Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

i see this all the time, go on a trip smoke weed, get spiritual and realize that you want to quit, its all in the mind not the body. it has to be you.

1 week 4 days only killed 4 peopled so far

just smoke 74 tomorrow then 73 the day after. soon you'll eventually adapt to live without them

if you're still thinking about it now you're a pussy

>peopled
did you lose your grammar as well?

You should try vaping user

10 year smoker and i quit immediately

you're too far gone
try hooka for a week straight, no cigs
if you still cant quit cigs after that, you're done kid, go inject yourself with cancer

faggots

yes 20 years ago.

solid advice, it worked for me, i was smoking a pack of american spirits a day, cut that back to half a pack in a week's time, then eventually 3-4 a week, and then i picked up marb lights, that shit was terrible and i quit cold turkey

rather smoke weed then vape

I was on about 20 a day, gone off them cold for a week now, first two days are kinda bad, but one week in and I have no cravings what so ever, saving £52 a week also helps the craving go down.

And i refuse to do those shitty e-cigarrettes, just replacing one costly addiction to another less pricy addiction.

if you're smoking 75 you're probs more addicted to the act of smoking, when you wanna smoke go have a cold shower or something to give you something to do that changes your body chem up

op you probably have an addictive personality, if i can offer any advice it's to try your best to get yourself addicted to quitting. What i mean by that is try and turn it into a game, and win it, make it fun or interesting for yourself, to overcome the shittiness of not smoking, fill yourself with victory and pride

I went from roughly 1-2 packs a day to 1 or 2 smokes a day with vaping. Going to stop entirely with tobacco now, and then slowly reduce the nicotine in the e-juice.

Don't care if I look like a vapebro, it's helping me live healthier. Glhf user

best advice, this is how i view it. does work. just remember in 2 months after quit you still want to win. also dont drink for first couple weeks

I smoked 20 a day for 9 years then I quit just out of the blue in december, then after 3 months I just smoke like 5 cigarettes whenever I'm out drinking with friends.
It was hard at first, but it becomes easier every month.

I smoked for 20 years and quit cold turkey.
Well actually i kinda tapered it down a bit first....like maybe by half then one day just decided that's it...i'm done.
I figured if i didn't have the self control to stop myself smoking i really was a worthless POS.
I mean who's in charge.....me or my stupid brain?
You gotta exercise your will power and when i say exercise....i mean EXERCISE.....you gotta work that brain function that controls your urges.
The urges eventually subside. I kept myself busy carving back scratchers. I grabbed a 2x4 and whittled it down to a back scratcher....got done and grabbed another 2x4......i did some weight lifting and the exercise felt great....gave me more desire to quit.
Just tell yourself 30 days......30 days ain't shit...you can quit for 30 days you got it licked.

Good luck OP, I managed to kick a daily use meth habit, still can't get off the smokes though!

Ive been a smoker for 20 years. Even when I was snorting 2 grams of coke a day I didn't smoke more than 2 packs a day. I've never in my life heard of someone smoking 4 packs a day