Get the fuck in here if you're voting for Hillary. If you aren't, fuck off

Get the fuck in here if you're voting for Hillary. If you aren't, fuck off.

I'm not voting at all.

not american

This is now a Donald Trump appreciation thread.

webb hubble

Voting for her because I actually think the president should be a morally bankrupt sociopath. Who do I want controlling the government? A narcissist or a long term planning shrewd cold calculating bitch?

I have a lot of money in the stock market and I think we'd implode under Trump so she's my choice. I think the country would be better off in general under her DINO policies since she's basically a moderate.

You won't find much love for Hillary on Sup Forums. Although it's worth noting that Sup Forums has a 100% failure rate at picking who will will the election. The fact that Sup Forums loves Trump is proof that he will lose.

Total agreement

All my love for this card

Now I don't know if you Americans realise exactly how badly you've fucked up already if your final presidential nominees are Trump and Clinton, so I just wanted to let you know that you have officially fucked up.

You all fucked up and I hope Trump wins so that you all get a lesson in exactly how badly you fucked up.

yeah no thanks. i'll take the wildcard over a 3rd obama-rama

Hillary supporter who admits she's a sociopath here. She rigged the primaries. The voter purges, exit poll discrepancies, and other shady shit basically prove she rigged them and got away with it. Election Justice says Bernie would have actually won the nomination if she didn't pull that shit.

A true representation of the american dream, is Hillary Clinton. She emboldens and invigorates politics to an extent known by no other modern politician. I think this is largely because as a woman she sees issues differently. She can peer above the narrow minds of others and fease out a path that many do not perceive.

When did Chelsea Clinton get so fat? Did anyone get pics yesterday?

Kinda like me picking lottery numbers.

Everything Trumps says hes constantly backtracking and reversing his views. Do you want someone like that running this country?

She has no class and strikes me more as a news reporter than a president, but I'd vote for here, because on the other side you have a complete idiot.

Also, I would add that, despite being Satan's whore, Hillary knows the political system inside and out. While that's a bit scary, its nowhere near as terrifying as the mental image of Trump realising the terrible mistake he's made after being elected. That moment when he's alone in the oval office after the first couple of weeks, paperwork is stacking up on the desk, he's already feeling entirely out of his depth and he knows, just knows, that he will fail at this as he has failed at every other aspect of his life.

it is not a fact.

Sup Forums loves Hillary

obviously - because Trump is too grotesque even for Sup Forums

And so should you, user

fucking hell

>Sup Forums has a 100% failure rate at picking who will will the election

Sup Forums has a 100% failure rate at everything, so what does that even mean?

More people trolling than supporters. Loving it.

I wouldn't mind a presidential edition fleshlight to be issued in her honor. I want to know her like Bill does.

rigged it by nearly 3 million votes? really?

>too grotesque

Maybe for the summerfags.

Hillary scares the fuck out of me no thnx I can't even argue with people who support Hillary anymore

Fags cant even fag anymore

>I want to know her like Bill does.
Bill quit that shit over 20 years ago nigger. He knows that pussy about as well as you know that old friend that moved away when you got out of highschool.

cuck time

so what you are saying is she is a better businessman than Trump? Does better deals than Trump? Great. I'll vote for her, because I have always thought that blowhard egotist was a crap dealmaker and lousy cheating con man.

the company that made the voting machines also contributed to her campaign

If it means anything, I completely agree that voting for a corrupt but competent sociopath is probably better than voting for Trump, but I want to see Trump win purely because he's literally insane.

He's hilariously and -so obviously- incompetent, that I can't wait to see what madness ensues.

>no class

Like Trump saying "Crazy Bernie"

there's no way this guy is going to become president

You, sir, are a fucking genius.

bump for this
Did she get fat?

dude who called her a sociopath here.

Not a troll, I genuinely want her to win. I'm just honest about the situation since it's all gone to shit. If I wasn't more deathly afraid of Trump I would protest vote 3rd party. If the Repubs put forth any decent candidate like Kasich I probably would have voted for him and they would probably sweep Hillary. The parties have done this to themselves. We need this tension to keep building so things explode in the future.

I wasn;t planning on fucking her - But you will note that Bill (highest IQ of any president ever) chose her to marry and look after his home, his money and his kids.

berniecuck detected

Trump will win

Doesnt that also mean that the prediction of Sup Forums predicting Trump to become president will also fail ?

I voted for Rand Paul

and spent 80% directly on charitable works.

fuck off you liar - it is a charity, it does things itself. this is a lie by statistics, the worst kind of lie.

Even Clintons be falling for the Clintons trap. Where is this world going?!

I'm ok with people who are honest about wanting to see the world burn. At least you have no illusions that Trump knows anything about politics.

Trump is an genius. He did an excellent job of flushing out ALL viable Republican Candidates for POTUS, thus paving the way for Hillary to get her dumb ass in office.

>mind blown

very oldfag here. Really, seen everything, but Trump makes my gorge rise.

Eat fresh

All these trips and dubs doe

fuck off summerfag, you are not the one to say what Sup Forums likes

So much summerfag cancer. No one in their right mind is voting for Trump. We'd be in a full on nuclear war with a month after he takes office.

>oldfag
>posting he is an oldfag
>hurr durr i joined this community in 2010 kiddo i is oldfag, we wur kingz n sheit

It would be an interesting stress test of the american political system to have Trump as president. I wonder how much he'd actually be allowed to do, or whether he'd just have to follow orders like the rest of the other presidents before him. I mean, looking at George w. , its clear that incompetence on its own is not enough to trigger an apocalypse, although it certainly speeds the process up

nothing is going to change lol, certainly not for the better

>we
Disabled people dont go to war so youre safe

Fuck that lying cunt.

Trump will win

But plenty of you folk in your right mind will vote for the one condidate who openly rigs our democratic process, I'm sure. You actually believe the blatantly biased media on Trump, laughable

romnney and mccain couldn't win

the republicans in power don't even want trump to win lol

why would you vote for hillary

why

like I fucking hate trump, but hillary, really? Just don't vote. It's better than either choice

nope, that is the truth.

Sorry if you are Bernout, but she won by three million votes int he primary. she won more delegates and she had all the super delegates - you know, the people who actually are members of the Party who have a clue about politics. so this Republican/Bernie/Putin backed smear campaign is just stupid and bullshit.

I am voting for her, but that's all I'm going to say.

>ifunny
MOOOODS

But.. but.. Russia!

Indeed. You guys might end up with an impeachment on your hands.
Can you impeach a president because he's a fucking dumbshit, or do you have to wait for him to do something illegal?

Here in Australia the PM changes every couple of years because each new one has the political subtlety of a brick to the face.

TRIPS OF TRUTH HAVE SPOKEN!!!

cruz and rubio are complete frauds, so seriously what the fuck does it matter

Not
An
Argument

She has experience

The only thing laughable is you bring a tinfoil hat wearing retard talking about 'muhh media biased'. They report what they see. The guy is an idiot, so that's what they report.

I can see trump building a bigger obelisk and putting his shit name on it

Half the Democrat voters don't want hillary

the media that spouts this "muh Russia is hacking into US politics" is a fucking joke. Hillary committed fruad. If Russia was so damn malicious, why the fuck would they want to expose a crime? It's the most bullshit narrative I've ever seen.

I dont want trump to win but this cunt is worse.. Fuck you OP. Do a little research on this disgusting cumrag and you will figure out just how fucked she is.

"exposes" exposed to whom? did she personally expose this - like Snowden - publishing it for the world to see? No.

Putin backed/trumper/Bernie/Republican smear again. Keep telling the Big Lie boys, idiots will believe it .

>They report what they see

Anyone without the naivete of a third grader could see this has never been the case, especially not when Hillary's praises are headlines while you'd be hard pressed to find pro trump mainstream media. You're just bullshitting you shill, eat a bullet.

you're a potato

Would love to have a f president oh wait where did the emale go?

2010, lol,

try 2004...

>You actually believe the blatantly biased media on Trump,
Literally all the media hated him during the primaries.
Now thats he the nominee, faux news is sucking his little cheeto dick

I'm glorious British master race. We've gone through our own little midlife crisis recently, and we're still picking up the pieces. I think the issue is that there's too much of a personality cult in the US. Our Commonwealth politicians are usually boring, unappealing nerds, but thankfully, they are largely harmless. You give a rich idiot like Trump enough of an ego boost and it will be WW3 within a year

>Hillary shill accusing literally anyone else of lying
>Blatant tribalism in the form of "muh Russia"

Some fucking progressives you shit kickers are huh, will you blame foreign nations every time Hillary has her skeletons aired out? Sounds dangerous to me already

Just a reminder if you don't vote for Hillary it's because your a privlaged white male.

She's a lying ass washed up old cunt. Pure evil all the way down to her cankles. No wonder Bill had to hunt down some decent pussy. Feminism is Cancer. Hillary is Cancer. Fuck off.

Some say that he personally rebuilt the club house for the little rascals. What a kind soul.

fuck off the adults are talking

Oh, and Fuck Muslims. Muslims are Cancer

>shill reeeeee

More tinfoil bullshit. You'd call anyone who disagrees with you a shill.

There's nothing pro Trump in the mainstream press because he doesn't say anything positive, ever.

Shhhhhhh, bitch.

so gets three million more votes and this is rigged? how? really?

have you read the emails? where did it say anything was rigged? how was it rigged? this is vastly misinterpreting pissed off people who didn't like an outsider (Bernie was never a Democrat) fucking their party over.

big fucking deal. this does not in any way mean that it was rigged or that the democratic process was suborned.

in before republican smear talking points

All abrahamic religions were cancerous before reform movements.

>Jews

need I say more?

And Hillary says pandering feel good bullshit, all the while actively working alongside the media. It's out there now and you had the gall to call the Bernie commies tinfoil hatters, now they're vindicated. how much longer can you keep that up as the truth of that old hag becomes too clear to hide?

not voting is a vote for Trump