MAGA MAGA CENTIPEDES DONALD FOR GOD EMPEROR

edit: down votes really? you can't stump the Trump Globalist Cucks #MAGA

BUILD

Edit: "I never had balls in the first place"
FTFY xD

can confirm. i visit Sup Forums.

Reported.

she reminds me of EDI from Mass Effect.

wow m'lady, what a pretty poop chute, you must have an even prettier personality

What is wrong with you why would you do something like that?

That site is dark, Trust me.
I saw it on a "Top 10 most disturbing Sup Forums posts" video.

Omg i just wonder what shampoo he uses xD xD XD

Did not authorize

^

You guys are idiots.

Reddit is the last bastion of free speech on the internet. A place where intellectuals can get together to discuss the important topics of the day and engage in the free exchange of information. It's a digital utopia.

What is Sup Forums? Gore threads, ylyl, and other cancer.

Reddit is clearly superior, so you can all suck snoo's alien cocks.

cucks with a menorah up it's ass... you are welcome to post whatever gore and loli shit you want... you ask a question about Palestine, thread gets deleted...

I disagree.

Noice b8 fam

You disagree?
Have fun with your downvote.

Oh my god how can you talk about Tumblr like that?

lol 4cahn are gay lol haha

DAE think this community is literally the best thing ever? Upvote if u agree.
EDIT: Wow thanks for the gold stranger!

How dare you!
This is unfair.

Your just racist and a bigot

~tips fedora~

I don't get all the downvotes. I am simply stating facts.

i was on Sup Forums once and it was cp and gore, im staying on my safe spot reddit gib gold plz

Actually, your wrong. *Insert condescending pseudointellectual comment here*. Now lets all shit down his throat. Also, here is my novel of sources

Downvoted. You're exactly what's wrong with r/funny. Instead of posting satire, mocking reddit and being clever and original, you continue to post lame phrases and beat to glue anything that was even remotely funny, all under the guise that you want to show what's wrong with reddit. You don't care about reddit. You belong to the system that this subreddit was made to mock. You seek karma. You seek to be a power-user, a well-known name in a sea of perpetual anonymity. The higher your karma-count, the more you get off on it. You are smug and self-satisfying. You are the problem. There should be a "delete" button below your posts. Start clicking them after you post and you'll find that reddit starts to improve.

HOW DARE YOU SAY SHITE ABOUT REDDIT SON OF A B* WE GONNA GET YOU

Hahaha, I was banned for this.

Take a fuckin' joke, faggot mods.

Guy's i heard this was a meme

Kek'd

niceme.me xD xD

hahaha xD

OMG that is so hilarious, made me LOL.
Here, take my upvote xD

OMG so funny, i xD'ed and loled so hard. xD rawr

Made my day XD

So, uhh... you, I like you!

500 points - 10 min ago
Hey everyone, i found this thing which was uploaded here a week ago but i need my daily dose of karma so here u go!

OMG thos fags at 9gag are so late with the newest memes, they just got the froggy one, while we have had it for hours before geez

Edit: those

My index finger is sore from upvoting in this thread

big bang is only for smart people like us, who get the nerdy stuff. like casual dont even know what an emulator is. i've downloaded 2 emulators so i know all about it. I have to explain the jokes to my not geeky friends they are so lame

OH MY GOD I LOVE BBT!! If you dont like it its bcuz you dont understand nerd culture and ur not a true geek like me xD XD

God dosen't exist.

omg im such a nerd 2 lololololololol

WE ARE GAMERS! XD
We have slayed the biggest demons and conquered the biggest battlefields. And i can't wait for a zombie apocolypse! I will be so much more prepared than the other normal people xD !

>accurate roleplay tbh fam

Said no one ever.

>redditards and le 9gaggers will literally spew their drink out and laugh at this for hours
It disgusts me

How do you guys edit?
EDIT: Nevermind found it
EDIT 2:Huh, never thought my most up voted comment would be about editing comments! Never change reddit!
EDIT 3: Thanks for the gold, stranger! Le narwhal bacons at midnight, m'lady

Mod here, we don't allow jokes about blacks or the Holocaust. One would think that in 2016 you'd finally accept that the Holocaust was the single most horrible event in history and understand that blacks can't be racist. Everyone who broke this unwritten rule or who disagrees with my hypocrisy is permabanned because people like you have infringed on minority's freedom of speech since America started.

Edit: As pointed out, comments against Muslims are also bannable. Even a simple discussion such as this one will eventually turn into hate speech

Edit 2: As several Asian users pointed out, the Rape of Nanking was (obviously) a thing. Accusing me of being racist (or implying it) is bannable.

Edit 3: Grammar

Edit 4: This thread is now locked because of the users consistently not breaking stated rules. You brought this on yourselves people.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3IB7krSC0k

I don't have anything to add, I just like being top for more karma. I literally weigh my worth as an individual on this.

Edit: I consider my self uber liberal and I unquestionably support Isreal and drone strikes.

Edit 2: ummm i am a gril so stop with the gendered insults like 'asshole' :)

"I am a gamer. Not because I have no life, but because I choose to have many"
-anonymous gamer

sooooo inspirational