awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/The_Gate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based Jon thread, thank you OP

Snow?

7th for boobies

based jon thread

thank you op

Reddit general

Reminder that Raff the Sweetling was Arya's first kiss.

Preston

First for hype.
>tfw it never happens

First for being Natalie Dormer's fuckslave

>get away from the computer for 1 hour
>miss 2 /got/ threads

You guys are 2fast4me

>autism

>Darkstar? Why does he wear a mask?

daily reminder kit harington is the only one on the current cast who can swing a sword

>Talk to your queen!

whose ass is that?

That's because they don't understand his character or how complex it is. His situation was totally understandable. If given a choice between your biological family and House or you prisoner House that you had friends in?

Chaosh crew report in

Promise me, Jon

kindly fuck off

I want you to sit on my face, your Grace

Ur Mam

Daily reminder that Dany is the villain of the story

>has an army of robotic eunuchs
>has an army of raping mongols
>is advised by a kinslaying dwarf, a mercenary and an exiled slaver
>she has 3 fire breathing nukes

First for I would love to chain Natalie Dormer into my basement put her on a tight leash and walk her around on the hard cold floor whipping her ass with a long bullwhip until she's bleeding from both ass cheeks while telling her to be a good piggy and oink harder.

>MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE FLAYIN' OF THE CAMP
>WE WASHED OURSELVES IN STANNIS BLOOD AND HIS CRIMSON TRAMP
>RAMSAY'S TAKING OUT THE STAG MACHINE CAMP BY CAMP BY CAMP
>AND THE BASTAAARD MARCHES ON

Based Jonbros

I really hate how people hate on him so much when he is one of the most well written characters

Meanwhile in the show we have Ramsay, Dany, Sneks, Brienne and even Jon who are so boring

Hope CIA stays alive long enough to meet his husbando :3

Promise me, Ned.

kek

Being a complex piece of shit doesn't make him not a piece of shit

Why do you always do this

theon is the best
books and show(thanks to alfie allen)

>literally tortures innocent young girls for fun
>the last book is fucking full of beating your head with targaryensaremaddanysimadcoinflipmadasfuck

No shit.

more salsa

why did he have to go

( i~i)

He has a mental illness. Its called autism.

newfag

well written character =/= likeable character.

He's one of the best in the series, Still can't like him. I can understand why he did what he did, he suffered more than he should, but I won't forgive

whos this fucking semen demon?

>literally tortures innocent young girls for fun
what? when?

At night, beneath the bedsheets, I will be the king, and your cunt will become the world.

only someone such as yourself who is intimately familiar with that site is able to call out one of their own

Is there a theory around this? If they're working together that'd be too fucking based for normies to handle

>Promise me, Ned

>I've never been a great talker, your grace. Been given to a sellsword company before my thirteenth nameday.
>Few smacks from a mailed fist, and a boy learns to keep his mouth shut. I let my axe do the talking for me for years.

>samefagging autism

>GUARDS

u right

I'm scared about what they are gonna do with him in the show, like wtf is he gonna do now?

inb4 they kill him

>everyone works their asses off to get power, an army or any important position for 6 seasons
>this bitch keeps getting titles and a new army every episode by being a bitch

>Euron is probably going to be the main human villain of the show after Ramsay dies
>Euron wants an alliance with Dany, who's the hero of the show

In the last book. Harpies are assumed to be in some house or some shit like that and Dany has the young girls of the house tortured, probably to death.

I want you to tie my hands and feet to the bedposts and then use me in whatever way your grace desires

breddy gud

There's no such thing as gods m'lady.

>yfw white walkers return on sunday

In a perfect world she would have been raped to death already.

she's terrible desu

fucking commie

GUARDS is just like those 'choose your own adventure' books where I kept dying over and over by making stupid choices ;_;

he'll probably be portrayed as guy who wants to force her to marriage, rape, and use her assets

Can't wait til Littlefinger gets wrecked. His plot is somehow worse than Dany's. Literally playing monopoly trying to get property all over Westeros and is eventually gonna get fucked up.

still more kisses than most of /got/ has gotten

What the fuck? Did this really happen?

Euron will try to rape Dany but she will push a brazier in his general direction

>alliance

He wants to marry her so he can rule Westeros though

>Dany is the hero

Shit, I don't remember that. Guess it's time to re-read the books.

>You must have so many interesting stories to tell.
>Don't let the High Sparrow hear you.

>mad neckbeards

I bet your pussy is rekt and smells like farts, y'grace

She's a villain, just like Jon.

Yes.

but user, the entire point of GoT is to show that good vs evil is not simply black and white

tfw there are so many places in the known world that you will never know anything about.
No Ulthos
No Sothoryos
Relatively little about Essos
Barely anything about behind the wall
No lands west of westeros
And countless of (is)lands not even mapped

feels_bad.jpg

at least D&D/GRRM can't fuck that up

you cant just whip your dick out and expect her to suck it

ramsay defeated stannis and took over the north with 20 good men

the sneks took over dorne with 3 bad poosy

littlefinger took over the vale by pushing a defenseless old woman out a moondoor

they all worked so hard!

Any updated spoilers?

Comeback Spanish spoiler bro...

>no death stag
>no showing the body
>mysterious pic of a man with a wounded leg in an improvised hut decorated with shields and a sword that looks suspiciously like lightbringer
allright you slackjawed faggots this is how its gonna go down, brienne swings at the tree to startle him demanding to know how he managed to kill renly with blood magic
stannis gives the peach speech and that davos know how the red woman conjured the shadowbaby
brienne grants stannis mercy for being the last of the baratheon bloodline reserving her vengeance for melisandre.
stannis will be revealed as the one who drove out the last ironborn from deepwood motte

Shush, my sweet queen. Soon I will be inside you, and you won't be able to tell who has the cock and who has the cunt.

euron gonna win kingsmoot
they surely will not kill major char they introduce 2 episodes ago...
so he and asha will go to slavers bay, takeover victarion story somehow

Nth for rip house Umber

this irks me too
every actor is obviously shit at actual fight choreography
even though jon is boring as fuck, at least his actor knows how to fight

they did, compared to dany

>Where do you think we are?

>>mysterious pic of a man with a wounded leg in an improvised hut decorated with shields and a sword that looks suspiciously like lightbringer

lol such mystery

its a fucking set photo from the previous seasons you blowhard

imdb.com/title/tt3906082/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

Thoughts on his new film starring A lister Elle Fanning and Maisie Williams?

>Your grace let me introduce myself, Illian Darron, from the Free Cities, it's a honor to meet you.

next episode is called "The Door" because using "The Gate" would have been too easy to decipher...

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/The_Gate

Walkers. Why does it always gotta be walkers.

Littlefinger is the Big Other

>None suited for a lady such as you, m'fraid so. War ain't about heroes and villains, like you girls dream about.
>You could see me in the yard someday tho, or in the lists.

Jaimie?

For us

GRRM wrote those scenes, though. In the book we find out what happened to Theon in bits and pieces from his own memories and inner narration. We see the aftermath from the inside. Frankly I find it just as brutal. And yes, his dick is gone in the book, too.

The torture scenes on the show were necessary to convey what Theon is going through since we can't get it from his inner narrative, and to get the audience to empathize despite how angry fans were at him for betraying Rob.

I understand liking him as a fucked up villain, but not as a person. There's two kinds of fans. Also, I agree that he's turning into the Joker and isn't as interesting as the book version. It really is getting too ridiculous. I think the actor plays him very well, but the direction, writing, and visuals are fucking it up. Going into battle shirtless with 'twenty good men'... for fuck's sake.

Fuck yes. The whole thing with Theon thinking Reek was working for him... the poor fucker didn't see the plot twist coming, and neither did I. It was some good shit.

I want to know about Valyria and why everyone's pissing their pants when they talk about taking the demon road.