jej

reroll we need to bring back greg

haha gig
(short for giggle)

Someone do something like 1.21 GIGawatts or some shit idk

Depressed gig

Nig

>2016
>implying we need to replace gig (short for giggle)

lol

xD

keke

Bump

koko

Doesn't make much sense now.

qeq

tfw youre 7 off

Does it matter top gig

meme

Nigga

Top quay

Nuk

Qucek

Do people really try this hard to be trend setters?

>> being old enough to know where kek came from

kekkity

Sharmarklour

nig = short for snigger

roll

roll

Roll

Top gig

>implying you could replace gig

This is gonna last for 2 hours and forever dissapear.
Why not krakatoa instead?

No gig will live on

top krakatoa

kekkaspermatazoa

9gags

TOP ZOZZLE

Mil

chinky

Quack

It's the current year goy

Fef

where did all these summer fags come from ?

> 2016
> Still using gig and kek
> not using zozzle

zozzle was before gig fuckin new fag

mirch

gingo

Behead those who insult gig (short for giggle)

who that

Shitpost gig memes in threads

are you fucking retarded , you cant just claim it was a joke cause someone called you on your bullshit , go step on a fucking IED

if i get dubs, gig is the new zozzle.

edgelord

I swear to fucking god, if i ever have a kid say that to me, i'm disowning the fucker right there.

Gig

So a meme that lasted a month of being circle jerked until everyone stopped taking the b8 leaving Zozzle to die

This.

moist

gig (short for giggle)

top gig (short for giggle)

replacing gig with gig (short for giggle)

GIG
I
G

thats the best you can do , god are you fucking 13 can you go get your parents ill wait get them to reply to this thread so i can sympathies with them about have a child with down syndrome and to not let him/her use the internet anymore

Blep

AND A NEW COPYPASTA IS BORN

TopGig

this thread really jawtozzled me

G I G
I I
G I G

hey summer fags parents , just wanted to let you know your faggot son/daughter has been fucking up the internet for everyone , not sure if you know this but its a pretty big dis serves to the internet. They dont have the mental capability's to communicate with other humans on a message board its fucking cancer , so if you could start grinding up rat poison in his meals every time you spoon feed him that would be great , if you already are thats great just up the dosage and maybe mix some bleach in there too. Thanks Fam
sincerely Doctor X PHD. Cancer expert

LUL

Trips for kik

> (You)
>hey summer fags parents , just wanted to let you know your faggot son/daughter has been fucking up the internet for everyone , not sure if you know this but its a pretty big dis serves to the internet. They dont have the mental capability's to communicate with other humans on a message board its fucking cancer , so if you could start grinding up rat poison in his meals every time you spoon feed him that would be great , if you already are thats great just up the dosage and maybe mix some bleach in there too. Thanks Fam
>sincerely Doctor X PHD. Cancer expert

top gig (short for giggle) m8

same fag

> (You)
>hey summer fags parents , just wanted to let you know your faggot son/daughter has been fucking up the internet for everyone , not sure if you know this but its a pretty big dis serves to the internet. They dont have the mental capability's to communicate with other humans on a message board its fucking cancer , so if you could start grinding up rat poison in his meals every time you spoon feed him that would be great , if you already are thats great just up the dosage and maybe mix some bleach in there too. Thanks Fam
>sincerely Doctor X PHD. Cancer expert

shit dude, how did you figure it out?!?!

Same fag

>
>
>
>> (You)
>>hey summer fags parents , just wanted to let you know your faggot son/daughter has been fucking up the internet for everyone , not sure if you know this but its a pretty big dis serves to the internet. They dont have the mental capability's to communicate with other humans on a message board its fucking cancer , so if you could start grinding up rat poison in his meals every time you spoon feed him that would be great , if you already are thats great just up the dosage and maybe mix some bleach in there too. Thanks Fam
>>sincerely Doctor X PHD. Cancer expert

Kaplozzle

cmon motherfucker
rolling for gag

Kamploozley

top kek (cant just change a word cause you wanna be a hipster) m9

Top gig (short for giggle) m8

Gig'd

You've got to give it, whatever type of deep basement this one dwells in, a certain level of credit for the orchestrated barrage of posts.

Shit like this on old Sup Forums defined and dominated internet culture. This is literally how you start memes.

>gigs

ayyy gig (short for giggle) m8

ayyy gig (short for giggle) m8

*gaggle*