Sup Forums How do i fuck my friend or atleast see her naked without being in a relationship (Pic Related)

Sup Forums How do i fuck my friend or atleast see her naked without being in a relationship (Pic Related)

Bumparino

how did u get this pic of her?

she poasted it on her fb

Alcohol.
Mans second best friend

whats mans 1st

means shes a slut already, just go in and fuck her. shes already whoring herself out on fb

SPOILER: If you feel the need to ask Sup Forums how to get laid, you're not getting laid.

bump

ask her

bump

Kek

Fuck her with your penis

straight up say lets fuck

Trips confirmed op is a faggot.

will try

How close are you?

like brother and sister

As someone else mentioned, alcohol
Take her to a bar (without loud music or too much dancing, you wanna talk to her the entire night) and then go together to either your place or hers.
Throughout the night make physical contact, like sitting close to her, putting your hand on her shoulder (later during the night, on her waist), and making her lean her head against your chest.
Physical interaction can turn very quickly to sexual interaction. But since you two are close, she must get the idea of having sexual interaction with you by HERSELF, which means you mustn't make any aggressive moves (but later the night goes, you must show her interest).

Your chances are slim, but there's still hope.

think it's birds or some shit

This.

Cultivate her as a drinking buddy, and you're almost certain to fuck at some point. You just might not remember it clearly, and will probably both regret it afterwards.

Thank me later

how?

starts with R ends in E

Watch a catfish marathon on MTV