In need of life tips / advice / direction

In need of life tips / advice / direction
>recently "ran away" from home
>I'm 18 so it's less ran away more I couldn't live with parents because issues, abuse, lifestyle differences (inb4 faggot got kicked out, I'm not gay)
>Did a lil homeless shit bouncing from house to house
>spent just under 2 months with Grandmother
>got in an argument with her 3 days ago, packed my few things and left her house
>Full fledged homeless now
>living in car
>no money to pay for college I was supposed to go to
>no inspiration or direction other than basketball
What do I do? Best to end it now? If so I'm gonna skydive and not pull cord, but looking for other options. Where to live, how to save money on things, how to stay clean, etc.
Much appreciation

Nah, killing yourself is a waste of stuff you can stil do. Why not try a musical instrument?

Find a shitty job. At least it will give you some money

Search for a cute girl and move in together.

Played guitar for 10 years.
Also act, sing, dance, football, basketball, etc.

I think some gyms have a prepay option- that way you can get clean every day, and work out. After that, you can simply follow s advice

Find a job, save up money and find a place eith rent you can afford. After that, your choice really.

I have 4 jobs. My passions are basketball and alcohol. I'm a bartender at 18 yrs old

Pack some stuff and travel. Become a backpacker. Beg, steal or work for food along the way. It will be better than killing yourself anyway.

Find a job.
Get a cheap apartment with 1 or more roommates. You can find roommates on Craigslist or maybe a nearby university's off-campus housing website. Just make sure as much as possible that your potential roommates aren't shitty people. Splitting rent makes it MUCH affordable.
If you still want to go to college, look into scholarships, grants, and student loans. You can call your college's financial department. and they'll help you out. It's actually pretty easy and likely that you could get classes paid for.

I have about 500$ generally right now. My loving expenses cost about as much as 1 meal a day and gas for my car. I work and make roughly 300 a week but could bump thay to 480 if I start full time at one of my jobs

Maybe stop being a piece of shit, getting into arguments with your hosts.

Other than that, I'd just put school on hold until you have a job and your own place.

I've kinda tried that and obviously rent is a huge issue but my main priority. I just can't seem to get any responses from these people when I call / email

Chase something. Chase acting or basketball or whatever you have a passion for, and chase it relentlessly.

I could do modeling too, but it's expensive for what they refer to as "green" talent to get into the business. I could act but I'd need to go to college and even if I'd love basketball it's just not an opportunity rn

Probably go back to your Grandma's and make up.

Family is important.

Also, once you do, you can figure out how to pay/save up for college while living there.

Life must not be that bad either if you have a computer

Then go to places where a lot of people come and play for them. Like train stations or big cities. If you sing with it it's even better. It will get you money and you'll make some people happy maybe.

Grandma was obsessed with my whole military plan, of having me join the navy. I qualified for their nuclear program do I'd be making 12k bonus + 90k for 6 years and then guaranteed work outside of navy but idk if I wanna commit my life to that. And going back with her is no option. She was obsessed with my moving out when august started and she loved feeling like she was taking care of me whole in reality all I was doing was showering and sleeping there. I work so I can pay for food gas and booze

If she loves taking care of you, then she probably wont mind if you stay longer than your plan.

If you want a plan, here's my suggestion:

>Go back to Grandma's
>Work and save up for college on the side (less money on booze)
>Apply for grants and student loans
>Major in Sports Journalism, Nutrition or something like that cuz you like basketball.
>Get a job for the NBA or a Sports related company

You apply to the army, they'll pay for your college, otherwise you can just apply for grants and scholarships.

I had a friend who was homeless and a drug addict for 10 years and he did all that & just graduated.

See I really can't go back to grandmas. I think I need to find a place to rent, Cuz I'd rather have a bed than my car but I will make do with whatever I have to. Yeah and I was scheduled to go to University of Alabama this year for sports management, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I was supposed to leave august 8th but I don't think parents are going to pay for it

If your other option is being homeless go to the military

It kinda is. I just don't know if it's worth a 6 year commitment. I think I'll wait off to the military until mid August when my friends go back to school/college. If that's the only lead for me then I'll sign on and if I hate it I can always seppuku by alcohol