Texas thread?

Texas thread?

Texas thread.
Road trip from dfw to el paso right now.
Almost to abilene.

Moved to Austin earlier this year for a job. Fuck this hot/humid shit hole

Talk about a boring drive

This a nudes thread or just a chat n shit

Where from?

Austin's generally a nice shithole for a weekend. I considered moving down there, but decided it was best just to enjoy weekends out there a few times a year.

Both?

Eh. Its been about 7 years since i drive through here. I love the desert scenery so im excited. Ive got the first 7 seasons of King of the Hill to watch when i get bored of it.

From Wyoming. It was quite the change

El Paso sucks

I can imagine. Howre the hipsters and all organic feed stores treating you?

Its where i grew up. I'm mostly just excited about getting some delicious Mexican food.

What part of town fgt

If you think El paso sucks, come to sugar land. Place is fucking boring

Isnt Alexis Texas from Sugarland?

Fuck I don't do my research when I'm beating my meat. But no, she ain't. She's from San Antonio

The food is good. The hippies are annoying. It's fucking hard to find a gun range.

u have the hippies

>not owning land outside the city where you can shoot the shit with friends while you shoot shit with friends

972 reporting in. Haven't slept in over 48 hours.

There should be plenty of ranges outside hippy limits.

Meth?

210 here, pic related - San Antonio soccer mom.

One good thing about Austin is all the slutty Asians at UT

Corpus Christi here. What's up Texas Sup Forumsros

anyone from san marcos?

Missouri City, Houston reporting. Sweet fuck is some Shipley's good at this hour

I'm close to New Braunfels.

Don't come to austin, you're gonna get robbed

This is why I moved to Denver from El Paso. The town everyone says they want to leave but never do. I just miss the food and the latinas I used to fuck.

I thought our lib friends made sure their hippie paradise was the most segregated major city in the state, are there violent nogs about now?

more

Not a lot of violent nogs there. I've experienced more violent ones in Houston than any other major city.

Willpower.

I'm in kyle

Kyles in me ;)

Why?