How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Js39BCtimmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every day :)

Not much, the suicidal thoughts disappear when I gig (short for giggle).

hourly

Every 30 min i feel a short ache in my chest area followed by 5 sec of headache reminding me im not happy

Goddamit i gig'd (short for giggle)

Quite often.
I'd rather die than continue living as the closet degenerate I currently am.
If only I had the courage to either go through with it or the conviction to change

daily now. I'd say about 4 times a day.

This world really fucking sucks.

every time that I see.......youtube.com/watch?v=Js39BCtimmQ

Why are you a degenerate and why are you closeted?

It's all a matter of perspective.
I would say it is your interpretation of the world that sucks.

Not really. I live in constant pain due to epilepsy. I can't lose weight because the drug that keeps me alive keeps me fat as well. I've lost all my friends and I haven't dated anyone in 5 years seriously since I left my girlfriend of 4 years.

Yeah. I have issues.

Well there you go.
"the world" is larger than your own life.

Normal men think about sex 90% of the day I think about suicide 90% of the day

Lots of kinks. Having them makes me feel gross. I don't talk to anyone about my sexuality. I just want to be normal

Same

about 4 times a day, and 8 during the weekends

It starts when I wake up and tucks me in at night, everyday, I wish I wasn't this way.

Why not try to find someone to share your true self with?

about 10 times a day

Mfw i look at mirror

all the time brah. all the time.

All of you suicidal guys can make probably one good thing in your life. Send me some moneyz so I wont die of starvation.

I'm bad with people

I'd get more pleasure from knowing you're dying from starvation though.

Practice can improve that if you're motivated.

Good old /b

If I had the motivation I'd already working on it

aw fuck i thought that was gigabyte, you got me

go through with it pussies

>weak heart
Have you been to a doctor about your low blood pressure? Do you get lightheaded upon standing often? Normal response is about once a month or less.

every time i go outside and look at today's world

Did it pretty often, when I was around 13-20. But I think I'm more self-confident now. I'm not sure how I achieved this, but acting like I have a lot of self-esteem helped a lot. At some point I started to believe it by myself.

By the way, I think there are only two valid reasons for suicide:
1. You did something terrible like murder and want to punish yourself
2. You're suspected for raping a child or owning cp. There is no way, to have a normal live after this, even if you're not guilty.

Me too

Literally laughed out loud.

Something I want a lot

sauce on pic?

Buy me a game on steam and i'll tell you

Sometimes...

10/10 for effort

My gf says she thinks about suicide quite often...any tips for me? What the fuck should i do

Honestly, once a day.
No irony or sarcasm

Comfort her, cuck.

I know...
drugs
>only once a day

What game do you want nao?

Mostly, thinking what it'd be like if i do die. Not saying I will kms. But just thinking how it harms people. Like its still on my mind. Then it goes away.Comes back, then away.

I run through my whole plan daily.

Used to all the time but now hardly ever, things haven't gotten better I've just changed my outlook.

Daily. Just about as much as I think about losing someone special to me.

every time i think about suicide, i go for a ride on my motorcycle at night without my headlights lights on.

Just the new dlc for total war warhammer.

Why would you waste your time and mine posting this? Mongoloid

We do drugs...not often though

How much is it?

Lots, but it's largely anacdotal. I more fantasize about the reaction everyone would have. But really, I have too big an ego to ever do it. Despite having crippling insecurity and self-loathing, my ego makes suicide a non-starter.

Tried to a few months ago, but the cops stopped, cuffed me, and threw me into a psychaitric hospital for a day. Anti-depressants make it hard to think about suicide now.

4-5 times a day, why?

A few times a day.

i often think that i'll either kill myself or everybody around me

2-3 times per day, but I'm not in the worst place of my life any more. I'm 15 months clean off opiates. I didn't go through this shit just to kill myself now.

Do more of them. acid, molly, they are all pretty great.
19$

sometimes.. not because i want to do it, just because i wonder if afterlife exists .. but my life is fine so far

Every day. Yesterday was the first time I've let it seriously get to me though, and I had my pistol with me all day.

I know I could give two shits about my life. My wife doesn't need me, my son doesn't need me, and my immediate family doesn't need me. I have a shitty little house, with two shitty vehicles, and a retarded cat. I lack the motivation to better myself because every time I try to be better, it gets beaten out of me.

My wife needs to be babysat because she's the literal embodiment of walking stupid.

I recently met someone who makes me forget about everything and relax, but unfortunately, the thoughts are there anytime she isn't around.

So yeah, I think about it every fucking day of my life. I hate this shit.

All the time

adf

Everyday... Some days are... harder than others.

ok man. it sounds like you've already made your mind up and just like the sympathy your willful incompetence is bringing you.

You're not going to kill yourself, you're just going waste the rest of your life mumbling and whispering to everyone and hating yourself because it's the only attention you're comfortable with receiving.

stay the course and die at the ripe old age of 120, user. i hope you never change.

fucking faggot

top gi (short for gig (short for giggle))

multiple times a day, if i wasn't such a baby back bitch I'd have already ended it.