The bomb has been planted

"I'll put it in my ass"

Heartfelt sentiment

"Lol, just clarifying"
Could be worse

"see you tomorrow" ...dude...

that's brutal

"I don't really know tbh" same

"Agreed... especially since eventually it will be a mandatory change just like all windows upgrades"
will that even fit in an aesthetically pleasing way

On my way home

>Oh, ok

actually kinda poetic

Anything can be aesthetically pleasing with LaTeX.

at night

>"it's ok used to it lol"
Kek?

>i'll see you soon
kek

I will most likely be back before Christmas.

Not too bad

"meh alright then"

"Thanks Sweetie"

Best I could possibly hope for

Yo you were offline for like a week what the fuck happened bruh?

>Kinda ironic

"Did you know progressive put your money back"
Wat?

"What the world needed most"
We were sarcastically talking about BvS extended cut. Pretty good tombstone though

sweet dreams baby love you xx

Secret get thread

You were close

"bring a hat".

Neat.

"imma get some weed today"

Indeed I will.

"Jo"

id be okay with that

the egg in a pan emoticon

my name is egbert so yeah

Mijo I bought del taco it's in the fridge

I'm dead, so I'm maximum fucked already.

"Move your fat ass"

fuck me

"It's okay. I have candy bars now. They will help"

>Kkk
This.. I'm hispanic btw so I am fucked big time.

Bruh

" "

"the usb's in my bag"

'Cockwomble to bawbag actual

Roger

Out'

This could confuse things.

>>DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE
DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE
DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONEDONE DONE DONE

its perfect lol

I want that quote on my tombstone too.

kek

Hi user,
We have finalised your tax return. We will deposit your refund within three business days into the bank account you nominated on your tax return.
Australian Taxation Office

Ok

"What's going to happen if I don't? AM I GONNA DIE?"

Well fuck.

Sssshh it seket.

(also seket catto thret)

Welp OPs pic got me to play Crypt of the necromancer again. Time to blow another 40 hrs

"enjoy your nightmares"

Lol

"Did you just fat?" Not as poetic as some other replies...

"I'll leave the light on for you."
I'm good.

Lol me too bro, i was just gonna open it after months of not playing, also checked.

It's a fucking ad from Vodafone about the 29 dollar prepay deal. I ain't writing that shit out in full.

I love you too night night xxxxx

last words

Ever wanted to remove jews with style? Look no futher then www.Pimpmyreich.com.au for pimped out gas chambers

I'm okay with this

"your mother was a dumb whore with a fat ass, did you know that?"

"I'll try"

that's pretty grim

"Idemo do getfea vecaras"; "We're going to the fag tonight"
>I'm doomed

"I am with the car dickhead xD"

"Ok"

"They said it's terminal."

"I can hear the raindrops falling"

Actually pretty OK with that one

hm

Did the dog get fed

that's beautiful man

this has almost become a feels thread

I've legitimately got cancer. My brother hit me up for the first time in 5 years just to ask what the diagnosis was.

In 6 months I'll be shitposting as a ghost.

No text on my last message, just this pic...

>just friends
omfg

>No one will ever say that to me

Jesus, I'm sorry.
Hope you're not too distraught over it, user.

Its the cancerous crying emoji with the hand niggers use next to it

"4"

Well, I guess it'd be cryptic

"Congratulations"

> I get it. It comes with age.
Yea mine is fitting.

Gee, thanks for your sympathies, retard.

Mines a pic but I'm ok with it

Nope. People are born and people die.
Imma shitpost and do what I love until I croak.

Fuck that chemo racket.

"Hahaha typical you, user :)"

Why don't you call me anymore?

implying you can do anything else

I don't care.

>guess i went for an hero

Best quote/10

Well, they could ask for my paypal and lend me a few bucks, but no, it's not like I have cancer or anything. Oh wait, I do, dickhead.

No limits now
Go fucking crazy, do illegal shit. You'll be dead by the time they could even try to convict you.

God fucking damnit it's a cancerous :p emoji

Yo dude, heard you had cancer.
Not gonna send you money, but you don't need your money anyways when you're dead.
So how about you send some my way, that way you can at leas redeem yourself a little bit before everyone forgets you.

I thought the same thing until she said it. Get yourself out there and find someone that loves you user.

All the other dogs are sitting and ours is stress shitting everywhere.

You are still getting mail here. Please take care of the asap because iwill start throwing it out. I have asked you numerous times to do this.

I'm glad I could find someone who loves me like this. Depression is not an easy thing and without her help I'd be in a state 10x as worse as I'm in now. I get better every day and I give all credit to her. She's a legend.

This user never got his answer

I have cancer so you have to be nice

*dabs*

>is dying
>wants people to "lend" him money
>is literally cancer

"i wish i could do more"