How do I make sex enjoyable for my girlfriend? I want to please her as much as possible. Give me some tips

How do I make sex enjoyable for my girlfriend? I want to please her as much as possible. Give me some tips.

invite Tyrone to fuck her

Get jamal to fuck her

This is kind of the reason why you don't fucking ask b about it. Instead, grow a fucking pair and ask her.

Get Leroy to fuck her

idk man but check out this kids neck
its fucking nuts

Get daMarcus to fuck her

Go muff diving. You can do a great variety of things to her that way. Just pay attention to what she enjoys, but never stay with one technique.

But most importantly, enjoy yourself down there. Revel in the pleasure you give her. It will excite her, and if you enjoy it, she will enjoy it.

Lick her feet

Oral sex is key, just work this clit in a circular motion with your tongue. If you do good oral sex the its beneficial for you as well as the girl is basically putty in your hands after.
If you talk to girls you will find the vast majority get off through clit stimulation not penetration.

Ask her what she likes you fucking retard

hold knife on her neck while fucking her, that will rise tensions

give her to me cuck

Beat me to it

All couples go through this user. Tell her You've got some ideas of ways to add some spice to the relationship.

1. Get out the pink handcuffs and blindfold
2. Put them on her whispering in her ear that from here on out she can no longer see, hear, speak, or control her surroundings, but only live in the experience of physical sensation.
3. Lead her into the garden shed
4. Stack some soft blankets on a sawhorse and gently bend her over it
5. Fasten her handcuffs and anklecuffs to the legs of the sawhorse
6. Stand at the door and charge all the little kids in the neighborhood $1 to fuck their first girl, and then go home and get their dogs to pull a k9 train on her.

She'll either either stay with you sfter that or leave you, and either way will be for the best.

Keep your shirt on

how many times does my post say 69?

Actually this is true.
If youre a tubby bitch, do her a favor and just fuck her with your clothes on not in bed.
And dress yourself to look your best.
A well dressed man with his cock through his fly is like putting as nice of a bow on a penis as you can get.

Suck them nips and give the clit little love bites.

Also, lick her asshole. Most chicks act all gross about it, but they all fucking love it.

Eat da booty like groceries

talk to her first and ask her what she likes and want to do.
massage her, try to find her "weak" spots. somme girls love to get kissed and liked on the neck and ears.
go down on her.
make sure to do alot to her before you get started.
kiss and hug alot after sex.

Learn how to massage. Being good at massage means that you know more about the body and when your massage is good, she'll be relaxed and more emotionally connected with you. Trust science and nature. A lot of people get turned on during a massage. Then, the rest is your fantasy.

Believe me, sex on Molly is the best sex ever.

1. Use one hand to tickle her clit.
2. Use the other to work her G-spot.
3. Profit as your gf turns to squirming jelly in your hands.