Uncircumcised bro here. So my banjo string is pretty tight. On a flop if I pull it further than the head it curves...

Uncircumcised bro here. So my banjo string is pretty tight. On a flop if I pull it further than the head it curves, and with an erection it can only go over the head. Makes sex feel awkward when my banjo string is constantly pulling. Foreskin is kinda tight too, it has to proper stretch to go over the head. Are there any non-surgery remedies for this? I feel like it's making my penis smaller than it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_breve
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_gland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exocrine_gland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do they not have medical professionals in your area?

I tore mine the first time I wacked off. Bled like a virgin, you can only imagine my terror.

They just have to cut your fenulum (the short string), no shit like real surgery is required.

The foreskin can be stretched a bit with your fingers, like a daily exercise under the shower.

It's because jesus cries every time you masturbate!

Repent your sins now!

Ask your doctor about steroid creams for it. BE SURE TO LET HIM KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR. Also mention it impedes your sex life that will almost certainly get you a prescription.

Fuckin' lol.

You cunts and your steroid creams, what would that help here? Steroids are for inflammation and should not be used except when really needed. Holy shit this is so american.

Why are there no anti-jewcock uncut fags in here raving about how you should leave it be?

Oh yea... Because the foreskin is like the appendix or tonsils or wisdom teeth...

And with modern anesthetics, its now a bullshit excuse to not subject babies to it.

Parents, cut your kids. They'll be grateful for not looking like a freak or having dick cheese or problems having sex of jacking off later on.

Only leave your kids uncut if you hate or want to troll them.

KEK

But.. but being uncut is BEST!

>cutting of something just for the sake of doing it

Yeah, of course, what an horror.

OP here, while I've got you I'll mention another thing about my winky. There's a bunch of little white bumps around the top of the foreskin. I can't imagine it's an std since I've had them for years before I lost my virginity. Anyone know what it is?

Google For "Frenulum knot"
i made it and basically have no string left now. Feels great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_breve

This

I used to have tight foreskin. Like every single non kike boy has I used to even sometimes tear my frenulum it sucks and it burned like a motherfucker. But now i dont have any problems really. If youd understand how that shit works youd know you gotta stretch that shit if its too tight in the shower or something. Your foreskin is connected into your dick head when your young some retards think this means you have something wrong with your dick even tho its normal. Eventually your dick head will pop out. Mine did when i was young and playing with it in the shower. It scared the shit out of me i thought i broke my dick

They are sweat glands

The head pops out fine, its getting down the shaft that's the problem. It sits right under the head, still kind of tight, and doesn't move any further than that

Looks like this shit, except smaller. Definitely not sweat glands

Keep stretching it everyday in a hot shower or something. I didnt specifically even stretch mine but eventually it stretched out. Probably from all the jacking off

That's exactly what they are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_gland

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exocrine_gland