are cucked behaviourally by their partners on a daily basis. I would never ever send a girl nudes and i would not seriously date one that sent them out. and if i was dating a girl for a long time, I wouldnt ask for them

£25 of pick'n'mix

she was probably sucking his cock and still kissing you on the lips before she had the balls to tell you as well

ARGOS

NOT WOOLWORTHS user THEY'RE DED

to be fair, my exes who used to do this have the following of those:

first one
>No self esteem
>Depression
>Slag

second one
>No self esteem
>unloved
>Depression
>Eating disorders

So yeah i would say thats not particularly wront

>I would never ever send a girl nudes and i would not seriously date one that sent them out. and if i was dating a girl for a long time, I wouldnt ask for them

this has gone beyond hatposting, it's just pathetic now

2 BUCK FUCK

>why yes, i of course reject all females of the species who would dare debase and degrade themselves by capturing their unclothed essence by way a photographic device

>ironic suicide and dépression gimmicks

tfw wanking to the ex's nudes makes me too sad

buying the 5/10 prostitute proto-gf dinner lads
just one more bottle of perfume and I reckon a handjob's on the table

>Lol what have you achieved in your life

dont give a fuck about who does or does not follow me on social media is a minor one of mine

imagine being this obsessed with how other people live their lives
id rather not pathetic situations like this arising where some bitter ex uploads pictures of my gf's cunt to the world wide web

i bet you lot are vigins anyway

just crop the face out

why do they speak french in algeria? isn't it like pakistan or some shit lmao

bit weird la

youtu.be/epOBenUjIHw

>wanking over naked pictures of your partner
just fuck them?

what knot can you make with the end of a leather belt

this guy gets it

What the fuck is wrong with you runts?

Can't you even get a girl in your own country? I'm texting one as we speak right now

but she's with her black bf tonight

/r/equesting tutorial on how to filter namefags

Hmm, might try this

refusing to send nudes or date girls which send nudes don't make you an assertive man of principle, it just makes you a stubborn autist that proves he'll never find a girl because he's so determined to do things "his way" and nobody finds that attractive at all. Girls find confidence attractive but there's nothing attractive about having crippling trust issues and being so insecure that somebody you like has exposed themselves to someone else that you call them garbage

>i bet you lot are virgins anyway
t. virgin

Get to a shrink

newcunt

In terms of using the former colonial language in universities and Administration and mixing it with the local language and its use being a social class indicator, yes actually :.(

Sup Forums X

bought a bottle of Canadian Club tonight, it was on special for $35. Should I mix with dry and lime?

This post is not me. I should get a tripfag tbqh.
Thailad is this you?

kek

if you're going to namefag at least try not to be a boring cunt

>imagine being this obsessed with how other people live their lives

you started insulting people who mentioned the fact you can just use snapchat to reduce the likelihood of having the photo saved lmao

>had a dream about my ex the other night
>in the dream I was kind of happy with her, but all her annoying traits that led to me breaking up with her were still there
>woke up next to my current gf, who has none of the annoying traits
>still missed the ex
>its been 3 and a half years

wew lads, I was not prepared for this

umm excuse me, he is a ladies man who is currently dating a prostitute in thailand who actually doesn't charge him for sex but requires expensive gifts and dinner

if that's not exciting and masculine, feel free to let me know

your's oight to be "wanker"

worried the psychiatrist will just see how fat i am and say dude just lose weight lmao ignoring that it started when i was skinny

i have a dream

sick of people replying to my posts

just leave me alone I don't want to talk to you

wow... youre a faggot

i cant believe you actually are not able to refuse a womans demands lmao

youre a fucking degenerate, keep your cock in your pants for once jesus christ

theres no point in trying to convince you that ive had sex but you can believe what you want to believe.

why is it that because im not cancerous narcissistic child that takes flattering pictures of my cock i must automatically be a fedora tipping permavirgin? its quite extreme

it's literally a negative lifestyle. im opting out of participating in something, rather than doing it. you're judging me for NOT sending pictures of my cock to girls. its retarded.

What's going on here?

HELL'O DEANO ITS GAMPAA SENDING YOU WELL WWISHES FROM THE FUTURE. HAHA. I GOT THIS HERE A IBM FROM CHRISTMAS KATHY SAY 1999 WELL BOY NOT TOO SHABBY. KINDA OLD BUT I GOT THAT 87 BUICK KICKING AROUND SO I FIGURE WHATS THE DEAL. I SENT 14 THE EMAILS TODAY AND THEY WERE ALL FANTASTIC!!! THEN I PLAYED CARGEGAME ALTHOUGH I THINK I LIKE "REAL" LIFE CARDS MOREE BECAUSE I CAN CHEAT. HAH HA. WELL LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THE END OF THEMAIL. GOODBYE GERRY. BY THE WAY DOES THIS GO ON MY HEAD TOO BECAUSE I HEARD THIS WAS MAYBE A ROBIT LOVE GAMPA

was feeling particularly euphoric when I was studying one night so I decided to whip up a CC on the rocks

couldn't drink it though. hurt me throat

Me and the squad as they say
youtu.be/a1oSXlU0ZUk

hi xx

Thanks to /brit/ I got the motivation to finish my essay.

Cheers lads.

thinking extremely deeply

Ah wasn't aware he was talking about me. I objectively post the most interesting, diverse and dynamic content here, in all modesty. It's a breath of fresh air from all the depression and 'the gf' based gimmicks. Easy to verify.
PS. I never gave her expensive gifts.

baffling but interesting post

sort of regret buying tickets to Father

NEED a cheryl gf

did that frog cunt even thank me or the other lad?

from what I've gathered somebody hijacked the event to talk bollocks about Trump or something

not sure mate, her arse tattoo is not great

the irish bullfrog la?

Shan't be reading this tbqh

@69698221
absolutely shrieking at this

what is the difference between kuffar and kaffir

If we wanted an out-of-touch granny throwing stones at us from her glass house, Hillary would be president.

Ahem...

>blacked
>covered in an ugly COLOUR tat

poof

year ago tomoz

more like meryl shite

looks like a man
bit gay

never had a person who presumably possessed a vagina show an interest in my presumed willy

that's lit af faм

Broke up with the prozzy GF lads, she said I didnt spend enough on her

kuffar =infidel
kaffir = black in south africa