S/fur

s/fur

Gonna head down to the post office AGAIN and see if I can finally get my fucking package

What's in the box?

A new headset cause my other ones are cheap and shit

What kind?

Hey guys, how's it going?

Playstation 4 wireless ones. I have shitty turtle beach ones that kill my ears after about 15 minutes

Meh, gotta work overtime even though my doc says I can't, and work doesn't give a flying fuck. And my stitches are sore. How're you?

Zootopia pls

That's fucking retarded. I can't believe they don't care enough about you to force you go keep working while you just sliced your arm up.
I'm wishing I had money while looking at motorcycles and parts. And I'm extremely shaky for some reason.

>

Cool beans. I got a pair of turtle beaches, they don't hurt me after a while though. It's the stealth XO whatever. Cost more but you get what you pay for.

Doesn't help that they want me to help out on death row at work, so I'm bound to get more fucking hurt. I'm not sure whats causing the shaking, maybe low sugar or something?

I bought mine a few years ago, but they are the kind that rests on the ear, not over the ear

I have no smartphone to distract me when I go outside.

I ogle girls instead.

Are they PX-22s?

Yyyyeah I don't do those anymore. Once you go over-ear there's no going back

These eyes.. they stare right into my soul.. Nice vag though

The turtle beaches, then no

I've never had over ears so this is a whole new experience for me

I don't want to tell you what you should and shouldn't do, but I really wouldn't work there if I were you. Money is nice, but it's not worth it if your job is that dangerous and your employer doesn't even care about you.
Not sure. I haven't eaten very much recently.

Fair enough.

I don't plan on working there forever, just long enough to get a house bought. It may suck ass, but I've got job security and decent pay there. I could go for a lower job and a bit lower pay, but I do enjoy the challenges I'm presented with doing my current job, despite the injuries. I believe that I should earn my pay through blood swear and tears. Guess I'm fucked up when it comes to that compared to others, but everyone is different

still lurkin

I admire your tenacity. Not many people would work a job like that.

Amazing.

Bump

"And as your mother gasped for breath, we knew that was the moment you were conceived."

Penis incoming

Brace for impact.

We did it reddit

Judy makes me hopps...

Bump protection, here to help.

That fennec tho

He's too cute. If only I didn't hear that harsh voice every time I think of him.

Fucking tweens