FLAW

It got made.

>capeshit

No Aunt May and Petwr /ss/

Bucky

DCucks detected

fucking no one even died

Lots of people died

Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm Syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and soulless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conceived product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Avengers or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangars for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.

Tone was all over the place.

>I will kill you motherfucker
>It is all your fault
>SPIDERMAN JUMPS AROUND HEYOOO
>Death
>Brooding
>ANT MAN JOKES AROUND

It literally has no stakes. Nothing has changed. It is the same problem as all Marvel shit. They need all those characters for next movies.

It's pure shit.

Isn't Image the only one who wears a cape in this?

scarlet witch is shown to be unstoppable during airport brawl, but is subdued in a low security boat prison?

what?

I'm done with this Mickey Mouse-tier soap opera drama. It doesn't help either that all the fight scenes are edited by a teenager with Tourette's and Parkinson's, it's as if they want to distract the audience from how shoddy everything looks by waving a flashlight on their face. I couldn't give a damn about any of these sterile excuses for characters. During the airport scene all the artificially-inflated conflict devolved into a child playing with one toy in each hand and bashing them together.

It's riddled with sophomoric and shallow pseudo-political ponderings that are thrown out the window when the quiptastic action starts. They completely disregard for the umpteenth time the collateral damage while they're having fun showcasing their flashy abilities.

The third act pretends to get serious when in reality it turns into a cheap heartstring manipulation revolving around "why didn't you tell me Cap waaa".

This part completely disregards the fact that Stark knows all too well that brainwashing and mental manipulation is a thing, let's not forget that he has witnessed it firsthand with Banner. There's no excuse for him to have such a sudden change of heart other than to extend the conflict for another 15 minutes of mindless violence, and leave the manchildren with the impression that they've just witnessed an intricate revenge tragedy.

All smoke and mirrors, the constant quipping is an effective tool to cloud a fanboy's mind and judgement.

Finally, what's left is an entire team of "world-class" heroes that got fooled by a man wearing a Bucky mask. Not to mention that the villain's stale trope was better executed 19 years ago when Scream 2 came out, ironically, a film satirizing this cliché.

If you don't think this is cartoonish and laughable you might be too young to post on this site.

No nude Marisa tomei

I assumed she was just too upset over the current circumstances to put up more of a fight.

Thanks to greedy producers we either get no stakes or bring back those who are dead so no one ever really dies.

Woo

It made me like movie Tony less.

Incoherent fight scenes
Plot-driven characters
Plot-induced stupidity
Nonsensical omniscience on the villain's part
Contrived pathos
No lasting, meaningful consequences
Shoehorned characters
_______________L A G O S________________

There was no reason for there to be any conflict in this film.

There was no reason for Captain America to not agree to the resolution, he was more than happy to do it with Shield and now thinks he (quite fucking literally) should be "Team America: World Police"

There was no reason for Ant man to be in this film

There was no reason for Spider-Man to be in this film

Ham fisted out of place "Mommy and Daddy VR simulation" there for no other reason to justify the cool as a cucumber and rational Tony Stark forgetting that Mind Control is real, has witnessed it on multiple occasions and has been a victim of it himself flailing around, acting like a retard and screaming "muh daddy's shield"

literally no one can die in these movies besides uncle ben

>implying you can cage the Feige

LAGOS ISLAND?!

the bad guys plan was idiotic

The movie was very grey and concretey. The fight in the bazaar was kind of cool...then it just falls apart like they ran out of the budget to shoot the film in interesting locations .

>no one even died
for now

I enjoyed the part where Captain America tried to murder a 14 year old .

It was the 90s comics all over again

The entire movie.

zero artistic value

How many movies have been setting that up already? 20 movies?

BvS > CW

>the bad guys plan was idiotic
I actually thought it was the best part of the movie.
It was different than the usual "I lure you to this place so I can unleash MY ULTIMATE WEAPON.".
The ultimate weapon, in this case, was just a video.
That's bretty good I think

It's capeshit.

>You have to have only one tone
>Can't have funny bits and drama

>There was no reason for Captain America to not agree to the resolution
He had other shit to deal with. That's his reason.
There's literally a scene where he's giving serious consideration to signing and then Bucky shit comes up.

>mindless capeshit
>not flawed

It's current year and without death or rape life is meaningless.

I see no reason to believe uncle Ben isn't alive in this universe.

>People are scared of you, Avengers!
You were going to nuke Manhattan...
>Well... yes but...

His plan worked.
Say what you want about the movie, but Zemo wanted the avengers to tear Tony and Steve apart and he did.

It plays like a tv season finale, not a cinematic experience

Too much punching.

Scarjo is invincible for some reason.

Bucky can block automatic rifle fire with his arm.

Vision took out the tower instead of the jet.

Tony did a bunch of shit (Germany to NY to Avengers base to sea jail) then arrives at the base like 5 minutes after Cap.

Cap arrived in Austria from London in like half an hour.

Hawkeye "owes a debt" to SW but she saves his ass like 3 times, so he has no real reason to be there.

Antman, Hawkeye and SW side with Bucky even though they have no real reason to, seeing as he's a terrorist to their knowledge.

Film ends with the implications that the Avengers are fugitives, but if they can't even stay imprisoned by the end of this one, how am I meant to believe their future possible captures?

The very nature of Thanos and his signature weapon means the plot can just undo all the damage he's done, even if it's half the universe being killed off.

That's not true

How did Zemo know Tony would go to find Cap and Bucky and do so by himself? If Sam hadn't told Tony where Cap was heading, Zemo wouldn't have been able to do shit and we would not have had the climactic fight.

The second act is completely overtaken by the comedy and action that feels out of place in between the more balanced first and third acts. Also Spider-Man, Hawkeye, and Ant-Man have zero relevance to the plot. [spoilers] despite this I still really enjoyed it though[/spoiler]

Why did Vision miss?
Why did Tony seem to hold Cap responsible for something that was entirely Vision's mistake?

Horrible movie without a believable conflict and awful effects, like, what the fuck are they spending all that budget on? I've seen cartoons that explored mature themes and have complex characters when compared to this garbage.

>Peter has been Spider-Man for half a year
>Uncle Ben is still alive
If Marvel do this they'll send thousands of Spiderfags into a rage and undo all of the fanboy pandering they did with him in this movie.

>Why did Vision miss?
He was worried about Wanda.
Tony thought Cap was responsible because the entire thing broke down to Cap not wanting to sign.
If he signed, no conflict.

It's literally too perfect.

visually boring
"NEW YORK, MADE UP COUNTRY, DC" evidence all showing things that were direct results of bad guys coming to earth/fucking shit up and don't make a strong argument
Neither stance on registration is really good/urgent
Only person who got hurt happened to be the guy who made the best biopic in years
Last thirty minutes of the movie didn't need to happen at all and it feels like someone said "Well Cap and Iron Quip have to fight at the end"
Bucky surviving a dozen of downs' lazers then getting his fucking arm blasted off by one
"ANALYZE HIS FIGHTING" action kungfu counter attack
Too many cuts during fights that are unnecessary and look like a shitty version of Paul Greengrass
Why the fuck was Martin Freeman in the movie? Completely took me out of it.

unlike the hulk and to a lesser extent say thor captain America has a limit to his strength due to the serum that made him right ? so why didnt stark just build a suit that can outmatch cap'n ?

In the comics, Tony making a _____ buster suit is generally a flag for defeat on his part. They usually just end up being Worfs.

Should have been a two part movie with Daredevil etc in it.

That's a very good argument, but ponder this. Is there a character that could EVER defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai (capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

anyone hyped for black panther movie now?

it's refreshing as fuck scenery of high tech shit in a vast jungle.

then they're boyfriend at the end exchanging love letters

wish marvel would stop playing it safe

Uchiha Madara would lose a dance off

Vision and Wanda being at the airport fight. Both of those characters should've been able to kill or incapacitate everyone there.

That plus the inconsistency of Underoo's spider sense. I understand 6 months may not be enough to have perfected listening to his sense, but still.

Other than that I thought it was pretty solid.

>only one barefoot scene

Russos confirmed for hacks.

>mfw when I only watched this movie for the the hawkguy

my problematic fave

>that was 2 years ago
Man, he's aging like fucking milk.

PEGGY CARTER

K E K
E
K

Wanda made a second nigger massacre in this movie.
As if letting the Hulk loose in African in AoU wasn't enough.

Hawkeye joins with Cap because
Its Cap
Because Cap asked
Hes been in Buckys position
He wants to help Wanda
He doesnt want to register because his family will be put in danger

Hawkeye owes Wanda because her brother sacrificed himself to save him.
You said it yourself, he has no reason to be there, but he's at least trying because he feels like it's right.

Iron man's wafer thin hand armor glove that literally fades in from nowhere

Bleeding Edge.

Hi OP

>He doesnt want to register because his family will be put in danger

He already is registered, he was an agent of Shield before the Avengers.

Yeah I am, I liked him a lot. Just hoping that they don't drop him in NY or something halfway through the movie.

The best part of movie, Crossbones, died

No one that mattered, and none of the avengers. Really weak.

Updated

Sup Forums here, I fucking hate you all.

Go back to your fucking cartoons

Everything.

No seriously, anything that wasn't the fights and interactions with the new recruits was very underwhelming. Sub-par film inflated by Marveldrones and spiderman hype. Winter Soldier remains the best Cap film.

first post best post

Yes those greedy producers. it's not like this is a key part of every fucking comic book since the dawn of time

Not really
He literally doubled the amount of avengers teams

Maybe if a bunch of them got locked up? Would have been a better plan
Or some thing where he makes the entire team look bad in front of the world ?
At best he made Tony upset over his parents death.

I didn't get the orange slice joke.

He has diabetes

The entire movie could have been avoided if the housekeeper of Zemo's hotel had just been a regular housekeeper and actually went in to clean with or without his permission, like all hotel housekeepers do.

The entire movie could have been avoided if the giant prison and government building had a back-up generator which, by all normal accounts, it should have.

The entire movie could have been avoided if the bomb sniffing dogs had actually done their fucking job.

The entire airport fight could have been avoided if, instead of evacuating the entire fucking airport and having a huge fight amongst a bunch of airplanes, Tony just destroyed the ENORMOUS FUTURISTIC JET that was obviously just sitting in a hangar.

The entire movie could have been avoided if either party had anything more than an elementary viewpoint of world politics and ethics.

The entire movie could have been avoided if they had just fucking shot this Crossbones guy with a gun, since he was a regular fucking person getting attacked by super soldiers, flying guys, the world's greatest assassin, and SOME FUCKING CHICK WHO'S LITERALLY MAGIC

The entire movie could have been avoided if they had avoided using an ultra-blurry picture as the "evidence" that Bucky planted the bomb.

The entire movie could have been avoided if they had fucking inspected the large, wooden crate for any kind of malicious intent, like they fucking do for any package of that size.

Fuck this movie.

lmao mad DCuck

I don't know about you, but after that one time my money was stolen, I just put a do not distrub sign out of my hotel room and never let housekeeping in.

His "ultimate weapon" was a video he couldn't know existed, unleashed against a specific trio of protagonists he couldn't know we're coming, and having an emotional impact he couldn't know Steve and Bucky hadn't already defused.

>Quips
>Low stakes
>Confused motives
>Political science 101 veiled as something deep or thought provoking
>Made by Jews
>Marvel joint
>Spiderman is a twink
>Quips
>Looks like a tv show
>Kings n sheeit

Literally none of this is bad

Fuck off DCuck

>2 months later
>still mad

Vision is going to die, he's gonna sacrifice himself for sure.

Marvel

Villain is shit and forgettable
Drama is hokey and weak
Action is cheesy (beyond the point of being good)
BLACK PANTHER IS BLACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tone is inconsistent and inappropriate at times
Cinematography is garbage

NEED I GO ON, OP?

>both BTFO by based Zootopia

There was a bit too much shaky-cam in the early fight scenes

Otherwise 10/10

>Villain is shit and forgettable
Villain was great. Very appropriate for this movie that the villain is the People's Hero, and the Avengers don't even consider this possibility and think he wants to destroy the world.

Also he did a good job of coming across as the sort of obsessive and intelligent person who would do something really crazy but nobody would notice.

DUDE WE'RE STILL FRIENDS EVEN THOUGH YOU CHOSE THE GUY WHO KILLED MY FAMILY OVER ME LMAO

How come all the shadows were blue instead of black in the scene where Winter Soldier for some reason kills Iron Man's parents?

>Antman, Hawkeye and SW side with Bucky even though they have no real reason to
They're all Caps friends, ok? Tony has no power of friendship.