Hey b, found this when i came back home after 2 weeks, also crumbs of stone under the door frame. Whats that?

Hey b, found this when i came back home after 2 weeks, also crumbs of stone under the door frame. Whats that?

You gots the termizzles..

activated almonds

or Turks

I was wondering if they're dead maggots or cocoons of maggots... But are they now living in my door or what

Those little brown things will probably taste like Salt and Vinegar KP Nuts and the crumbs are just what happens when you leave you house alone.

Fly eggs. Get rid of em

Gotta agree with this user. At first they looked like rat droppings, but those aren't ribbed like what's in your picture.

Trips and you eat them

fly eggs. toss em or your gonna have a room full of house flys soon.

Okay flies seem legit but what about the crumbs? What the fuck is living in my door frame?

Maggot cocoon confirmed. Dubs and you insert them in dickhole

Nobodys gonna get dubs or trips.

HEAR YE HEAR YE GIG HAS OVERTHROWN KEK
DO NOT COMMIT HERESY AND CONFORM TO THIS NEW LAW

Those look like moth pupae for me.

Also: next time taking a picture of something unknown, put a coin or bill somewhere in the picture - otherwise we can't know the size.

Seems like cocoons of another larvae. Open one to see.

This
They are pupae

Roll for cocoon in dickhole

No, you dumbass. The nab-gig alliance overthrew kek. Not gig alone.

2hard4u nab

these are actually called pupa not cocoon

Quads for cocoon in asshole

I saw this on animal planet. If I remember correctly those have to do with cockroaches... look up cockroach eggs

termite pupae 100%

Same shit, insert in any body hole

nope my m80

top gig

Winrar

OP have to deliver

Nope those are roach egg sacs m8
I have two different roach colonies with two different roach species to feed my tarantulas and they both lay identical shit to what you have in your pic

You'll get about 20 baby roaches per egg sac

OPey should smash them with his sphincter!