Fat as fuck 22yo kissless virgin here, do your worst

Fat as fuck 22yo kissless virgin here, do your worst

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* o3o

It's always gonna stay that way, most painful thing I can tell you.

No it won't faggot. I know guys worse than op who go out a pick up easily. Sure, you dont get to slay 8+/10 but who the fuck actually cares? Most of these anons will never get a real 8/10 anyway.

If your mom kissed you, that counts user. Give yourself some credit

Kik me eps282

aw I'd suck your little chub cock

No one asked for more

boards.Sup Forums.org/fit

Go there dude. You can make it. I have also stripes from my time as a fat neckbeard but that doesnt matter. Got a nice hot 10y.o. girlfriend since 2 years an fucked 9 til now - i am 24 y.o. and were same as you til I became 19.

kek, my eyes they are burning

Do low carb you fat pud. Also that snek

I'm pretty much the same shape. Looks like you've got a bigger dick though. Size?

show erect cock for redemption, fuckwit :3

wow JoJo, wow. .-.

This a gore thread?

the birth of a new pasta
How long ago have you guys seen it posted first
I... don't work for know your meme... hehe x3

Josie

52 and not that fat. back when I was 22 I had a 30' waist and weighed 140 lbs. Now I'm up to 38" and almost 190. I hate getting old.

The top half of your body looks like it been stuck on the lower half, it's freaking me out dude. Look like you could spin around the top bit to look behind you.

Fucks sake man. Stop eating shit food, cut out bread, drink only water and for fucks sake do regular exercise.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fat dick Sup Forumsro

Just lose some weight and get those girls squirtin' like fudgey the whale

I used to be best friends with a really obese guy. Guy couldn't walk down the street without hyperventilating.

He's funny as fuck, so he has the personality, but lots of anxiety too because of his weight.. I don't know if you got that going on.

But he's got himself a girlfriend now; she's not amazing....5, maybe 6/10 for a chunky. There's always hope, user.

Im 40 yo down to 170 at 5'11. Low carb.

The mad mem is Sup Forums new mem
It represents that you are crazy mad at something

Someone is posting banana?
>stop shitposting arrg

Someone is posting a link that is down?
>the fucking link dont work fuckhead arrrrg

Someone is disrespectful whit you?
>stop calling me a nigger you autistic fuck arrrrg

Roughly how big? I'm overweight by quite a bit but can still do moderate exercise easily.