Cool pic man. What rifle is that?

You have to cut off your sentences like you got shot by a sni-

This guy doesn't get what's going on. What a fa-

Bro i don't think he get's i- *splat*

fucking newf-

-

Oh look at that. I believe it's a modifi-

Goddamn dubs for a summerfa-

every time i see one of these fucking threads i come in here and read all of your pathetic comments and shake my head. all of you faggots act like youre a bunch of six year olds and it gets fucking annoying god i swear if i could ban all of you i wou-

Yeah I know, I'm just interested in what rifle that is, it looks pretty sweet. You can play though, don't mind me.

Isn't this like the candlejack meme o-

The ga

Whoa sniper, good thing I'm not a co-

fag-

ke-

Gi-

Good thing that its just a thread and there isn't a real sniper you fucking autists.

I know right? what fucking reta-

OP is still a fa-

Gig (Short for gigg-

I actually think these threads are really f-

Reply or your mother w-

m.youtube.com/wat-

You think you can trigger me this eas-

RUN IN ZIGZAG RUN IN Z-

Damn guys. I don't know about you, but that pot roast had some nasty ass bugs growing in it. I was literally shitting out half of my intestines the rest of the night. I was surprised I woke up this morning. Figured I woulda died last night of dehydration, blood loss, fuck...who knows? Definitely one of the most painful series of shits I have ever experienced in my entire life. Yeah; it even beat out the enchilada disaster last month. Hey Larry, you got the shits too right? I thought I heard you screamin' to high heavens a few stalls over at about twenty three thirty last night. I sure know I wasn't alone in those stalls. Man, it was a shit apocalypse! Who cooked that pot roast? That dumb ass mother fucker better lose his job after that fuck up. You think he cooked those fuckin' enchiladas too?!? Well yeah, I guess I shouldn't be complaining. Food is food, yeah yeah. Still though. I could most definitely cook a better pot roast than that moron. Shit; I should take his place. Better than being stuck out with you son's-a-bitches, gettin' shot at day and night. You know what? My wife taught me a killer pot roast recipe. Almost like its written on the back of my hand. I always told her it was one of my favorite meals...she taught me it so no matter where I was I could have her home cooked pot roast. Man I miss her cooking. Man, I miss her too. Probably just my pecker talking. Hell, a man has his needs too, right? Especially after being caught out in this desert for what, six months now? What do I gotta do to get my hands on her soft little ass again? Hell, any ass would do at this point. Jerkin' it just isn't cutting it anymore. How much longer do we gotta be out here fighting these dune coons? I wanna get my dick we- What? Sniper? Fuck! Duck for c-

▶Mad bird knifes sniper fly's off to fight another day

WTF is going on here?
Sorry but newfa-

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki-

Look at these dub-

you fucking retards, he's the fucking sniper baiting y-

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes" weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, fag-

DID SOMEONE RING THE DI-

hehex-

Oh, not this shit aga...

HEY FAGGOTS, i'm the spotter, now, i'm gonna give you guys one chance to save your sorry asses.

give me your dubs and your free to go. trips i shoot my partner

I want to go to work one day at the law offices wearing a ghillie suit

i wonder what would happen on halloween if you just hide out next to your boss's parking spot in that and the second he gets out of the car BOOM
>oh hello sir, i was on my way to work too! what a coincidence!

underr8-

Muhammed sucked camel dic-

the 5 SCOTS guy in the middle is the only one i'm not laughing at.

but nobody will be able to see you whats the po-

Oh shit, three sni---

noo im a ---

Probably MSR or ASW I thin-

*dabs uninterrupted*

hey guys! am i too late to joint the th-