Is there anyone here who likes Kid Cudi unironically?

Is there anyone here who likes Kid Cudi unironically?

A couple of years ago when I was a literally dude weed lmao stoner prepubescent, pic related was my favorite album. Listening to it now, I feel so embarrassed by my younger self.

I unironically like this album,all the other stuff hes released is mediocre though.
Hopefully he has come back with his new album

Some tracks on that album are really great tho, but yah hes super cringe generally

I just love the beat on Hyyerr sooooo much

>Hopefully he has come back with his new album
Really? After I had heard Releaser I immediately stopped playing his new album. The first tracks were utter garbage, does it get better?

apparently theres many Sup Forumstants that think it is decent but too long.
Someone else also said Releaser is garbage,but it has better tracks

Yes, but I only like the first 3 tracks on Indicud

His new album is pretty alright.

Yeah I was the same as you when I tried to listen to him again about a month back. The production's pretty good but the imsodifferent lyrics, nah.

His mixtape before this was genuinely good, he peaked then, past few years have been awful

kid cudi is the shit

listening to dat new new rn

I unironically love his first album. Probably one of my favorite rap albums.

I listened to his second and barely remember it outside of a handful of songs. I should give it another listen.

I've avoided all his other albums, because I hear they're more or less shit. I listened to a few songs off of Speeding Bullet 2 Heaven and that shit had me rolling with how terrible it was.

But I'm thinking about just skipping to his newest album because supposedly it's actually pretty good.

But despite all that I've said, I love Scott as a person. Seems like one of the chillest rappers alive and I like that he raps about depression and shit.

New album is flames. Not sure what you guys are on

Yes, but not by much. By Design is a good song though.

>not listening to Passion Pain and Demon Slayin when the latest single sampled Mort Garson

new album is his MBDTF

Man on the Moon I really like, it's good. Never got round to listening to any of his other stuff, and what I've heard hasn't exactly encouraged me.

Releaser, All In, and Mature Nature are filler, simple as that, the rest is vital Cudi

where's the link to his new album? didn't even know it came out yet.

All of the songs with features are ridiculous, in a really good way, much like the rest of the album, esp in regards to production

PPDS is probably his second best after MOTM1, btw. highly recommend everyone to listen, even/esp if you feel like youve been burned by cudi since MOTM2

can stream for free on spotify

>Spotify

well um technically uh nah

i only ever use the spotify web player to stream/test out new albums since its completely free to do so in decent quality, ad-free (though that might be because of adblockers, but hey, the end experience is what matters), and usually has new singles too.

its an easy way to check out new stuff I'm interested in/been following/anticipating without commitment