There is someone who likes this album so much, but their native language is not Spanish?

There is someone who likes this album so much, but their native language is not Spanish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RqSgU0uCnlk
youtube.com/watch?v=ohsEWipfVF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not me, I'm Chilean.

It's alright

irish and I love it ! it is my dream to own it on vinyl one day!

Hey there mate

OH MY FUCKING GAAD!!
Is that a fucking monument!!??
Where is it??

Im so glad to read this!
Vamonos de aqui!

Nope, why does everyone think it's a monument? It's my record on my terrace!

Everyone think it's a monument because its a work that deserves one.

What kind of person is smart enough to use the internet but still doesn't know spanish?

>learning a language only used in the third world

Is this record sold outside of argentina/latin america?

>*native* language is not Spanish?

Lol why this stupid shape?

How on earth did you manage to get on the internet if you don't have the brain power to learn a third world language?

So USA is a third world country?

That album is awesome, OP.

I like this one a lot too

umpph hot damn

this

soon

PERDONADOOOO!!! PERDONADOOOO!!

bit unrelated, but is it possible from to learn spanish just from listening to spanish records?

I'm actually hispanic (cuban/mexican) but for some reason my parents never bothered to teach me the language and I figure I might as well try and learn it.

I mean, I learned a lot of English from videogames, but that's because I associated my actions with the instructions I was given, it was much more active.

>but is it possible from to learn spanish just from listening to spanish records
what do you think?

CUANDO LAS HOJAS BAAAAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Yes, just like how you can learn japanese from watching anime :)

Yes you can, only the basic, maybe if you search the lyrics and translate them with the internet will help you a little.

DALEEE EL AURA MISMA DE TU SEXOOO

pic related
Artaud its the seminal album of the argentinian musician Luis Alberto Spinetta officially credited as Pescado Rabioso (his previous band). The name Artaud was taken for the french poet Antonin Artaud. All tracks on here are like a cure to erradicate all the suffer and horror that Artaud experimented in his life and that reflected in his poems and plays, except for the second track *Cementerio Club* that is a desolate blues with a riff that feels like someone its stabbing with a fucking knife all yor chest.
This is a healthy folk rock album, a green vivid masterpiece.
Altought the centerpiece of the album its *cantata de puenets amarillos* which could be considered the greatest creative work of Spinetta.

Who /flamenco/ here?

youtu.be/RqSgU0uCnlk

>hojas

Horas*

youtube.com/watch?v=ohsEWipfVF4

MY NIGGA