Ask a worthless loser tranny who found out they've been getting catfished by a fake tranny for a year anything

Ask a worthless loser tranny who found out they've been getting catfished by a fake tranny for a year anything.

Y....y...you hot?

i dunno :/

Will you stream your suicide?

Show pussy

Def, sorry to hear about the catfishing, so why get involved in some long distance ass stuff anyway?

depends how many extra tokens it brings in

My nigga

timestamp

i'm not going to limit meeting my potential soulmate to something like distance.. and it's hard to meet people in my day to day life. i'm not disillusioned about the reality of being trans, so i'm not living as trans in my day to day life until i hit the point where i stealth pass. so i don't meet many people who are into me for the right reasons in person.

Thats what you get for being a retard and a gay waste of skin.

I know it doesn't help much, but you're young, and you've got plenty of time to fuck up a few times. I would suggest trying to meet sooner next time with long distance, but really, don't beat yourself up over it. They suck. Not your fault.

i look like shit because i've been crying all night, but here's some prof

Fag

i'm glad i didn't meet. i was making plans to visit this person in a city i've never been to before. we had been talking about living together and our future together and stuff for a long time.

i feel really stupid, but they were a committed catfish. fake spliced together dubbed skype calls, fake timestamps, everything. i didn't suspect it even in the slightest until i met the person she was pretending to be.

Here...

o shit I didn't have that one yet
do you have any more of these kind of shops?

Why don't You kill yourself, you mentally ill waste of oxygen?

i have a folder somewhere, but i can't find it :( might have been lost to a phone wipe.

good 1 i didn't have yours either

will you let me suck you off?

You're definitely nearing that point.
And im not saying your under some delusion, unless of course you think that you can find any kind of non-disingenuous relationship anywhere else than the real world, even if you do find someone with some distance between you if you're not face to face long before a year then that is definitely no relationship anyone needs to be in or tell the truth in for that matter.

Did daddy fuck you?

we would skype almost every day, but the videos were edited and dubbed over. she pretended to have leukemia while being in college so i tried to be as understanding as i could. it should have been a major red flag, but it didn't occur to me that she could even possibly be fake with how often we skyped.

nah i have a normal + healthy relationship with my father

yo I got catfished too, also a tranny here.

wanna cry together? shit still kinda hurts

Dude i was just kiking you lmao

That's some top level noodling, yeah that sucks but it's over now and you can grow from it, get a clips4sale account and make guap fucking your butt.

I'm totally straight, but you are a sexy tranny. I'd so switch sides for you

please? c:
what's your contact? maybe we got catfished by the same girl.

Op, do you fimd this image funny?

how'd you get catfished in this day and age

no contactarino soz user, you're way prettier than me anyways. I'm still boymode 90% of the time

you got catfished way more elaborately than me, i was just ignorant and didn't think catfishing was real coz we talked every single day and i was like "nobody would go through THIS much effort to lie about something)

insane levels of dedication and on-the-fly photoshop + video editing skills

hey, me too... i don't care how perfect anyone is, if you want to make a friend email trappythrowaway at gmail

(in before someone catfishes as this user)

casual racism always good lul'z

I might email later user, you seem pretty cool.

[email protected] is my cringy old email just in case somebody tries to pretend to be me

Holy fuck? That's really elaborate, please post convo, who they were pretending to be, and what they really look like?

I'm paranoid as fuck now lol.

Advice on not getting catfished?

You never thought to ask them to do a certain gesture?
You didn't find the repetition in the video stream odd?

They were pretending to be voidbaby, who you should be able to google easily. The name they were pretending to use was Raikiri/Raikirichu/Kiri. I have their phone number, location, kik, and possibly their real name.

I can't really post convos because they've taken place over the course of a year and I've had to reset my phone a lot recently.

I don't know who the catfish is, or what they look like, I discovered they were the real catfish by talking to the real voidbaby. I called out the catfish, telling him/her that I wasn't mad but I just wanted to know why and get some answers/closure. They replied with a text of their (supposed) real name, which is of course a unisex name and showing nothing on facebook so I don't really know anything about them.

I did. They were able to do them. The person they catfished was a camgirl and they had fuck loads of footage of "person asking camgirl to do X or Y gesture"

skype quality isn't great but it seriously looked seamless. audio sounded exactly like the real voidbaby's voice. to the fucking t. it was creepy as fuck.

this catfish tricked an entire group of Sup Forums traps, but i was dating her and stuff. she really had potatochan and others fooled as well, and i haven't gotten to break the news to most of them yet.

nobody even remotely questioned that she was fake, to my knowledge.. she even had immediate plans to meet two of us in real life.

the two potentials google keeps bringing up for my catfish, assuming there's anything out there are two people coming up:

- skinny white beta manlet with pube stache and a bunch of sad brains facebook posts (comes up when you search their claimed real name)

- guy in this post's picture (comes up when you google their online name)

either one could be a fit tbh

they claimed to live in chicago, il and always called me from a chicago number but their league of legends profile says they play on the nordic and euro server. we usually talked around 5-7am pacific time, so i wouldn't be surprised if they were euro.

catfish says their real name is "Sasha Eller"
have fun

Are polar bears and albino bears similar?

On the bright side you're a half way decent tranny, so you have that going for you

we must know

is an albino nigger white?

thanks dude.. yeah idk as much as it sucks, the catfish really kept me motivated to work out, live healthy, and care about my body. it helped my friend through a lot with her transition too.

Hey shit can only get better from here then :P